Its Gonna be Close.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
I'm remodeling, got to be done before thanksgiving. Built a new dinning room, updated the kitchen, added more cabinets, new counter tops (if they're not in today it will be real close) looks like one of those home improvement shows here.

I'm remodeling, got to be done before thanksgiving. Built a new dinning room, updated the kitchen, added more cabinets, new counter tops (if they're not in today it will be real close) looks like one of those home improvement shows here.

TTWWP :lol:

Stop posting, start painting. Otherwise you'll still be working during the Lions game next Thursday, and I know you don't wanna miss that.

Stop posting, start painting. Otherwise you'll still be working during the Lions game next Thursday, and I know you don't wanna miss that.

i'm posting and working Multitasking

i'm posting and working Multitasking

I thought you were a guy.

Forum List

Back