It's approved!!

Now it goes to the graveyard of bills.................where they are locked in gridlock..............

It's shutdown or funding.........time to do it............or it's all BS...........Trump has to stand on this one.........

or lose a lot of support for not doing so.............

agreed...…….but also the Senate now has the choice of passing it or not. If they don't they would be responsible for the shutdown and look like the boobs they are come 2020

SHIT!! That's only the House that approved it and now it'll go to the lameass Senate...….so it may not happen yet afterall :blowup:
If this senate votes no...I wonder if the bill could be resubmitted after the new Senate takes over...the new senate has more Trump type republicans than the current one.....

Now if it fails in the Senate the shutdown is on the Democrats. Trump can speak every day, tweet every hour and remind Americans "your government is shut down because Democrats do not want a permanent, apolitical solution to the National Security threat at the Southern Border. After decades of speaking differently, they prefer illegal immigrants over the citizens of the U.S"

From what I gather, I actually do think Trump has the ability to build it with military funds. There's no question in my mind and by many metrics, you have a serious National Security threat. The Caravan might actually have been a Godsend to remind Americans the gravity of the threat.

You think President Trump went to all those rallies to elect Senators for nothing???????????????

WAKEY WAKEY!

President Trump went to those rallies to elect Republican Senators to have them on his side!

and they were elected ......becuase of The President ......ok?????????

Understood???

SHIT!! That's only the House that approved it and now it'll go to the lameass Senate...….so it may not happen yet afterall :blowup:
If this senate votes no...I wonder if the bill could be resubmitted after the new Senate takes over...the new senate has more Trump type republicans than the current one.....

What? We only have to wait 2 weeks????? I'm sure the paperwork could get shuffled that long

Pelosi will invent a reason to shoot it down and shutdown the nonessential government.

which is what? 7 or 9 depts.?? Let her, the majority of government will go on
Bill is worthless until Senate passes it.

True.....but if the current Senate shuts down the government over it....won't the new Senate take over in just a couple of weeks?

Yes but they still won't have 60 votes.

Pelosi will invent a reason to shoot it down and shutdown the nonessential government.

True.....but if the current Senate shuts down the government over it....won't the new Senate take over in just a couple of weeks?
Matter of hours for the shutdown. MSM will blame it on Trump.

Yes but they still won't have 60 votes.
If they had a brain they’d nuke the vote.

But alas, I fear they don’t.

Forum List

Back