Its beginning! Efforts to recall Gov. Hickenlooper(D) and other Colorado Democrats!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Colorado Democrats war on law-abiding citizens and the 2nd Amendment has resulted in one person having enough of it. It has just started, the efforts to recall Democrat Governor John Hickenloonbird and at least 2 Democrat Senators is under way. Right now, it is not getting much attention, it is just one person who has started this, but as you can see with the website I am going to provide, there are meetings already being organized. When you click on the website, notice in the Denver section, it had a meeting for tonight on setting forth the efforts to recall Hickenloonbird and Democrat Senator Evie Hudak. It has been hacked into and this was put in its place:

Zombies attacking the villagers while the royalty laughs and points

So, it appears lefties are not taking this one lightly. In the forums section, you will see a Denver section with the meeting time and place.

This is a grassroots effort, it is not an astroturf movement like the ones in WI which were heavily funded by very wealthy unions. You will notice the person starting this recall is realistic, in that it may not succeed. In spite of that, this man is still putting up a fight, which makes him a great patriot.

While I realize by linking this here, it will only reach so many people, but to those who might be in Colorado, or have family or friends there, you now have a source to inform them about so they can join in fighting the good fight.

Here are some links:

Recall_Hickenlooper

https://twitter.com/CoGovRecall

I also laughed at how one poster in the forum there referred to Hickenloonbird as Chickenpooper, LOL!!!

Whether or not this recall goes anywhere, give this guy credit for at least taking a stand and trying.:clap2::clap2:

Werent right wingers criticizing Wisconsin Democrats when they tried to recall Scott Walker, saying they are against democracy and that they are standing in the way of the will of the people?? That they should live with the election, and the will of the voting poeple?

Yep. Thought that was how I remembered it.

Looks like they're getting organized, I would be right there with them if I still lived there. I will send emails to friends and relatives that live there and make them aware of the recall effort.

Werent right wingers criticizing Wisconsin Democrats when they tried to recall Scott Walker, saying they are against democracy and that they are standing in the way of the will of the people?? That they should live with the election, and the will of the voting poeple?

You remember wrong.

Colorado Democrats war on law-abiding citizens and the 2nd Amendment has resulted in one person having enough of it. It has just started, the efforts to recall Democrat Governor John Hickenloonbird and at least 2 Democrat Senators is under way. Right now, it is not getting much attention, it is just one person who has started this, but as you can see with the website I am going to provide, there are meetings already being organized. When you click on the website, notice in the Denver section, it had a meeting for tonight on setting forth the efforts to recall Hickenloonbird and Democrat Senator Evie Hudak. It has been hacked into and this was put in its place:

So, it appears lefties are not taking this one lightly. In the forums section, you will see a Denver section with the meeting time and place.

This is a grassroots effort, it is not an astroturf movement like the ones in WI which were heavily funded by very wealthy unions. You will notice the person starting this recall is realistic, in that it may not succeed. In spite of that, this man is still putting up a fight, which makes him a great patriot.

While I realize by linking this here, it will only reach so many people, but to those who might be in Colorado, or have family or friends there, you now have a source to inform them about so they can join in fighting the good fight.

Here are some links:

Recall_Hickenlooper

I also laughed at how one poster in the forum there referred to Hickenloonbird as Chickenpooper, LOL!!!

Whether or not this recall goes anywhere, give this guy credit for at least taking a stand and trying.:clap2::clap2:

Man, your avatar looks a lot like the picture of some guy that came with my new wallet!

Here are some links:

Recall_Hickenlooper

Not surprising; Colorado has a lot of far right wingers. Fortunately, they are losing the battle as Colorado seems to be turning more and more blue.

I applaud and salute the Colorado Democrats for taking a bold stand. That's what elected representatives are supposed to do.

When you get a clue as to the actual difference, like a governor working to stem the tide of corrupt unions and their members repeatedly trying to force unreasonable demands down the throats of the citizens of that state, thereby aiding in helping to destroy a states economy, and a governor who is attempting to step all over a constitutional right of its citizens,......get back to us, brother.

Forum List

Back