It's amazing that no one seemed to take me seriously when I DRESS DOWN

Y U no can make it with 1 card?

Why can't you make it with cash?

I'll learn ya sooner or later, fbj. ;)

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways
Pay off your credit cards and you won't have to look like some dirtbag paying on multiple cards

I see you didn't understand nothing I said

No just that you have no idea of the balances on your credit cards and you obviously never pay them off so you're paying a high interest rate too.

I used to work retail and when some idiot told us to split the charge over multiple cards we thought was has a loser as well as an idiot

Why did u think that mongo?

If you have to keep swapping credit cards because they get denied then you have no clue about your own finances.

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways
Pay off your credit cards and you won't have to look like some dirtbag paying on multiple cards

No just that you have no idea of the balances on your credit cards and you obviously never pay them off so you're paying a high interest rate too.

I used to work retail and when some idiot told us to split the charge over multiple cards we thought was has a loser as well as an idiot

If you have to keep swapping credit cards because they get denied then you have no clue about your own finances.

Declined credit cards? What the fuck are you talking about

Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

LMAO. I didn't snap because It was friday and the weather was nice.

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

Why can't the tall black man have 3 credit cards?
Why does the tall black man have to use three cards to make a down payment?

Because the tall black man didn't have cash
It's a phone not a car lol

Maybe it was one of these :
10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones in the World

:p

Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

Maybe it was one of these :
10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones in the World

:p

All those phones are ass

you said yourself you didn't have enough available credit on any one card so it would have been declined

That's not the problem. It's that you didn't have an available balance on one of the cards, even two of the cards; but you had to use three.
I'm not judging you bc I'm not super great at budgeting either, but if you're wondering why they gave you a side eye it has nothing to do with how you look aesthetically; but for a company that likes to be paid monthly, on time, in full; the 3 cards probably raises some concerns about your financial responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you said yourself you didn't have enough available credit on any one card so it would have been declined

I never said that

That's not the problem. It's that you didn't have an available balance on one of the cards, even two of the cards; but you had to use three.
I'm not judging you bc I'm not super great at budgeting either, but if you're wondering why they gave you a side eye it has nothing to do with how you look aesthetically; but for a company that likes to be paid monthly, on time, in full; the 3 cards probably raises some concerns about your financial responsibility.

Listen you dumb bitch. I just wanted to put a little on each card to balance everything out

I never said that

so then why did you have to split the cost of an item over 3 cards?

Because they were all almost maxed out that's why.

Pay off your credit cards then we won't have to listen to your incessant whining

Listen you dumb bitch. I just wanted to put a little on each card to balance everything out

Excuse me? I'm a dumb bitch bc I gave you a common sense reason and ruined you're little victim party.
With all the ppl on here clowning you, I actually took time to make sure I wasn't coming off rude, but I'm the one you wanna call a dumb bitch?

Cool. That's why your trash and everybody looks at you like trash. Pay your f@ckin bills BITCH

in

Excuse me? I'm a dumb bitch bc I gave you a common sense reason and ruined you're little victim party.
With all the ppl on here clowning you, I actually took time to make sure I wasn't coming off rude, but I'm the one you wanna call a dumb bitch?

Cool. That's why your trash and everybody looks at you like trash. Pay your f@ckin bills BITCH

Can I pay your bills for you to help me with my fetish

in

Hmm I wonder how that would go?

"Sorry man,you was declined."

"This one was too."

"Sir this is a GameStop rewards card"

in

"This one was too."

I have the American Express account frozen so I can use it on you

in

"This one was too."

He's an idiot and if you're a female you already have an uphill battle with him. He has a major dysfunction with the opposite sex

in

"This one was too."

He's an idiot and if you're a female you already have an uphill battle with him. He has a major dysfunction with the opposite sex

Grampa NutBag

in

"This one was too."

Grampa NutBag
Yup that's me, but I still get along with everyone INCLUDING women.

Forum List

Back