It’s Happening: Gay Couple Suing New York Bed and Breakfast For Not Hosting Wedding…

They may have the 'right' to sue, but as with the 'gunners' insistence on carrying 24/24, discretion and reflection would tell us to take things a bit more easily and civilly. There are plenty of places to hold a 'celebration of love'.
That's a politically-expedient statement.

You realize of course that if your fellow cultees start suing Christians, you're BAKED in 2016. We dems will lose our butts. Suddenly now "enforcing gay rights" isn't very important...

..oh you people are slippery and you love your moles in positions of power. Maybe Christians should sue LGBT cultees for their attempts to strip them of their 1st Amendment rights?

Has it been a WEEK YET? (No... it's not been a week yet...) and the Left is moving like a swarm of brown shirts:

From Crowder:

"Dailey told Syracuse.com that the owner told them that it was “nothing personal” but gay marriage was “against my faith.”

The couple further stated, “We are human beings, just like anybody else. We’re not asking to impose on anybody’s else beliefs or opinions, just to celebrate our love as any other two people would.”

I’m confused. If the owners told you it wasn’t personal, but that it was against their beliefs to host a gay ceremony… and you don’t want to impose on anyone else’s beliefs… then why are you filing a complaint? Why not find another location? How do their personal beliefs effect you? Remember that?

Unless, of course, you didn’t actually mean you don’t want to impose on anyone else’s beliefs.

It’s a fair question though, and one which the Supreme Court has helped to make that much more confusing. Does a couple’s “true love” trump an individual’s right to religious freedom?

Can a business “discriminate” on any grounds whatsoever? If the answer is no… then why have Amazon and eBay remove Confederate merchandise from their site? Can a business refuse service to someone who isn’t wearing a shirt and shoes? Does a business ever have the right not to serve someone? Ever? Ever ever ever ever?

Either the answer is yes, or it is no. It cannot be both."

Read more: It s Happening Gay Couple Suing New York Bed and Breakfast For Not Hosting Wedding... Louder With Crowder
Again, it's a NY Public Accomodation law....same thing would happen if the B & B refused to hose an interracial Wedding.

They may have the 'right' to sue, but as with the 'gunners' insistence on carrying 24/24, discretion and reflection would tell us to take things a bit more easily and civilly. There are plenty of places to hold a 'celebration of love'.
That's a politically-expedient statement.

You realize of course that if your fellow cultees start suing Christians, you're BAKED in 2016. We dems will lose our butts. Suddenly now "enforcing gay rights" isn't very important...

..oh you people are slippery and you love your moles in positions of power. Maybe Christians should sue LGBT cultees for their attempts to strip them of their 1st Amendment rights?

You quote my post but you are speaking to someone else.

Gays are vindictive. Christians are not. Homo filth will do whatever they can to destroy Christianity. I'm not certain Christians or other moral citizens have the guts to take the gay trash on.
And yet it was the so called Christians refusing service in violation of the law. Obey the law or pay.

:fu: I had my ways of keeping them out. Worked like a charm.

Has it been a WEEK YET? (No... it's not been a week yet...) and the Left is moving like a swarm of brown shirts:

From Crowder:

"Dailey told Syracuse.com that the owner told them that it was “nothing personal” but gay marriage was “against my faith.”

The couple further stated, “We are human beings, just like anybody else. We’re not asking to impose on anybody’s else beliefs or opinions, just to celebrate our love as any other two people would.”

I’m confused. If the owners told you it wasn’t personal, but that it was against their beliefs to host a gay ceremony… and you don’t want to impose on anyone else’s beliefs… then why are you filing a complaint? Why not find another location? How do their personal beliefs effect you? Remember that?

Unless, of course, you didn’t actually mean you don’t want to impose on anyone else’s beliefs.

It’s a fair question though, and one which the Supreme Court has helped to make that much more confusing. Does a couple’s “true love” trump an individual’s right to religious freedom?

Can a business “discriminate” on any grounds whatsoever? If the answer is no… then why have Amazon and eBay remove Confederate merchandise from their site? Can a business refuse service to someone who isn’t wearing a shirt and shoes? Does a business ever have the right not to serve someone? Ever? Ever ever ever ever?

Either the answer is yes, or it is no. It cannot be both."

Read more: It s Happening Gay Couple Suing New York Bed and Breakfast For Not Hosting Wedding... Louder With Crowder
Good. Bigots need to keep their hatred to themselves.

Which totally doesn't explain why you continue to post on Internet message boards.

Gee.

She got kicked out of the 5th grade debate club for dishonesty.

Again, it's a NY Public Accomodation law....same thing would happen if the B & B refused to hose an interracial Wedding.

No, it isn't the same thing as an interracial marriage. Race is static. Behaviors aren't. And that little false premise is going to be exposed when these Christians appeal these cases on the grounds of freedom of religion. Actually before, because now the Court is in a quandry being fully unable to deny polygamists and incest marriage as well. One good deviant sex behavior protected from majority regulation is as good as another...

The 9th Amendment to the Constitution says that no part of it may be interpreted in order to squelch another part's full force and effect.

Might want to brush up on that one before you prematurely claim victory..

No, it isn't the same thing as an interracial marriage. Race is static. Behaviors aren't. And that little false premise is going to be exposed when these Christians appeal these cases on the grounds of freedom of religion. Actually before, because now the Court is in a quandry being fully unable to deny polygamists and incest marriage as well. One good deviant sex behavior protected from majority regulation is as good as another...

The 9th Amendment to the Constitution says that no part of it may be interpreted in order to squelch another part's full force and effect.

And if they promise not to have sex in the room? Then they can rent to two men? Can they require non-married couples to likewise promise "no nookie tonight"?

No, it says:"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." Not even remotely close to your idiotic description.

If people do not like how a business is ran, they are free to go some where else any time that they want to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"The people in charge of the business can do whatever it is that they want to do with it because it is their business." I fear you are stupid enough to actually believe that. No, there are laws that prohibit a business from doing certain things. They cannot expose their employees to harm. They have to pay them a minimum wage and overtime. They cannot employ people under a certain age. They cannot employ undocumented aliens. They cannot refuse service to people, or refuse to hire people, based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, real or perceived disability, age and, in some states, sexual orientation.
If they believe that doing business with certain people can bring harm to their business, then they do have the right to refuse them people service.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And if they promise not to have sex in the room? Then they can rent to two men? Can they require non-married couples to likewise promise "no nookie tonight"?

There is no sex in the champgne room.

If people do not like how a business is ran, they are free to go some where else any time that they want to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"The people in charge of the business can do whatever it is that they want to do with it because it is their business." I fear you are stupid enough to actually believe that. No, there are laws that prohibit a business from doing certain things. They cannot expose their employees to harm. They have to pay them a minimum wage and overtime. They cannot employ people under a certain age. They cannot employ undocumented aliens. They cannot refuse service to people, or refuse to hire people, based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, real or perceived disability, age and, in some states, sexual orientation.
If they believe that doing business with certain people can bring harm to their business, then they do have the right to refuse them people service.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Funny how you end every comment with a wholly disingenuous "God bless you always" when your comments reveal a hatred of some of gods creation. The hypocrisy in you is deep. You need to understand the difference between the way you think it should be and the way it is. In this country, and just about all others, you do not have the right to refuse people service if the reason you do is based on race, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Funny how you end every comment with a wholly disingenuous "God bless you always" when your comments reveal a hatred of some of gods creation. The hypocrisy in you is deep. You need to understand the difference between the way you think it should be and the way it is. In this country, and just about all others, you do not have the right to refuse people service if the reason you do is based on race, etc.
If I truly hated someone, I would be all for them being blown away and have I ever once said that homosexual people deserve to be blown away for the way that they live their lives? Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you believe that doing business with certain people will cause your business to take a nose dive, then you have a right to refuse them service. If they create negative attention or give other customers a reason to leave, then you have the right to refuse them service. If a same gender couple were to be in front of me doing whatever they wanted at the place, I for one would get up and leave and that right there is what business owners try to avoid: anything that makes their customers get up and go somewhere else.

Last edited:
anyone who owns a business now has a TARGET on their backs

YOU WERE WARNED. We used to have the RIGHT to refuse SERVICE to anyone. now the SPECIAL people who just got marriage rights wants to FORCE you all to do their business for them TOO. it's not like they can't FIND someone else is it

The couple stated, “We are human beings, just like anybody else. We’re not asking to impose on anybody’s else beliefs or opinions, just to celebrate our love as any other two people would.”

What? They are not asking to impose on anybody's beliefs but are suing so they can impose on someone's personal beliefs? I'm telling you lesbians are fucking nuts. Bat shit coo coo

The couple stated, “We are human beings, just like anybody else. We’re not asking to impose on anybody’s else beliefs or opinions, just to celebrate our love as any other two people would.”

What? They are not asking to impose on anybody's beliefs but are suing so they can impose on someone's personal beliefs? I'm telling you lesbians are fucking nuts. Bat shit coo coo

The states are going to have too come together and do something about all this. I'm afraid. or they'll be suing everyone in sight who doesn't bow to them

The states are going to have too come together and do something about all this. I'm afraid. or they'll be suing everyone in sight who doesn't bow to them

It's all of the master plan as they go for churches

It's all of the master plan as they go for churches

Yep, People need to contact their state Representatives if it starts in their states

Forum List

Back