Its been a real nutshell couple of days

The differences in the left and right have been so very clear the last couple of days.

The president made the very courageous statement that he supports marriage equality. No big surprise since he has supported other gay issues all along.

Mitt lies about being a bully when he was 18 years old. In his first statement, he had the nerve to laugh about it. Then, presumably after a human being told him its poor form to laugh about physically assaulting a classmate, he offered up one of those not-really-apologies - "IF I offended anyone .." etc. Truly shameful behavior followed by truly shameful lack of remorse or morals.

The rw's attacked the president for supporting very basic rights guaranteed by our Constitution while they made excuses for Mitt's bullying. The right says they want more and more intrusive laws to control American citizens. More laws, bigger government, fewer rights and a lot fewer freedoms.

In a nutshell, that's the difference between right and left. The left values the Constitution and civil liberty while the right just wants to own and control behavior.

You wouldn't know any of these concepts if they shit in your ear you bordeline retard.

The differences in the left and right have been so very clear the last couple of days.

The president made the very courageous statement that he supports marriage equality. No big surprise since he has supported other gay issues all along.

Mitt lies about being a bully when he was 18 years old. In his first statement, he had the nerve to laugh about it. Then, presumably after a human being told him its poor form to laugh about physically assaulting a classmate, he offered up one of those not-really-apologies - "IF I offended anyone .." etc. Truly shameful behavior followed by truly shameful lack of remorse or morals.

The rw's attacked the president for supporting very basic rights guaranteed by our Constitution while they made excuses for Mitt's bullying. The right says they want more and more intrusive laws to control American citizens. More laws, bigger government, fewer rights and a lot fewer freedoms.

In a nutshell, that's the difference between right and left. The left values the Constitution and civil liberty while the right just wants to own and control behavior.

Shove this up your rotten kiester..

Correction Request: Washington Post Uses Falsehood in Romney Hit Piece

Silly, there's no more room in there.

Where do you think he stores his keys and his energy bar when he's working online?

I forgot to mention a little detail ... President Obama is working to help bullied kids. That makes him the enemy of Mitt on a whole new level.

RonaldSlap.gif

fail

There appears to be a real problem with the bullying story. Appears WP has got some splaining to do.

Today, however, in an interview with ABC News, the same Stu White completely contradicts the Washington Post story:

While the Post reports White as having “long been bothered” by the haircutting incident,” he told ABC News he was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.

Because Mr. White had not been aware of the incident until this year, it was inaccurate and misleading for the Washington Post to report he had "long been bothered" by the incident

We respectfully request that the Washington Post correct the story.

The Leftist media doesn't care if it is true or not. They are just driving-by.

It's all bullshit and the timing is what is important here. Obama claimed that he had completed his evolution regarding gay marriage long before yesterday and had decided to go public before the election. Don't know if I believe that or if Obama got backed into a corner by blabbermouth Biden.

But, this story about Romney, which doesn't hold water, is released the day after Obama's views evolved. I think they are hoping that while some are celebrating his opinion (and that's all since there is no action or changes) that it would be a good time to gin up some anger at Romney. Obama doesn't want all the attention on him.

Hispanics tend to be Catholic and may not embrace his evolution. He can't please everyone and wants people to focus elsewhere. Now that the checks are written because of his statement, he'll go on with business as usual and not a damn thing will change for the gays and lesbians.

Just like last time, people like what he says and could care less how empty the words are, but there is no celebrating of what he's done.

In your Nut-shell you heard those words.

But, here in reality-land, he actually said it should be left up to the states.

:eusa_shhh:

But, yes, it HAS been a weird couple days.

Heaping helpings of petty bullshit had by all.
:cuckoo:

Real issues?

Mitt's "business" experience was as a vulture capitalist. A professional bully who used other people's money to crush small businesses and fire people.

None of it changes the facts that the right wants laws that control us and the right wants civil rights to be respected and granted. No way you can wiggle out of those facts. All the cutesy insults and potty mouth that your mommy taught you not to use won't change a thing.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Kiss Ass post of the day. Never has there been such blatant pandering as this cluster by Biden then Obama.

Me? I don't care about gays marrying or not, I think all government should get out of the whole nut, with exception of executor of estate. Churches, officials of ceremonies, ringmasters can deal with 'marriage' labels and collect the fees.

What the frack made it courageous?
Did you think Cheney was courageous said the exact same thing? Why do you think Obama wanted to wait until he was on The View to announce his position?

The difference between worshipers of The One and everyone else is the only people that think what Obama did is courageous are the ones that have shit stains on their nose.

Indeed, reflecting very poorly on conservatives, demonstrating their authoritarian nature and intolerance of diversity.

you're right, not everyone can be a 'white' Hispanic....

Or a "bow tie wearing white boy".:lol: That's what a black commentator actually called Tucker Carlson.

You have to just love the libs version of "civility"

Here it is:

Liberal Fox Contributor to Tucker Carlson: 'Voters Like You - Bow-Tying White Boys'

By Noel Sheppard | May 04, 2012 | 17:27

If you hoped the race card wasn't going to be played by media members this election, think again.

On Fox News's America Live Friday, liberal commentator Jehmu Greene said to the Daily Caller's Tucker Carlson, "To question [Massachusetts Democratic senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren] on her qualifications is going to be something that does appeal to folks like you, voters like you - bow-tying white boys" (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

Liberal Fox Contributor to Tucker Carlson: 'Voters Like You - Bow-Tying White Boys' | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:
The President has again embraced "corruption". At every opportunity given, the man rejects honor and integrity to elevate ugliness, corruption and deceit.

I forgot to mention a little detail ... President Obama is working to help bullied kids. That makes him the enemy of Mitt on a whole new level.

What about his bullying of "Coreta", the composite character in his autobiography? Did he ever apologize for the 3 or 4 girls he bullied in school? Are you going to condemn Obama for attacking young girls, or are you going to be a hack?

I’m not her boyfriend!” I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing. “Leave me alone!” I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back to class.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

In other words, he has no say in the matter.
:eusa_hand:

"The right says they want more and more intrusive laws to control American citizens. More laws, bigger government, fewer rights and a lot fewer freedoms. "

What laws are that?

And what bigger government?

Righists are for less laws, less taxes, less regulations, smaller government in a nutshell. And leftists are the opposite, so I found it curious that you are accusing the right of being for big government and intrusive laws. Didn't you just change the roles?

As a right of center person I wonder what's so courageous about being in favor of gay marriage? I've had that position for 20 years. As someone who was bullied but then got over it later, what's the issue? Teenagers never change? If that's your stance I disagree.

In a nutshell, I think that both the President and the challenging candidate are being politicians.

Forum List

Back