It's going to be a record low tonight of 20 degrees at the border.

How long will it take Trump to get it under control when he's President OP?
As I have explained numerous times, it is NOT just a border problem. It is largely a policy and MESSAGING problem. The crossings have increased by 1000 percent because of the Democrats telling the world to just show up at our border and you are in. I have no idea how long it will take to reverse the MESSAGING in order to stop this insanity.

I wonder how many of Biden/Myorkas migrants are going to freeze to death tonight? Thank you Open Border Democrats.

Yep. and the clowns here laugh at us when we have repeatedly said the open border, and what Biden did to draw them here, is harmful, deadly to the migrants. They really dont care much as long as they reap more voters on the back end of the deal. Its what its mostly about.

Millions of migrants here need cash aid right now to survive. and then not only that, the cities that they are being sent to will also need more federal aid. All of this unplanned for.

Great plan Democrats !! lets just blame the future Republican president for acting too slowly before he's even elected!

As I have explained numerous times, it is NOT just a border problem. It is largely a policy and MESSAGING problem. The crossings have increased by 1000 percent because of the Democrats telling the world to just show up at our border and you are in. I have no idea how long it will take to reverse the MESSAGING in order to stop this insanity.
A couple of M-2s and M-240Bs will get the point across very quickly. Kill a few that won't take no for an answer and the rest will turn tail and head for home.

Yep. and the clowns here laugh at us when we have repeatedly said the open border, and what Biden did to draw them here, is harmful, deadly to the migrants. They really dont care much as long as they reap more voters on the back end of the deal. Its what its mostly about.
It is horrendous for migrants. The Cartels herd them like cattle through jungles, they pick out the girls and women they want to rape and then put their underwear up in the trees. They are terrorists and they have full control of the border.

It is horrendous for migrants. The Cartels herd them like cattle through jungles, they pick out the girls and women they want to rape and then put their underwear up in the trees. They are terrorists and they have full control of the border.

Sad but true. Those young women are the INVISIBLE brown people Liberals dont account for as they aplaud an open border and mock any idea of a wall they consider to be racist.

They will moving like Mexican jumping beans to stay warm.
jbeanbox.gif

ASYLUM WARNING! ASYLUM WARNING! ASYLUM WARNING! ASYLUM WARNING!

TO ANYONE CONSIDERING ASYLUM IN THE USA, THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU HERE. MILLIONS ARE ALREADY AHEAD OF YOU AND SUFFERING TERRIBLY. MANY HAVE DIED, WOMEN AND HAVE BEEN RAPED, MANY ARE STARVING, MANY ARE FREEZING IN SHELTERS AND ON THE STREETS. TAKE ASYLUM IN THE COUNTRY NEAREST YOUR OWN OR STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY. DO NOT GIVE CRIMINALS OR CARTELS MONEY FOR PASSAGE. THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

(Hats off to MarathonMike for coming up with this) :beer:

They will moving like Mexican jumping beans to stay warm.
jbeanbox.gif

It's just going to be brutal. I wouldnt wish it on anyone. many of these people have been manipulated and sold a bill of goods as well. The old, young and sick are going to die.

Millions of migrants here need cash aid right now to survive. and then not only that, the cities that they are being sent to will also need more federal aid. All of this unplanned for.

Great plan Democrats !! lets just blame the future Republican president for acting too slowly before he's even elected!
So how long do you give Trump to fix it?

So how long do you give Trump to fix it?

There's no really ever fixing what has been done now, only making the best of it is all one could hope for.
The problem mostly is the unplanned strain on communities around the country. We have also allowed cartels to have more incursion inside the U.S. who knows how much they have now set up "shop" They have many billions of dollars in their disposal to do so.
How do you fix the damge done to women who have been sex trafficked? all you can do is try to slow down further damage and that starts first by taking back control of the border and our own immigration process. That is only step one. You cant even think of anything else until you take care of that.
I dont know who is going to try and "fix it" but it sure wont be a Democrat. They will be happy to allow people coming here by the millions without going through legal immigration. They have all but destroyed and made a mockery of the system.

12 years or until he dies on the throne if elected next fall?

i do not think it is democrats saying that.

do hondurans listen to biden? hondurans listen to fox news and similar entertainment media reporting, as you just did, that our borders are open . news flash. you, and the people disinforming you, are the ones sending the "open borders" messaging to honduras.

Forum List

Back