It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not referencing 595.19, though I could if I wanted to since the intent of that statute is to prohibit all marriages within 3 degrees of consanguinity.

You really suck at this, pervert.

Then the Iowa Supreme Court would have changed it dummy.

And 5 legal experts (meaning they know what they are talking about.....the opposite of you), back me up.
The Supreme Court doesn't have to specify which codes are affected by their rulings. Just like when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Obergefell, they didn't specify which codes were affected.

And as far as your 4 attornies (+1 who doesn't confirm your idiocy) ... you still lose to 30 counties in Iowa who claim Iowa does not issue marriage licenses to close-family members who want to marry each other, regardless of gender...

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

No, they actually don't.
Of course they do.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

It's cute though how you think your inability to comprehend that actually matters.

Nor yours. You really think "blood related" truly has the same reasoning with both groups?

That's the funniest aspect of this whole discussion.
No one really needed more evidence that you're retarded, perv. :eusa_naughty: I never said that includes both groups. You only think I did because you're retarded.
thumbsup.gif

Then the Iowa Supreme Court would have changed it dummy.

And 5 legal experts (meaning they know what they are talking about.....the opposite of you), back me up.
The Supreme Court doesn't have to specify which codes are affected by their rulings. Just like when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Obergefell, they didn't specify which codes were affected.

And as far as your 4 attornies (+1 who doesn't confirm your idiocy) ... you still lose to 30 counties in Iowa who claim Iowa does not issue marriage licenses to close-family members who want to marry each other, regardless of gender...

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

No, they actually don't.
Of course they do.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

It's cute though how you think your inability to comprehend that actually matters.

Nor yours. You really think "blood related" truly has the same reasoning with both groups?

No one really needed more evidence that you're retarded, perv. :eusa_naughty: I never said that includes both groups. You only think I did because you're retarded.
thumbsup.gif

Deflection from the reality of actual words is an art form you have mastered well grasshopper.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

No, they actually don't.

Of course they do.

State of Iowa

Marriage Instructions

No one really needed more evidence that you're retarded, perv. I never said that includes both groups. You only think I did because you're retarded.

Deflection from the reality of actual words is an art form you have mastered well grasshopper.

Who's deflecting? I'm pointing out that I never took the position you're ascribing to me. You have to make shit up about what I say in a vain attempt to make your own failed position sound possible. That's not me deflecting, that's you hallucinating.

Looks like if perv23 isn't ascribing words to me I did not post, he has nothing to say at all.

:poke:

Looks like if perv23 isn't ascribing words to me I did not post, he has nothing to say at all.

Except your wrong. And 5 legal experts back me up.
Spits the idiot who can't spell, you're. :eusa_doh:

Imbecile... 30 counties in Iowa trump the attornies you found. Especially the one who wasn't even talking about what you're talking about.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

Imbecile... 30 counties in Iowa trump the attornies you found. Especially the one who wasn't even talking about what you're talking about.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

This has already been discredited by the actual law.

But you already knew that

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

No, you claim it's been discredited by you and your distorted understanding of the law. Meanwhile, Iowa still provides this information to anyone looking to get married in their state, which clearly prohibits marriage to two brothers or two sisters or mother/daughter or father/son...

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

No, you claim it's been discredited by you and your distorted understanding of the law. Meanwhile, Iowa still provides this information to anyone looking to get married in their state, which clearly prohibits marriage to two brothers or two sisters or mother/daughter or father/son...

And yet Iowa 595.19 conflicts with this. 5 legal experts agree with me and you have yet to find the definition of closely related by blood.

I've asked dozens of times and you refuse to answer. Seems 595.19 answers it.

Black Hawk County

Ceder County

Cherokee County

Chickasaw County

Clay County

Clayton County

Dallas County

Des Moines County

Dickson County

Dubuque County

Floyd County

Hardin Country

Humboldt County

Iowa County

Jackson County

Johnson County

Marion County

Muscatine County

Polk County

Linn County

Mills County

Montgomery County

Pott County

Plymouth County

Scott County

Sioux County

Story County

Union County

Woodbury County

Wright County

And yet Iowa 595.19 conflicts with this. 5 legal experts agree with me and you have yet to find the definition of closely related by blood.

How sad you have to resort to lying again. I've already answered that question in post #2913.

And you're (not y-o-u-r) especially retarded to think some random attornies you found in cyberspace (some arguing different points than you, others not even practicing in Iowa), know Iowa law better than the state of Iowa. :lmao:

How sad you have to resort to lying again. I've already answered that question in post #2913.

And you're (not y-o-u-r) especially retarded to think some random attornies you found in cyberspace (some arguing different points than you, others not even practicing in Iowa), know Iowa law better than the state of Iowa. :lmao:

Of course you would call experts wrong......

You also think dick on dick is normal

Drools the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And the state of Iowa trumps the opinion of attornies posting on blogs.

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Pervert? You think dick on dick is fun. Go ahead and call heterosexuals perverts all you want, we normals know you oddballs think we are perverts.

Says a lot about you.

But I've discredited you so many times on this thread it's pathetic.

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Pervert? You think dick on dick is fun. Go ahead and call heterosexuals perverts all you want, we normals know you oddballs think we are perverts.

Says a lot about you.

No, I don't think "dick on dick" is fun but I can't stop you from posting your gay fantasies on the forum. And you've discredited nothing. All you've done is protest that some lawyers you found on blogs think the state of Iowa is wrong when the state says consanguineous marriages are not allowed regardless of gender.

Your whiney protests are not proof. Proof would be you showing a single case where such a couple actually got married in Iowa within the last six years. But as we've established -- you can't find even one single such couple.

:dance:

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says a lot about you.

No, I don't think "dick on dick" is fun but I can't stop you from posting your gay fantasies on the forum. And you've discredited nothing. All you've done is protest that some lawyers you found on blogs think the state of Iowa is wrong when the state says consanguineous marriages are not allowed regardless of gender.

Your whiney protests are not proof. Proof would be you showing a single case where such a couple actually got married in Iowa within the last six years. But as we've established -- you can't find even one single such couple.

Nothing is proof to a delusional dick lover. Not the Iowa Law, not 5 legal experts.

That dancing dude? Looks like one of the village people, the group you fantasize about fluffing.

Dude, admit you're gay, it should not be such a horrible thing to someone as obviously in love with the idea as you are.

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says a lot about you.

Nothing is proof to a delusional dick lover. Not the Iowa Law, not 5 legal experts.

That dancing dude? Looks like one of the village people, the group you fantasize about fluffing.

Dude, admit you're gay, it should not be such a horrible thing to someone as obviously in love with the idea as you are.
You just can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, can you, pervert?

Your disgusting fetishes aside, you have yet to produce a single attorney who proves Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they insist in order to qualify for a marriage license, the registering couple cannot be "closely related by blood or first cousins"

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says a lot about you.

You just can't stop fantasizing about men having sex with each other, can you, pervert?

Your disgusting fetishes aside, you have yet to produce a single attorney who proves Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they insist in order to qualify for a marriage license, the registering couple cannot be "closely related by blood or first cousins"

5 did and you are simply delusional.

Why would I care how many all male gangbangs you've been in. And I see you still have the dancing Village People person as your favorite animated character!

Spits the forum pervert.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says a lot about you.

Why would I care how many all male gangbangs you've been in. And I see you still have the dancing Village People person as your favorite animated character!
Wow, you're really obsessed with men having sex with each other. Look at you, drooling over the thought of it. :ack-1:

And no attorneys proved Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they say marriage licenses are not given to couples who are "closely related by blood or first cousins". And you certainly haven't proven it since you can't find one single such couple, out of a quarter of a billion eligible people, who got married in six years.

LOL- this thread still going on?

So how many siblings have been married so far this year in Iowa?

Says a lot about you.

Wow, you're really obsessed with men having sex with each other. Look at you, drooling over the thought of it. :ack-1:

And no attorneys proved Iowa doesn't know what they're talking about when they say marriage licenses are not given to couples who are "closely related by blood or first cousins". And you certainly haven't proven it since you can't find one single such couple, out of a quarter of a billion eligible people, who got married in six years.

Again with the logical falicy.

I've proven.....

1. It's legal

2. You're Gay and delusional

3. You think heterosexuality is perverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back