Its been 2 weeks so I have to ask...Is Ebola still a thing?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans were really scared a few weeks ago that Obama was inept at handling this super big problem in America. Even claiming that it was all Obamas fault.

Ebola US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A potential case of ebola has been discovered in Texas. So liberals what did you say? We have nothing to worry about? That republicans are just scared. Well I have one thing to say to you. We fucking told your stupid asses this could happen and probably would, but instead you had to blow Obama and protect him. Maybe Obama should attend his briefings in the morning. Liberals own this if this epidemic is started here in the United states.

Obama,.the Ebola President

How the fuck did it get to TX?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not just in that thread....We were told over and over. Even leading the Republican doctors here to weigh in with their own opinions

Ebola Contradictions US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

eboma will be known as Pharaoh Rameses before this is done

In fact Conservatives saw this as a...how to do you put it....an opportunity out of a tragedy where they would muse how awesome it would be for certain people to catch Ebola (Go "Merica)
President Ebola US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Massachusetts is about as liberal as it gets without going all-out California.
Man with Ebola-like symptoms isolated outside Braintree medical center - News - The Herald News Fall River MA - Fall River MA

Now I wouldn't wish a case of Ebola on anyone. But if it has to happen it couldn't happen in a more appropriate place! Well except, possibly, Hollywood....

So I wanted to know since Ebola has been contained is that a win for Obama? Just kidding....even wins are wins.

So is Ebola still a thing or nah?

If it was going to be Obama's fault if Ebola ravaged the US then...presumably...it's to his credit that it hasn't.
Well done and kudos Mr President!

If it was going to be Obama's fault if Ebola ravaged the US then...presumably...it's to his credit that it hasn't.

Nonsense. I'm giving credit to where credit is due...The House of Representatives. lol

What happened to the 3,000 men he sent to Africa to combat Ebola? Did they win?

Last edited:
News about Ebola Outbreak 2014 Update
bing.com/news
Sorry to spoil your RANT! It's still viable and spreading worldwide.

Forum List

Back