It's Halftime America!..Say It Ain't So Clint!

What the fuck???? Eastwood doing a commercial that validates Obamas policies???

chrysler's Channel - YouTube

Say it ain't so Clint!!!!

Discuss..........

Clint Eastwood and Half-Time for America...

...am I the only one who thought it was a reprise of the following by a more familiar conservative who said:

"It's Morning Again In America!"

Take a gander at this, and then at the oaf running things today:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY]Ronald Reagan TV Ad: "Its morning in america again" - YouTube[/ame]

I musta missed when that "oaf" gave his malaise speech. Last I looked he was being pretty upbeat.

Maybe you cons need to have a seance so you can get somebody who's a little more positive, cuz the current crop of challengers sure ain't.

:D

Rikky....you misunderstood which oaf was in question...the clue was the word "today."

Yeah, it's halftime in America alright, and the quarterback we selected to start the game ain't doing so hot. Half the other starters can't seem to remember their assignments. As I see it, the running game hasn't got a first down, the passing attack is about 2 for 20, and we haven't moved the ball past our own 30, much less midfield. All anyone can seem to do well, is punt.

So for the second half, I think it's time to change quarterbacks, bench the starters who aren't executing, get some fresh players into the game, and see if we can actually run the offense, rather than just play defense. While we're at it, let's quit trying to run that fake reverse screen pass play that only worked once, along with that end around play that lost yardage, and do what we do best; run the ball straight up the middle, and pound it! Now let's get back out there, get our heads on straight, and WIN this thing!

Last edited:
So Clint is somehow supportng Obama's policy in a comercial that doesn't mention Obama and isnt political?

The Spirit is withdrawaling from this people. And when that happens, we are in serious trouble.

Hey, this was about a football analogy, I gave you a football analogy. I stuck that handoff right out there, at gut level; Now will somebody please pick up the damn ball and run with it? I'm trying to add some comic relief here!

What the fuck???? Eastwood doing a commercial that validates Obamas policies???

chrysler's Channel - YouTube

Say it ain't so Clint!!!!

Discuss..........

...am I the only one who thought it was a reprise of the following by a more familiar conservative who said:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY]Ronald Reagan TV Ad: "Its morning in america again" - YouTube[/ame]

That's a good ad. It came out not long after Reagan gave Chrysler a bailout. :clap2:

Ronald Reagan TV Ad: "Its morning in america again" - YouTube

I musta missed when that "oaf" gave his malaise speech. Last I looked he was being pretty upbeat.

Maybe you cons need to have a seance so you can get somebody who's a little more positive, cuz the current crop of challengers sure ain't.

Rikky....you misunderstood which oaf was in question...the clue was the word "today."

Oh, I didn't misunderstand anything, Chikky. I was referencing how so many on here want to compare the current Prez to the one who gave that speech and how reality shows that just ain't so.

Yeah, it's halftime in America alright, and the quarterback we selected to start the game ain't doing so hot. Half the other starters can't seem to remember their assignments. As I see it, the running game hasn't got a first down, the passing attack is about 2 for 20, and we haven't moved the ball past our own 30, much less midfield. All anyone can seem to do well, is punt.

So for the second half, I think it's time to change quarterbacks, bench the starters who aren't executing, get some fresh players into the game, and see if we can actually run the offense, rather than just play defense. While we're at it, let's quit trying to run that fake reverse screen pass play that only worked once, along with that end around play that lost yardage, and do what we do best; run the ball straight up the middle, and pound it! Now let's get back out there, get our heads on straight, and WIN this thing!

It's obvious you never played the game.

If Obama wins reelection (God forbid, but Allah willing) it's game over

"Allah" huh? And you claim not to be a bigoted racist.

Make an argument why Obama should not be elected for a second term, and who you believe should be the next POTUS. Do so with opinions formed on facts, not history revised becasue they only makes you look more foolish.

Oh, I didn't misunderstand anything, Chikky. I was referencing how so many on here want to compare the current Prez to the one who gave that speech and how reality shows that just ain't so.

Maybe you're right...Carter deserves better than a comparison to this guy.

Here, let me apologize to Carter:

SORRY, Worthless-One! You were merely incompetent, unlike this guy who despises America.

Better?

Carter and Obama were both handed an economy in deep shit. That's a fact. Period, end of story (unless of course some right winger would like to revise history).

Carter and Obama were both handed an economy in deep shit. That's a fact. Period, end of story (unless of course some right winger would like to revise history).

You are right.
But what you conveniently ignore or refuse to accept is that they both made a bad economy much worse.

You are right.
But what you conveniently ignore or refuse to accept is that they both made a bad economy much worse.

Don't know much about history or current events? There's a library near you. AM Radio and Fox News are a danger to your mental health, and can if you believe all that propaganda make you appear foolish when you blindly repeat revised history.

You are right.

Don't know much about history or current events? There's a library near you. AM Radio and Fox News are a danger to your mental health, and can if you believe all that propaganda make you appear foolish when you blindly repeat revised history.

I was born in 65 and I remember the Carter years with the gas raitioning and high unemployment. And I can see what is going on now without needing to listen to the radio or watch idiots on TV. If you want to ignore the truth go ahead but don't try and feed me a bunch of BS.

You are right.

"As reliably as the sun rising in the east, of course, Obama and his critics reflexively blame his predecessor. The economic numbers, however, rebut their rationalization. Specifically, according to federal data, Obama actually inherited an economic cycle on the upswing. The fourth quarter of 2008 saw GDP decline 8.9%, which had already moderated to negative 6.7% in the first quarter of 2009. By the second quarter of 2009, before mobilization of Obama’s massive deficit “stimulus” spending, the GDP reading had risen back to 0.7%.

In other words, the recession had bottomed out before Obama even took office, and ended less than five months into his term.

In other words, economic growth, paltry as it was under Obama, reached its 3.9% peak over one year ago and then began a new decline. But Obama and his apologists ask us to believe that he deserves credit for the upswing that began before he entered the White House, yet the ensuing decline that continues to this day is somehow his predecessor’s fault?

Back in January 2009, Obama promised that unemployment would peak at just 8% in the fall of 2009 and be down to approximately 6% today under his trillion-dollar “stimulus.” Instead, we witnessed a post-war record number of consecutive months at or above 9% unemployment, and the rate festers at 9.1% today. And now, it appears that Obama may be the first president who has failed to achieve 4% GDP growth at least once during his tenure."
Obama Presides Over Worst Economic Growth In Country’s History – First President To Never Witness More Than 4% GDP Growth at Pat Dollard

SORRY, Worthless-One! You were merely incompetent, unlike this guy who despises America.

Better?

Doesn't matter to me. Right now I'm just laughing at you wingnuts who like to say the President of the United States hates his own country. Your ODS - which surpassed so-called BDS shortly after this Prez took office - is quite amusing, so go ahead and keep it up.

Better?

Doesn't matter to me. Right now I'm just laughing at you wingnuts who like to say the President of the United States hates his own country. Your ODS - which surpassed so-called BDS shortly after this Prez took office - is quite amusing, so go ahead and keep it up.

Sure.

"Unlike most Americans, President Obama still bristles at any suggestion that our nation is better or even luckier than other nations. To be blunt, he despises the notion that Americans consider themselves special among the peoples of the world. This strikes him as the worst sort of ignorance and ethnocentrism, which is why it was so difficult for him to decide to wear an American flag lapel pin when he started running for president, even though he knew it was political suicide to refuse wearing it.As President Obama hinted in his Berlin speech during the campaign, he really thinks of himself as a multiculturalist, as a citizen of the world, first, and only incidentally as an American. To put it differently, he regards patriotism as morally and intellectually inferior to cosmopolitanism."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=05

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

Forum List

Back