It's Bush's Fault!!!

If there is no difference in the policies of Obama and Bush..

Why do Republicans vote against EVERY Obama program?

why did democrats make the claim for years under Bush that Guantanamo Bay needed to be closed immediately, it was threatening the safety of our troops?

gee, haven't heard that in a while...wonder why

Because Bush fucked up the cases against Guantanamo inmates so badly that they can't be tried in any court of law. By holding people for years with no charges, no rights to an attorney, no rights to face their accusor....not to mention TORTURE. Bush ensured these men could never get a fair trial

Now they are literally men without a country and an example of US human rights violations forever.

Hmmmmm......

So it's Bush's fault that the "legal scholar" Obama can't keep a campaign promise he made just before getting elected? If what you say is true then why didn't Obama already know this? He does have a law degree correct? Was he not lauded as being a legal expert?

This is a new one. Did you come up with this all by yourself?

The Stink of Bush will be around for the next twenty years...

Might as well run against it

Oh man, I hope after Obama is done presidents to running the country JUST LIKE BUSH...

Can you tell us where Obama is different than Bush? Carefull =D

Of course...name a subject

The War- Bush centered his effort on Iraq where ther were no terrorists, Obama redirected focus on Afghanistan while increasing the role of Pakistan

Foreign Policy- Bush held an "I'm the decider" view towards foreign policy and expected allies to either support him or face the consequences. Obama has been more inclusive of our allies and listened to their opinions. Result...increased coalition support in Afghanistan

Healthcare- Obama pushed through the most comprehensive Healthcare Bill in 100 years....Bush blocked it

Stem Cell Research- Obama increased funding while Bush blocked research

Global Warming- Bush denied its existance while Obama engaged international cooperation

Economy- Bush believed in tax cuts regardless of the consequences. Obama had to clean up his mess

Torture- Bush supported Waterboarding while Obama banned its use

So in the end -

The War's - Obama pushed War, more so than Bush. But you agree because it's Obama. I thought I should add… Afghanistan per the reports says there are what, 100ish bad guys there? FUCKING WAR TIME BABY!!!! Man, you liberals and Neocons are so pro war it scares the shit outa me.

Foreign Policy - Hahahaha... “Hi, sorry for Bush… I’m going to grow the war’s that made America looks like a big brother country.” Serious question, what changed under Obama than what we had under Bush? Are countries doing something different or just saying “hi, Obama” after he apologizes?
Stem Cell Research - Spending more tax payer money on something the privet sector should be doing, sweet.

Healthcare - Bush passed some of the biggest growth in HC, just like Obama... Both are very bad and going to cost shit tons more than we were lied to about. But again you support it because it's Obama and not a republican, despite the fact they both did the same thing... Grow government's role in HC. So you are wrong.

Economy - No, Bush believe in the F-Reserve, he did stimulus after stimulus JUST LIKE OBAMA. They also both LIE to the public. Bush said we were not in a recession and Obama says we are out of it. Again, you only agree NOW because it's Obama, or a Democrat.

Torture - And yet Guantanamo and the like are still running strong... You wana bet your life there is not torture going on today under US control?

Your list is “eh” at best. Obama does the same shit, differently… of course you can’t and won’t see it because he is a democrat. You are one of the people that this whole time were bragging how things are getting better because of Obama. The idea that in a short time Obama can be credited for fixing things is ok to you, but somehow it would be impossible due to such a short time that his policies could be destructive.

Last edited:
Oh man, I hope after Obama is done presidents to running the country JUST LIKE BUSH...

Of course...name a subject

The War- Bush centered his effort on Iraq where ther were no terrorists, Obama redirected focus on Afghanistan while increasing the role of Pakistan

No terrorists in Iraq?

Ever heard of Zarqawi?

TIMELINE: Zarqawi's road to perdition. - TIME

Interesting how Truthmatters has ignored this one.

The Stink of Bush will be around for the next twenty years...

Might as well run against it

If there is no difference in the policies of Obama and Bush..

Why do Republicans vote against EVERY Obama program?

Because politics and politicians are different than the people they represent. Most elected Republican politicians are not conservative, they simply run as one then end up a progressive liberal or "Neocon."

They vote against Obama now because the Republican voters are looking to out them... Remember the Democrat takeover of the congress? That was due to the voters not wanting what the republicans were doing, and Democrats promised to do a polar opposite... Yet we have NEAR THE SAME SHIT!

Bush and the republican congress had very low rating because they did not represent their base. Obama and the democrat congress are now going through what Bush and his congress did... The base is turning against them, quickly. Or do you think Obama going from a 70%ish approval ratting to a 40%ish approval ratting is a good sign that people still like what they are doing? What is Obama, 7-8% better off than Bush's approval ratting?

Hahaha... Do you even have the ability to step back and look at things logicly?

, the US debt has gone from 9 Trillion at the end of the 8 years of Bush to 13 Trillion in just 2 years of your presidency.

That is not even close to right The debt was closer to 11 trillion not counting the TARP money

You'll be hearing this until January 2013 when Obama is gone.... accountability is not Obama's strong suit.

RW’er, try and wrap your brain around this thought, because I’m sure it’s absolutely correct…

Obama escalates the wars for many reasons, sure he is bought and paid for like Bush was but try this on. Obama can’t fix the economy, he can only pad it. He knows he can’t fix it because it has never worked before. What would be worse than the economy failing at this point? Hundreds of thousands of military soldiers coming home looking for work, that would be worse…

That’s right, Obama will only “End The Iraq War” first, as slow as fucking humanly possible… Secondly if he MOVES troops from one battle field to the next, to keep them employed. So, war is ok to Obama as long as the un employment numbers don’t go up… That’s all it really takes for you war loving liberals.

Truth...

Still wondering how many cats you have... I am betting at least 8. I can submit your info to "Animal Hoarders" on Animal Planet if you want?

President Barack Obama made it clear at a fund-raiser in Atlanta today: The Democrats are still running against former President George W. Bush.

Over Ten Trillion Dollars ($10,000,000,000,000,000.00) in National Debt under bushie baby, that the repugs were more than willing to spend.

Two illegal and un-constitutional wars, the repugs endorsed.

YES...YES...YES...YES

President Barack Obama made it clear at a fund-raiser in Atlanta today: The Democrats are still running against former President George W. Bush.

Over Ten Trillion Dollars ($10,000,000,000,000,000.00) in National Debt under bushie baby, that the repugs were more than willing to spend.

YES...YES...YES...YES

Please tell me.....did the "repugs" have a super majoruty when the wars were endorsed by congress? Did the "repugs" have a super majority when legislation was passed that created such outrageous spending?

When are partisan hacks like you going to wake up and smell the coffee? This is not a "repug" or "demon-rat" thing. This is a "politicians have found a way to use tax payer money to win elections" thing.

They are running against Bush because everything they want to do to the country is unpopular with the majority of the American people and they have nothing else to be proud of. Obama is in way over his head.

YES...YES...YES...YES

So illegal that a democrat congress has made it possible for 3 years and a Democrat president OBAMA for 2 of the 3 years!!!

YES...YES...YES...YES

Please tell me.....did the "repugs" have a super majoruty when the wars were endorsed by congress? Did the "repugs" have a super majority when legislation was passed that created such outrageous spending?

When are partisan hacks like you going to wake up and smell the coffee? This is not a "repug" or "demon-rat" thing. This is a "politicians have found a way to use tax payer money to win elections" thing.

As I recall it no one had a supermajority.

I also recall that the majority of Congress voted for the war.

Last I heard there were Dems and Reps in Congress.

I also recall that both parties were spending like drunken sailors.

How can you blame one party and not the other??

You really do need to wake up and smell that coffee. Jeeze.

Last edited:

YES...YES...YES...YES

As I recall it no one had a supermajority.

I also recall that the majority of Congress voted for the war.

Last I heard there were Dems and Reps in Congress.

How can you blame one party and not the other??

You can't, that's the point. Today we have a super majority in congress for deomocrats. The only reason Democrats super majority get's brought up is because a few select moronic people on boards feel that they can blame Bush but not their own party for the wars while pushing Democrats as some kind of anti war party. Democrats voted for with republicans, then when they had a super majority that they said they needed to end it, they expanded the war's.

President Barack Obama speaks at a Democratic National Committee fund-raising event in Atlanta, Monday. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)At the Democratic Party event, the president said the Republican Party hasn’t differentiated itself from his predecessor. “They don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas–not one,” Obama said to applause. Obama rarely refers to Bush by name during speeches, preferring instead to say “the previous administration
Obama Blames Bush and GOP - Washington Wire - WSJ

I have one question for the President, When do you start taking responsibility for your actions in the White House rather than blaming the previous Administration?
....Even when he's dealing with a Party that can't "shift" OUTTA "BUSH"???? :eusa_eh:
"Today on MSNBC, when host Joe Scarborough asked Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) to differentiate today’s GOP from Bushhttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/03/pence-bush/, Pence couldn’t offer much in the way of specifics:

SCARBOROUGH: Give Americans listening to you today a vision for America that is different from the vision that George W. Bush had for America because their argument is you guys are all just George Bush clones.

PENCE: … The vision for Republicans going forward is to produce pro-growth tax policies that will get this economy moving again. But to really practice what we preach about fiscal discipline and entitlement reform. … We can have pro-growth tax relief going forward but we’ve got to get back to basic spending discipline and the principles of limited government."

:eek:
Got a bit of an identity-problem, there, 'Baggers???????

:eusa_eh:

GOP filibusters are seriously out of control. How can people criticize President Obama for not doing more when the GOP filibusters more than has ever been done in history. Yes, President Bush got some things done, but they used the "nuclear option" of reconciliation numerous times, he lied to the American People and Congress, and the democrats didn't filibuster. The Dems allowed votes to go to an up or down vote as required by the Constitution. Todays Republicans are spitting on the Constitution every time they filibuster. It's become a joke.

President Barack Obama speaks at a Democratic National Committee fund-raising event in Atlanta, Monday. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)At the Democratic Party event, the president said the Republican Party hasn’t differentiated itself from his predecessor. “They don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas–not one,” Obama said to applause. Obama rarely refers to Bush by name during speeches, preferring instead to say “the previous administration

I have one question for the President, When do you start taking responsibility for your actions in the White House rather than blaming the previous Administration?
....Even when he's dealing with a Party that can't "shift" OUTTA "BUSH"???? :eusa_eh:
"Today on MSNBC, when host Joe Scarborough asked Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) to differentiate today’s GOP from Bushhttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/03/pence-bush/, Pence couldn’t offer much in the way of specifics:

SCARBOROUGH: Give Americans listening to you today a vision for America that is different from the vision that George W. Bush had for America because their argument is you guys are all just George Bush clones.

PENCE: … The vision for Republicans going forward is to produce pro-growth tax policies that will get this economy moving again. But to really practice what we preach about fiscal discipline and entitlement reform. … We can have pro-growth tax relief going forward but we’ve got to get back to basic spending discipline and the principles of limited government."

how has obama shifted out of bush?
more tax cuts, more stimulus, more bailouts, more entitlement spending, bigger budgets, more war spending?

Did somebody start a thread called it's Bush"s fault? It's always Bush's fault. It's never anyone's but Bush's fault. Could we start another thread with the title "It's Bush's Fault."?

GOP filibusters are seriously out of control. How can people criticize President Obama for not doing more when the GOP filibusters more than has ever been done in history. Yes, President Bush got some things done, but they used the "nuclear option" of reconciliation numerous times, he lied to the American People and Congress, and the democrats didn't filibuster. The Dems allowed votes to go to an up or down vote as required by the Constitution. Todays Republicans are spitting on the Constitution every time they filibuster. It's become a joke.

Name a time when The president/congress tried to push amazingly un-popular stuff through with the general public. They are really just doing their job by listening to the people, even if they are only paying attention because they are not in the majority and looking for votes.

how has obama shifted out of bush?
more tax cuts, more stimulus, more bailouts, more entitlement spending, bigger budgets, more war spending?

Haha yeah, remember "biggest tax cuts in moder history", right from Obama's mouth...

Forum List

Back