It's hard to believe that Putin is being blamed for Hillary losing. Wow.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
If we were a strong willed nation, and we were united as we should be, and we weren't fighting so bad amongst ourselves, and we weren't trying to use this nation as a pin cushion for liberal social engineering, and worse if we didn't have so many traitors amongst the growing ranks of traitorous activities in this nation now, then there would be no fear of any one influencing this nations elections ever.

The very fact that Hollywood and the leftist libs / Demon-crats think that they can convince us all that we should listen to them say that we have been duped (as if we are to dam stupid to think for ourselves), should send shockwaves through any responsible voter in this nation now. These people trying to control the outcome of this election in the way that they have been engaged in for quite sometime now, makes Putin look like an American friend upside of these traitors. Alright Americans, it's time to take your independence back, and don't let these people make you think you are so dumb that they have to do the thinking for you. That should be over now, so let's move on towards a more prosperous, united America.

Trump won by a scant amount of votes so yes the wiki leaks and Comey are at fault.

Indeed, it has reached the stage where many popular media outlets see the Kremlin’s hidden hand everywhere. To paraphrase Percy Bysshe Shelley, “Putin’s here, Putin’s there, Putin’s busy everywhere.”

But in reality, he’s not. Because, even if it had the will, Russia simply does not have the resources and capability to interfere in elections across the western world. Sure, Moscow might be able to influence one or two, if it seriously targeted them, but the notion that the Kremlin is playing puppet master in countries as disparate as Bulgaria, Italy, France, Germany and the US is pure hokum.

Despite this, we have the sad spectacle of some Hillary Clinton supporters trying to explain away her failure in the recent Presidential election on Russian meddling. We have seen them blame Moscow for Wikileaks’ exposure of how her own party rigged its primary to ensure her candidacy. Naturally, the fact that these things actually happened seems to be an aside point.

There’s also a schizophrenia at play here, or “Russophrenia” to use a term I coined some time ago. American elites, almost simultaneously, ascribe super powers to Russia and then claim the country is dying.
Russophrenia: Western elites ignore their own citizens’ anger and blame Russia instead

upload_2016-12-18_16-28-57.png

I still haven't found any reputable reports of Russian agents stuffing ballot boxes or hacking voting machines. Until I do, there is no evidence that Russia cost Hillary Clinton the election.

I would suggest her lies, her emails, and her lack or relatability to the general population cost her the election.

Beagle9 is a liar predestined before the foundations of the world.

No has said the Russian or Putin made Trump the winner.

The FBI and the CIA have said the Russians interfered in the elections.

Once the NeverTrumpers and the FreedomCaucus complete negotiations with the Dems, the impeachment proceedings will begin.

I still haven't found any reputable reports of Russian agents stuffing ballot boxes or hacking voting machines. Until I do, there is no evidence that Russia cost Hillary Clinton the election.

I would suggest her lies, her emails, and her lack or relatability to the general population cost her the election.
The FBI and CIA say you are wrong. You are on silent ignore for this thread, because your ignorant opinion does not count.

Once the NeverTrumpers and the FreedomCaucus complete negotiations with the Dems, the impeachment proceedings will begin.

You bring new meaning to the term delusional fakey. The never trumpers have seen the writing on the wall and if they hope to ever be in positions of power again they will kowtow like the best of them.

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable.

He saved the Republic as much as Lafayette saved our Founders

If we were a strong willed nation, and we were united as we should be, and we weren't fighting so bad amongst ourselves, and we weren't trying to use this nation as a pin cushion for liberal social engineering, and worse if we didn't have so many traitors amongst the growing ranks of traitorous activities in this nation now, then there would be no fear of any one influencing this nations elections ever.

The very fact that Hollywood and the leftist libs / Demon-crats think that they can convince us all that we should listen to them say that we have been duped (as if we are to dam stupid to think for ourselves), should send shockwaves through any responsible voter in this nation now. These people trying to control the outcome of this election in the way that they have been engaged in for quite sometime now, makes Putin look like an American friend upside of these traitors. Alright Americans, it's time to take your independence back, and don't let these people make you think you are so dumb that they have to do the thinking for you. That should be over now, so let's move on towards a more prosperous, united America.
Putin has a history of trying to influence elections all across the world.

Whether he is successful or not is hard to say.

Hillary was her own worst enemy.

All her character flaws domino-ed on top of her.

Whether Putin mattered much is hard to guess. But he is trying.

You bring new meaning to the term delusional fakey. The never trumpers have seen the writing on the wall and if they hope to ever be in positions of power again they will kowtow like the best of them.
Delusion describes you exceptionally well, wetwall. The opposition in the GOP continues to build.

The FBI and CIA say you are wrong. You are on silent ignore for this thread, because your ignorant opinion does not count.

I haven't seen any proof that Russian agents stuffed ballot boxes or hacked voting machines. Until I do, this whole discussion is a waste of time.

Because we say so won't work Jake, where's their evidence. We don't want another yellowcake uranium Intel failure now, do we?

Delusion describes you exceptionally well, wetwall. The opposition in the GOP continues to build.

Really? Provide links to that please.

Putin has a history of trying to influence elections all across the world.Whether he is successful or not is hard to say.Hillary was her own worst enemy.All her character flaws domino-ed on top of her.Whether Putin mattered much is hard to guess. But he is trying.
Yes, HRC was terrible, and Trump just slightly better.

So one down, one to go. The Russian crap does not help the Orange Otter at all.

Really? Provide links to that please.
Prove there is no oppostion and that it is not growing. I don't have to. Whether you believe is immaterial to me. I know it is, and, so do you.

Forum List

Back