It's almost impossible for Trump to find Republicans who don't want to screw the middle class

With every new GOP appointee, everyone cries that he or she will screw over the poor, damage education, get us into more war, destroy the elderlies safety net, abolish affordable health care, cut taxes on the super wealthy and corporations while cutting food stamps for the poor, the disabled and veterans.

Even Republican minions don't deny it. Their only denial is they think it won't happen to them. That GOP leaders will only target blacks, gays, Muslims and Hispanics.

And the denial. Unbelievable denial.

If Hillary had only cared about the Middle Class during her campaign, she might have been able to do something about it.
She did. She always has cared. But you can't fight the entire US media.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

That was back in May. I was looking for another report that said it went up to 4.5 billion by time of the election.

How can you fight that? Even on MSNBC, they would broadcast live Trump speeches daily, show a clip from Hillary's and then say she is not getting her message out. Then the FBI, the Russians, then you have Andrea Mitchell, Chris Mathews, Chuck Todd and so on saying Hillary is dishonest and unlikeable every single time they mentioned her name.

No reporting about the Illegal Trump Foundation and all the laws it broke, but with the Clinton Foundation, being investigated by the FBI, the CIA and multiple congressional investigations and still, couldn't find anything. And I never talked to a single Republican that even knew Trump had a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering and has 75 outstanding lawsuits.

Months before the election, I thought Trump would win with all that support. Even though his sexual assaults came out, it was too little too late.
You have constructed a nice, neat little fantasy there, and I'm sure you'll cling to it for years to come. Failure to self examine, however, leads inevitably to repeated failure. The GOP got lucky this time, and if they fail to learn from this election, will not continue in success.

Reality bites. Hillary was possibly the WORST candidate that could have been run against Trump.
Reality bites. Hillary was possibly the WORST candidate that could have been run against Trump

30 years of smears from the GOP can do that. Make people think someone is different than who they are.

Never enters your pitiful little mind that it wasn't smears, its the fact that she's a corrupt conniving bastard that turns people off....

With every new GOP appointee, everyone cries that he or she will screw over the poor, damage education, get us into more war, destroy the elderlies safety net, abolish affordable health care, cut taxes on the super wealthy and corporations while cutting food stamps for the poor, the disabled and veterans.

Even Republican minions don't deny it. Their only denial is they think it won't happen to them. That GOP leaders will only target blacks, gays, Muslims and Hispanics.

If Hillary had only cared about the Middle Class during her campaign, she might have been able to do something about it.

That was back in May. I was looking for another report that said it went up to 4.5 billion by time of the election.

How can you fight that? Even on MSNBC, they would broadcast live Trump speeches daily, show a clip from Hillary's and then say she is not getting her message out. Then the FBI, the Russians, then you have Andrea Mitchell, Chris Mathews, Chuck Todd and so on saying Hillary is dishonest and unlikeable every single time they mentioned her name.

No reporting about the Illegal Trump Foundation and all the laws it broke, but with the Clinton Foundation, being investigated by the FBI, the CIA and multiple congressional investigations and still, couldn't find anything. And I never talked to a single Republican that even knew Trump had a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering and has 75 outstanding lawsuits.

Months before the election, I thought Trump would win with all that support. Even though his sexual assaults came out, it was too little too late.

What sexual assaults? Ya always have to repeat bullshit on hoping it sticks huh?

Yeah, where are all the pro-labor, pro-union people Trump implied his administration would be about?
Very few people are in unions these days so why do you not care about those who aren't?

But hey maybe Trump should just let Ford and Carrier and any other company that wants to leave leave the country. That's what you want right because Obama obviously did nothing to entice them to stay and you're all knocking Trump for trying to get them to stay

so who is really for fucking over the middle class?

Look in the fucking mirror for your answer

You have constructed a nice, neat little fantasy there, and I'm sure you'll cling to it for years to come. Failure to self examine, however, leads inevitably to repeated failure. The GOP got lucky this time, and if they fail to learn from this election, will not continue in success.

Reality bites. Hillary was possibly the WORST candidate that could have been run against Trump.
Not True. Organizations like Market Watch studies what the media broadcasts.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-11.20.38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-12.08.04-PM-1024x725.png

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-12.11.25-PM-1024x722.png

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-11.42.27-AM-e1458315840403.png

Four Charts Show Media's Love for The Donald -- Vs. All Other Candidates Combined

Of course the media is not going to report their bias.
Projection will not help you learn what you did wrong. You might want to pass that back up the chain. The blamemainstreet media, always being of the same mind as the democrat candidate, hates Trump.

Reality bites. Hillary was possibly the WORST candidate that could have been run against Trump

30 years of smears from the GOP can do that. Make people think someone is different than who they are.
Karma came back to bite. The famed Clinton smear machine broke down and the mud splashed on her.

I said from the start that Trump wasn't a standard Republican and wasn't afraid to get in the mud with Hillary.

"The Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, Oct 2012
What is that in context?

In Context: Biden on 'buried' middle class

As The Wall Street Journal reported, Biden was discussing a report from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center that said the tax plan proposed by Romney and Ryan would result in a higher tax burden for middle-income families by reducing certain tax breaks that they already receive -- a conclusion that has been challenged by the conservative Heritage Foundation.

---------------

Republicans are master of ignoring context.

R-Derp thinks a "mention" means that the media content was favorable to Trump which is why R-Derp is the board's resident simpleton!

Did the Main Stream Media push Trump against other GOP candidates before he became the GOP nominee! Oh, hell yes...outlets like CNN pushed him as hard as they could! Why? Obviously because they believed he would be an opponent that Clinton could beat...not because they loved Trump. You can tell that by how the tenor of the stories by CNN changed once Trump and Clinton were locked in as the nominees of the GOP and the Democrats. They went from neutral to downright hostile. For R-Derp to claim that the talking heads at CNN and MSNBC went after Hillary is laughable.

Denial? Of what? Your stupid opinions?

"The Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, Oct 2012
What is that in context?

In Context: Biden on 'buried' middle class

As The Wall Street Journal reported, Biden was discussing a report from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center that said the tax plan proposed by Romney and Ryan would result in a higher tax burden for middle-income families by reducing certain tax breaks that they already receive -- a conclusion that has been challenged by the conservative Heritage Foundation.

---------------

Republicans are master of ignoring context.
"Context" Straight out of the liberal book of piss poor excuses for when other libs put their foot in their yapper.

Forum List

Back