It's Begun: Israel Under Fire From the North

What does the Holocaust have to do with it?

I say again, you are an idiot. Terrorism and Communism and Fascism has everything to do with the Holocaust. So does October 7th.

WTF does that have to do with Israel? We have nukes there, but I doubt anyone else has any other than Israel. I just don't understand what you are trying to say that doesn't agree with what I have already stated.
Let me ask you this then, how many countries are staged in the Med right now?
1700090875686.png

~S~

“THEY FAILED US”: Women’s Organizations are totally silent as the shocking scale of Hamas’s sexual violence against Jewish women becomes horrifyingly clear.

F_EaHdRWAAA3YTA.jpg

imho? The feminist movement is anti-women, is rooted in Lenin's Marxist dogma, and has done incalculable harm to women's rights.

r9ZSmgJl.jpg

lol

Everyone thinks Israel has wonderful defenses, but the truth is Hezbollah couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with their rockets.
There is a great story about Israeli general and statesman Moshe Dayan.

A reporter asked him one day if it's true the IDF is the most efficient fighting force on the planet.

He said, "no one knows, we only fight Arabs". :p

Sure, i'm confident a plan is in the works Stann

Unfortunately we're reading IDF's targeting is less than discriminatory

That said, sooner or later they'll eradicate and occupy, which is their long game

What would you expect the Arab world's response to be?

~S~
Privately? Relief.

Time for Israel to throw 2 small neutron bombs at Hamas in
the south and Hezbollah in the north and end the war.

COUGARBEAR

They won't throw shit because they don't want to become oven food again.

Once was bad enough.

Oh Yes, the old kill them all and god sort it out. Kill Innocent Men, Women and Children and then you can begin your fucking end of times shit.

Nothing Christian like killing innocents, you people are good very at that.

Forum List

Back