It's Daylight

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
it's been daylight for about 30 minutes already up here!!! or out east. like us in Maine! about 4:30 am you can walk your dog and not need a flash light!

it's been daylight for about 30 minutes already up here!!! or out east. like us in Maine! about 4:30 am you can walk your dog and not need a flash light!

What time does the sunset care4 all?

Down here around 9 pm

Daylight here, too.

Gonna knock some work out and pretty much have the rest of the day free. Early bird catches the worm. lol.

Just went outside no sun in Charlotte..I didn't realize how much the earth tilts and how far east Maine was

Down here around 9 pm
it's still daylight at 9 pm here too.... yu can still walk the dog without a flash light.......

we have longer days than you all in the south.... during the summer, and much shorter days than you in the winter!

the long daylight in our very short summers, allows us to grow crops to fruition, in a shorter time period....

Down here around 9 pm
it's still daylight at 9 pm here too.... yu can still walk the dog without a flash light.......

we have longer days than you all in the south.... during the summer, and much shorter days than you in the winter!

the long daylight in our very short summers, allows us to grow crops to fruition, in a shorter time period....

When I lived in Chicago it was rare to have days last till 9pm ..

Down here around 9 pm

I've always wanted to move to New Hampshire.

We have the very earliest sunrise in the USA way up here! In fact, come June 21, longest day of the year, we have tourists that specifically come to witness the earliest sunrise from the cliffs near Acadia National Park, or from Bar Harbor..... they haul their folding chairs out to the ocean, when pitch black and wait, to watch the sun rise at 4 am something!

Down here around 9 pm

ahhh New Hampshire is almost just as beautiful as Maine, only missing the coast!

New Hampshire is LIVE FREE OR DIE state!

We have the very earliest sunrise in the USA way up here! In fact, come June 21, longest day of the year, we have tourists that specifically come to witness the earliest sunrise from the cliffs near Acadia National Park, or from Bar Harbor..... they haul their folding chairs out to the ocean, when pitch black and wait, to watch the sun rise at 4 am something!

Wow I should of known that, but never realized it.

Down here around 9 pm

ahhh New Hampshire is almost just as beautiful as Maine, only missing the coast!

So they are all dead.

Down here around 9 pm

It only lasts for around 60 days at the most around here, till 9pm or a little after.... it is still dusk....

in winter, when we change time....it is dusk at 3:30 pm, dark by 4pm or 4:15pm.... it's gosh awful!

Down here around 9 pm

So they are all dead.
:rofl:

Down here around 9 pm

It only lasts for around 60 days at the most around here, till 9pm or a little after.... it is still dusk....

in winter, when we change time....it is dusk at 3:30 pm, dark by 4pm.... it's gosh awful!
You forgot to end the sentence with, eh,eh.

Forum List

Back