Rick Perry May Turn Texas Into A Democrat State

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Big in all things, Texas leads the nation in failing to provide health insurance. About one in four Texans are uninsured, the highest percentage in any state. That’s some 6 million people, the total population of Missouri.

So we see how much of a failed Governor he is......

As Republican governors from Arizona to New Jersey have joined the program, Perry has amplified his opposition.

Way to go Rick!!!!!

Rejecting the federal money might not pose an immediate political threat to Texas Republicans, whose coalition revolves around white voters responsive to small-government arguments. But renouncing the money represents an enormous gamble for Republicans with the growing Hispanic community, which is expected to approach one-third of the state’s eligible voters in 2016. Hispanics would benefit most from expansion because they constitute 60 percent of the state’s uninsured. A jaw-dropping 3.6 million Texas Hispanics lack insurance.

Why does the GOP have such a hard time attracting the fastest growing group in America? I think we're beginning to see.

The Man Who Could Turn Texas Blue: Rick Perry - NationalJournal.com

Parasites from mexico are taking over Texas.
-They want free shit
-They come here from that shit hole for a better life and yet they bring their bs.

Jesus, we whites can't teach what works to these idiots.

And unless you're a Native American you're different how?

I get so tired of hearing Neo-Con bullshit. How can they "love" America while hating everyone in it?

The State of Texas has no responsibility to provide anyone with health insurance. That is a personal responsibility, but I realize responsibility is a foreign concept to people like you.

GOP "small government" is probing women's vaginas, monitoring pregnancies, and strangely interested in what happens in your bedroom.

GOP "small government" is probing women's vaginas, monitoring pregnancies, and strangely interested in what happens in your bedroom.

Ain't that the truth!

cares.png

Big in all things, Texas leads the nation in failing to provide health insurance. About one in four Texans are uninsured, the highest percentage in any state. That’s some 6 million people, the total population of Missouri.

As Republican governors from Arizona to New Jersey have joined the program, Perry has amplified his opposition.

Way to go Rick!!!!!

Rejecting the federal money might not pose an immediate political threat to Texas Republicans, whose coalition revolves around white voters responsive to small-government arguments. But renouncing the money represents an enormous gamble for Republicans with the growing Hispanic community, which is expected to approach one-third of the state’s eligible voters in 2016. Hispanics would benefit most from expansion because they constitute 60 percent of the state’s uninsured. A jaw-dropping 3.6 million Texas Hispanics lack insurance.

Why does the GOP have such a hard time attracting the fastest growing group in America? I think we're beginning to see.

It is pretty much inevitable that Texas will turn blue at some point, regardless of Rick Perry.

Way to go Rick!!!!!

It is pretty much inevitable that Texas will turn blue at some point, regardless of Rick Perry.

As well as every other state.

The State of Texas has no responsibility to provide anyone with health insurance. That is a personal responsibility, but I realize responsibility is a foreign concept to people like you.

Then it's nice of you to oppose a health care law that promotes personal responsibility, fuckhead.

That's why the GOP came up with the idea.

You must really enjoy paying an extra $1000 per year in HI costs to cover those who have none.

But I realize that TRUE CONSERVATISM is a foreign concept to a Neo-Con like you. You are no conservative nor do you have a clue as to what it stands for.

Twit.

Big business cronies like Perry love illegals, that's why he leaves the door wide open for them to come in with a big hug and a kiss at the border once they get there.

Forum List

Back