It’s Genetic if you own a dog.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
13611980-7040313-image-a-1_1558082953651.jpg

Another one of those egghead research studies – probably funded by government money – in Sweden has determined it’s a foregone conclusion that you’ll own a pooch if it’s in your genes.

Being a dog-lover is not a choice, it is in your DNA.

This finding from a team of researchers in Sweden and England sheds some light on how man's best friend came to be and found being a dog owner is may be genetic.

A study of twins found that getting a dog is influenced by an individual's genes and may even be inherited.

It is impossible to say which genes are involved from the study but identical twins agreed far more than non-identical pairs on whether they would have a pet pooch.

Well, it’s sure true for me. My first memories are of a Cocker Spaniel and her two pupps hanging around the bassinet I laid in. I clearly remember the delight of their slurpy tongues. And no morning goes by today without my little Pixie nestled on my arm grooming my hand.

More of this @ Scientists find choosing whether or not to own a pooch is in-built in your genetic code | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back