Republicans are still looting the country? Time for the middle class to take America back!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's only a month and a couple of days away.

Will the middle class finally show up and take America back?

Republicans have been looting the country since Reagan.

Will the Caucasian Middle Class finally be more afraid of the GOP looting the country and running their scorched earth environmental policy which harms their families to squeeze out even more money for billionaires than they are afraid of blacks and Hispanics and gays?

Will minorities finally be threatened by Republican racist homophobes who have been intimidating those minorities for decades into not showing up and voting?

I can't wait to find out.

Imagine, we will probably have two sex offenders on the Supreme Court and a liar who boasts about sexual assault in the White House all at the same time.

Will that, plus the assault on our Democratic process, GOP attacks on clean air and clean water, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, GOP support for men who commit sexual assault, the attacks on our intelligence agencies and the presidents unprecedented support for Authoritarian Vladimir Putin and brutal dictator Kim Jong Un finally, finally get people out to vote?

I would be surprised if it didn't.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they stayed home thinking their lives aren't touched by politics. I know many people like that.

The month is going to fly by and drag slowly by at the same time.

OPEnemy.jpg

Will the Caucasian Middle Class finally be more afraid of the GOP looting the country and running their scorched earth environmental policy which harms their families to squeeze out even more money for billionaires than they are afraid of blacks and Hispanics and gays?

Will minorities finally be threatened by Republican racist homophobes who have been intimidating those minorities for decades into not showing up and voting?

Imagine, we will probably have two sex offenders on the Supreme Court and a liar who boasts about sexual assault in the White House all at the same time.

Will that, plus the assault on our Democratic process, GOP attacks on clean air and clean water, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, GOP support for men who commit sexual assault, the attacks on our intelligence agencies and the presidents unprecedented support for Authoritarian Vladimir Putin and brutal dictator Kim Jong Un finally, finally get people out to vote?

I also wouldn't be surprised if they stayed home thinking their lives aren't touched by politics. I know many people like that.

I am In the middle class. I like What is happening. What don’t you like?

• Banned

Which one do you like the most?

The assault on our Democratic process,
GOP attacks on clean air and clean water,
tax cuts for billionaires and corporations,
GOP support for men who commit sexual assault,
attacks on our intelligence agencies
The presidents unprecedented support for Authoritarian Vladimir Putin and brutal dictator Kim Jong Un

The presidents unprecedented support for Authoritarian Vladimir Putin and brutal dictator Kim Jong Un

I like your freedom to spread your lies.

And lower taxes.

How? The Democrats abandoned the middle class for identity politics 20 years ago.

And every one of your claims is a LIE..

Funny how you make bold claims that are unsupported by facts...

At this point it is impossible for the Democrat bigots take back all of the hate that they have been spewing at mainstream middle class Americans for decades.

Last edited:

How? The Democrats abandoned the middle class for identity politics 20 years ago.
And Obama looted the Medicare and Medicaid funds to the tune of 780 Billion dollars to prop up Obamacare... and its still being taken every year from us.. Not to mention the 10 TRILLION dollars of debt he added to the US debt.. More than all presidents before him combined... Steeling from our future and our kids... And you have the balls to say we looted anything... Fucking liar!

My bank account. And your sadness. You are an idiot Leftist.

The racist Barry the Magnificent says that the Democratic Party no longer needs white voters.
Hillary calls white voters "deplorable".
Pelosi says that the Democrats would take back the middle class tax cuts if they win they house.

Why would anyone vote for a bunch of people who offer no solutions, R-Derp? Because they'll "RESIST" Donald Trump? You're the Party of division.

Why would anyone vote for a bunch of people who offer no solutions, R-Derp? Because they'll "RESIST" Donald Trump? You're the Party of division.

A party who elected Kamala Harris, Liz Warren and Cory Booker. Pass.

Minorities unemployment is at their lowest levels ever. Trump's approval rating with blacks is soaring. The corporate tax is way down and that + tariffs, are bringing businesses back to the US.

Obama's 2016 sinking GDP% has soared back up to 4.2% with Trump. Median income ($61,400/yr) is at its highest level ever. The economy is booming, and helping EVERYONE. Democrats are clueless.

Lowlifes who never worked a day in their lives getting cut off from free government cheese [emoji893].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The democrats are assaulting our democratic process, no one is attacking our air or water, e ergo e who pays taxes is getting tax cuts, the GOP does not support liberal democrats from Minnesota who committed sexual assault, the democrats corrupted the our intelligence agencies and turned it against the American people, and the President has been tougher in Putin a That any other, and he’s trying to disarm NK and bring them into the civilized world.

You lie about every single thing, as usual.

Forum List

Back