It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think "dick on dick" is fun but I can't stop you from posting your gay fantasies on the forum. And you've discredited nothing. All you've done is protest that some lawyers you found on blogs think the state of Iowa is wrong when the state says consanguineous marriages are not allowed regardless of gender.

Your whiney protests are not proof. Proof would be you showing a single case where such a couple actually got married in Iowa within the last six years. But as we've established -- you can't find even one single such couple.

:dance:

Nothing is proof to a delusional dick lover. Not the Iowa Law, not 5 legal experts.

That dancing dude? Looks like one of the village people, the group you fantasize about fluffing.

Dude, admit you're gay, it should not be such a horrible thing to someone as obviously in love with the idea as you are.
You just can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, can you, pervert?

Your disgusting fetishes aside, you have yet to produce a single attorney who proves Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they insist in order to qualify for a marriage license, the registering couple cannot be "closely related by blood or first cousins"

5 did and you are simply delusional.

Why would I care how many all male gangbangs you've been in. And I see you still have the dancing Village People person as your favorite animated character!
Wow, you're really obsessed with men having sex with each other. Look at you, drooling over the thought of it. :ack-1:

And no attorneys proved Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they say marriage licenses are not given to couples who are "closely related by blood or first cousins". And you certainly haven't proven it since you can't find one single such couple, out of a quarter of a billion eligible people, who got married in six years.

Again with the logical falicy.

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

2. You're Gay and delusional

3. You think heterosexuality is perverted.
1. Iowa says it's not ... Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are . . . not closely related by blood or first cousins; ... Why on Earth would I take your word for it over Iowa's?? :cuckoo: Again, you can't find a single consanguineous marriage to take place in Iowa over a six year period with a pool of quarter of a billion eligible people.

2. You're deranged. As already stated, I'm a heterosexual man, married to a heterosexual woman. You're the one who doesn't stop posting his homoerotic fantasies on the forum.

3. See #2.

Nothing is proof to a delusional dick lover. Not the Iowa Law, not 5 legal experts.

That dancing dude? Looks like one of the village people, the group you fantasize about fluffing.

Dude, admit you're gay, it should not be such a horrible thing to someone as obviously in love with the idea as you are.
You just can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, can you, pervert?

Your disgusting fetishes aside, you have yet to produce a single attorney who proves Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they insist in order to qualify for a marriage license, the registering couple cannot be "closely related by blood or first cousins"

Why would I care how many all male gangbangs you've been in. And I see you still have the dancing Village People person as your favorite animated character!
Wow, you're really obsessed with men having sex with each other. Look at you, drooling over the thought of it. :ack-1:

And no attorneys proved Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they say marriage licenses are not given to couples who are "closely related by blood or first cousins". And you certainly haven't proven it since you can't find one single such couple, out of a quarter of a billion eligible people, who got married in six years.

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

1. Iowa says it's not ... Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are . . . not closely related by blood or first cousins; ... Why on Earth would I take your word for it over Iowa's?? :cuckoo: Again, you can't find a single consanguineous marriage to take place in Iowa over a six year period with a pool of quarter of a billion eligible people.

2. You're deranged. As already stated, I'm a heterosexual man, married to a heterosexual woman. You're the one who doesn't stop posting his homoerotic fantasies on the forum.

3. See #2.

The definition of closely related is found in Iowa code 595.19 GayFaun, none are same sex.

As for #2. Being a closeted gay male just shows how delusional you really are.

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

3. See #2.

The definition of closely related is found in Iowa code 595.19 GayFaun, none are same sex.
Iowa still says gender plays no role in marriages in their state, no matter how hard you stomp your feet to the contrary... Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are . . . not closely related by blood or first cousins;

Hisses the forum pervert who can't stop sharing his homoerotic fantasies on the forum. :eusa_doh:

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

3. See #2.

Iowa still says gender plays no role in marriages in their state, no matter how hard you stomp your feet to the contrary... Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are . . . not closely related by blood or first cousins;

Hisses the forum pervert who can't stop sharing his homoerotic fantasies on the forum. :eusa_doh:

Only a gay man would make such a statement.

Proving again GayFaun, you are one.

And Iowa code 595.19 does not prohibit same sex individuals from marriage, regardless of how closely related they are.

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

3. See #2.

Only a gay man would make such a statement.

Proving again GayFaun, you are one.

And Iowa code 595.19 does not prohibit same sex individuals from marriage, regardless of how closely related they are.
Your projections continue to fail you, perv.

And Iowa does indeed prohibit such marriages...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

Nope they don't GayFaun.

Iowa 595.19 and 5 legal experts so say
Iowa is still laughing at you. So's my wife.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

Nope they don't GayFaun.

And again you refuse to list what iowa defines as closely blood related GayFaun.

Iowa code 595.19 does however and none are same sex.

Oh, GayFaun, 5 legal experts agree, and you? No supporting evidence.

Nope they don't GayFaun.

And again you refuse to list what iowa defines as closely blood related GayFaun.

Here are 30 counties in Iowa who say consanguineous marriages are not allowed, regardless of gender. You're gonna need more lawyers, perv23...

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

Nope they don't GayFaun.

Here are 30 counties in Iowa who say consanguineous marriages are not allowed, regardless of gender. You're gonna need more lawyers, perv23...

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

So you still believe that step parents are allowed to marry stepchildren in Iowa.

You truly are not only a self identifying heterosexual, you are one perverted individual.

Nope they don't GayFaun.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

So you still believe that step parents are allowed to marry stepchildren in Iowa.
Of course not.

You truly are not only a self identifying heterosexual, you are one perverted individual.
Slobbers the forum pervert who thinks brothers should marry each other. :eusa_doh:

Nope they don't GayFaun.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

Of course not.

Slobbers the forum pervert who thinks brothers should marry each other. :eusa_doh:

Liar, find the post where I said brothers should Marry. You lie to cover your perverted assertion that marriage has a qualification that the participants must have sex. Therefor in your perverted mind you believe in marital rape as well as your perverted assertion that all siblings must want to have sex with each other. No one could possibly simply want to unite in a contract for simple financial benefit according to PervGayFaun.

Your link only prohibits blood relatives from marrying, so you believe step parents have the right to marry stepchildren, right? They are not blood related now are they PervGayFaun?

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

Of course not.

Liar, find the post where I said brothers should Marry. You lie to cover your perverted assertion that marriage has a qualification that the participants must have sex. Therefor in your perverted mind you believe in marital rape as well as your perverted assertion that all siblings must want to have sex with each other. No one could possibly simply want to unite in a contract for simple financial benefit according to PervGayFaun.

Your link only prohibits blood relatives from marrying, so you believe step parents have the right to marry stepchildren, right? They are not blood related now are they PervGayFaun?
It's virtually all you post about, perv23. And as you've been told many times, that link is not exhaustive. Hell, even you finally admitted step-parents aren't allowed to marry their step-children.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

Of course not.

It's virtually all you post about, perv23. And as you've been told many times, that link is not exhaustive. Hell, even you finally admitted step-parents aren't allowed to marry their step-children.

Then it would be no problem to provide the quote, would it LiarGayPervFaun?

I've ALWAYS pointed out to your twisted perverted logic that Iowa code 595 prohibits affinity marriage (you understand affinity, right) which prohibit step parents marrying step children.

Your argument is that your link is superior to Iowa's actual code. Makes you look the fool.

Oh, and by the way I've produced 5 legal experts that back my case up. You? A bunch of links that would lead anyone reading them that your perverted reasoning would allow affinity marriage.

Of course not.

I've ALWAYS pointed out to your twisted perverted logic that Iowa code 595 prohibits affinity marriage (you understand affinity, right) which prohibit step parents marrying step children.

Your argument is that your link is superior to Iowa's actual code. Makes you look the fool.

Oh, and by the way I've produced 5 legal experts that back my case up. You? A bunch of links that would lead anyone reading them that your perverted reasoning would allow affinity marriage.
Look how uppity the forum pervert gets when hoisted on his own petard. :lmao:

Of course not.

The POS LyingGayPervertFAUN makes claims he/she/it (whatever it self identifies as today) can't support with a quote even though it says I post it often.

Well pervert, put up or shut up. Post a link to where you claim I said brothers SHOULD marry.

Pervert can't. Proving he/she/it is a dishonest piece of shit.

Of course not.

The POS LyingGayPervertFAUN makes claims he/she/it (whatever it self identifies as today) can't support with a quote even though it says I post it often.

Well pervert, put up or shut up. Post a link to where you claim I said brothers SHOULD marry.

You're too funny. You demand that as though words have any meaning to you; or as if you even understand them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But sure, I'll post that link right after you post links confirming some of the lies you have told. Starting with your claim that family members would marry each other for financial gain .... post a link to even one such couple actually did......

Shouldn't you two get a room? This love fest has gone on enough.

Though since we all know Pops is a whiny girl and Faun is flaming gay.....

You're too funny. You demand that as though words have any meaning to you; or as if you even understand them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But sure, I'll post that link right after you post links confirming some of the lies you have told. Starting with your claim that family members would marry each other for financial gain .... post a link to even one such couple actually did......

Your logical falicy is catching up to you. I've never stated any have (another lie by LyingGayPervFaun)

Provide the link, or this is simply another lie by our forum liar.

I have stated that it's legal, and have posted link after link after link to legal experts that confirm that.

So keep dancing you lying POS. We all see it gay boy.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Your logical falicy is catching up to you. I've never stated any have (another lie by LyingGayPervFaun)

Provide the link, or this is simply another lie by our forum liar.

I have stated that it's legal, and have posted link after link after link to legal experts that confirm that.

So keep dancing you lying POS. We all see it gay boy.
You said people would.

Prove it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back