Achtung Lesbians: You Got to be Willing to Choke Down a Cock if you want to Remain in the Alphabet Family!!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Jesus Christ! The insanity is rampant now. I tried to analogize this to men, but got way lost in all the variations that could exist in our multi-gender/multi-sexual world. In fact, it gave me a headache. But I think it is enough to look at this from a dyke's perspective. Number one, you have no interest in cock. You prefer feast on percolating tuna tacos. That's fine. I get that. Number two, even if you accept the gender fantasy of a dude pretending to be a chick, you just are not going to be into it with a dong flopping around between you. I understand. How about if the guy loses his dong? Is the dyke ok with the dude if (a) he gets one of those inside-out dick vaginas built and installed; or (b) he doesn't have anything down there except a scar? Honestly, I do not know how this would work out. I do not get lesbianism. I do not understand any sort of sex thing that does not involve a dick. It is pretty essential in my book.

Then, what about the dude who converts to a chick, then wants to date chicks because he is a lesbian? Why not just stay a dude, as all us straight dudes are raging lesbians? Why cut off your pecker just to rub up against cooze? I do not understand.

I am a 52 year old adult. I have seen a lot of things in my life. I can unequivocally state as a matter of fact that if you can make sense of all this stupid bullshit then you ought to be locked away in an institution for your own protection because you are not well. You will say that I am ignorant and that there are studies and that I am a white supremacist and other stupid shit. That's ok. It's just your anger talking. Your stupid, retarded anger. I, on the other hand, am not angry. I am fine. I do not need to read a several 500 page books about trannyism to understand it. I get it. You are fucked up in the head. You need some professional help. The answer to the handful of idiots who legitimately suffer from body dysmorphia is not to sexually mutilate them. The answer is to make them NOT suffer from dysmorphia anymore.

None of this stupid shit should be pushed on anyone under the age 18, EVER. Also, since the male brain is not fully formed until 25-27 years of age, no ethical MD should perform any sort of genital mutilation on some stupid a-hole until his is at least 28 years old. That is just common sense and prudent. We do not live in a tribal culture that sacrifices virgins and babies to appease the gods. We live in a Christian nation with a moral code that is hundreds of years old. Satanic shit is not ok. You are free to conform, or you are free to fuck off to some shit hole like Uganda where you can freely practice your voodoo craft.

Now my friends you can order the RONCO dick guillotine for just 4 easy payments of $19.95 (plus shipping and handling).

Ya SAYYYY ya haven't heard enough...ya SAYYYY ya want to know more...well my friends...I'm here to tell ya more. :banana:

This little baby slices...it dices...it makes julienne dick in SECONDS!

And if you act right now we'll throw in bandages and gauze pads ABSOLUTELY FREE!

One EASY push of the lever and SWOOSH! Your dick is lopped off in one clean easy stroke of the blade.

Don't wait! Order yours TODAY! Supplies are limited! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Do it yourself castration for the purpose of sex changes has been done before.

• Banned

LOL!

Always thought it was ironic that his name was "Bobbit" LOL, Any rancher worth his dust can tell you that castration is easily accomplished with a single rubber band--they fall off all by themselves.

Jesus Christ! The insanity is rampant now. I tried to analogize this to men, but got way lost in all the variations that could exist in our multi-gender/multi-sexual world. In fact, it gave me a headache. But I think it is enough to look at this from a dyke's perspective. Number one, you have no interest in cock. You prefer feast on percolating tuna tacos. That's fine. I get that. Number two, even if you accept the gender fantasy of a dude pretending to be a chick, you just are not going to be into it with a dong flopping around between you. I understand. How about if the guy loses his dong? Is the dyke ok with the dude if (a) he gets one of those inside-out dick vaginas built and installed; or (b) he doesn't have anything down there except a scar? Honestly, I do not know how this would work out. I do not get lesbianism. I do not understand any sort of sex thing that does not involve a dick. It is pretty essential in my book.

Then, what about the dude who converts to a chick, then wants to date chicks because he is a lesbian? Why not just stay a dude, as all us straight dudes are raging lesbians? Why cut off your pecker just to rub up against cooze? I do not understand.

I am a 52 year old adult. I have seen a lot of things in my life. I can unequivocally state as a matter of fact that if you can make sense of all this stupid bullshit then you ought to be locked away in an institution for your own protection because you are not well. You will say that I am ignorant and that there are studies and that I am a white supremacist and other stupid shit. That's ok. It's just your anger talking. Your stupid, retarded anger. I, on the other hand, am not angry. I am fine. I do not need to read a several 500 page books about trannyism to understand it. I get it. You are fucked up in the head. You need some professional help. The answer to the handful of idiots who legitimately suffer from body dysmorphia is not to sexually mutilate them. The answer is to make them NOT suffer from dysmorphia anymore.

None of this stupid shit should be pushed on anyone under the age 18, EVER. Also, since the male brain is not fully formed until 25-27 years of age, no ethical MD should perform any sort of genital mutilation on some stupid a-hole until his is at least 28 years old. That is just common sense and prudent. We do not live in a tribal culture that sacrifices virgins and babies to appease the gods. We live in a Christian nation with a moral code that is hundreds of years old. Satanic shit is not ok. You are free to conform, or you are free to fuck off to some shit hole like Uganda where you can freely practice your voodoo craft.

The left HATES women, and that includes lesbian women.

1682976300231.png

You never heard of The Cotton Ceiling? The Female Penis is a myth to you? Never come across girl dick before? They just want to educate you and kill or at least beat up TERFs.

At one time transvestites had their own little pathology. They were perfectly normal men who liked to wear women's clothing. Then came transanity. Trans women ARE women. Women do not have a penis. Hold on, modern psychiatry can change all that. They invented the female penis and imposed that on lesbians. A lesbian that refuses intercourse with a female penis is nothing but a bigot and needs to be severely punished.

Forum List

Back