It's just not possible

I haven't been here long but it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters. That said, it doesn't seem possible that any poster of any stripe could spend more than 2 years here posting over 14,000 messages and still have a ZERO respect rating. ZERO. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds the occasional berry. So perhaps Tinhorn can explain to this board how all that time and all that effort adds up to ZERO.

Equally baffling, what would possess someone to continue to post on a messageboard in which he is held in such low regard? Tinhead, a loser online as well as offline.

Same for IMA DUNCE.

Last edited:
Tinhead's idiotic posts are more manic and more absurd, lately. He may need to have the dosage on his medication adjusted accordingly. :cuckoo:

Your side REALLY likes to put words in people's mouths. Both sides have their wrongdoings, don't they? I know that that's what I've consistently said. The only side I'm on is to stop the coming nuclear war. Christians need Armageddon in the Middle East before Jesus can come back. The real danger is religion.

You're doing the flip-flop babe. You clearly stated that "Tinman makes a lot of sense" and I pointed out that the sources he uses to support his "conclusions" aren't even credible by Arab standards where the media is government run.

Tinman does make a lot of sense. His neg rep proves it, otherwise no one would care.
Find where I said that I agree with 100% of what anyone posts. Good luck.
Everything in life is is a simple procedure--except for Tinmore. As my ol' granny used to say, "He hain't got the sense that GOD gave a goose." Nuff said.

You're doing the flip-flop babe. You clearly stated that "Tinman makes a lot of sense" and I pointed out that the sources he uses to support his "conclusions" aren't even credible by Arab standards where the media is government run.

Tinman does make a lot of sense. His neg rep proves it, otherwise no one would care.
Everything in life is is a simple procedure--except for Tinmore. As my ol' granny used to say, "He hain't got the sense that GOD gave a goose." Nuff said.

What did your granny have to say about your wife keeping your balls in the freezer for you?

What did your granny have to say about your wife keeping your balls in the freezer for you?

Still, no reputational points, Ima Dunce? Maybe, Tinhead can give you one :badgrin:

Granny said that Ima is going to be a short-timer on the USMB if she persists.

Why? You can't wait to rat someone out? What did I say anyways that would get me banned? You're the one who brought up your wife wearing the pants in your family and you just brought up your granma. If you can't take the heat, get out of their kitchens!:D

or just stfu.

Why? You can't wait to rat someone out? What did I say anyways that would get me banned? You're the one who brought up your wife wearing the pants in your family and you just brought up your granma. If you can't take the heat, get out of their kitchens!:D

or just stfu.

Ima Dunce, in three years, you'll still have zero reputational points like Tinhead :badgrin:

or just stfu.
Never had anyone TOS'd in 20 years.I don't talk about your family, you lay off mine if you're gonna be a vulgar trashmouth.

or just stfu.
Never had anyone TOS'd in 20 years.I don't talk about your family, you lay off mine if you're gonna be a vulgar trashmouth.

Then don't bring them up, azzhole. :dunno:

And just to say, it's not like this place is a Fort Knox of security, so go ahead, you grumpy old fart.:D

I bet you would have loved to be a Jew denouncer during WWII.

Last edited:

or just stfu.

Then don't bring them up, azzhole. :dunno:

And just to say, it's not like this place is a Fort Knox of security, so go ahead, you grumpy old fart.:D

I bet you would have loved to be a Jew denouncer during WWII.
I like you ima because you're adorably feeble minded and cute.

Maybe, on this Mother's Day, someone special can give Tinhead his first reputational point in 3 years. :clap2:

On the other hand, were I the mother of such a freak, I'd shoot myself :badgrin:

I haven't been here long but it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters. That said, it doesn't seem possible that any poster of any stripe could spend more than 2 years here posting over 14,000 messages and still have a ZERO respect rating. ZERO. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds the occasional berry. So perhaps Tinhorn can explain to this board how all that time and all that effort adds up to ZERO.

You hit it on the nose, Sniffer! Your-own words: " it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters." The results are obvious...

You hit it on the nose, Sniffer! Your-own words: " it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters." The results are obvious...

Don't blame scapegoats for your own failed miserable life.

Not even a reputation point for poor Tinhead on Mother's Day. A mother knows her son best.

You're a worthless sack of shit, really.

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypt3rEvEMSU&feature=related]Daniel Inouye - Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony Address - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back