It's about time it was said.

The Dumbo Avatar fits you well Maggie. Hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a dumb Republican. You even missed that. The elephant IS still the GOP mascot, isn't it? Or have you extremists dismissed that too and maybe prefer the hissing snake instead...

I'm conservative and Independent Maggie. Dumbo is no more the Symbol for the Republican Party Than Maggot is the correct spelling of your name. Get it? Good! When I think of you, my middle finger comes to mind. ;)

Avatars are intended to be amusing symbols, genius. And in typical form, you resort to childish ad hominems when you can no longer debate using lame material.

Intense said:
You obviously don't like or respect me as a person, you have made that abundantly clear.
To that I almost said I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. Now, from your comments above, I see you as just another asshole who can dish it out but can't take it. So no, I don't respect you.

Come on Guy's Housing kept rising, Wages stayed the same unless you were a Government Employee, Gasoline went over $4.50 a gallon for how long????? 5+ months maybe????? Confidence self destructed and the bottom fell out. Who is responsible for taking advantage of oil prices and reserves for political gain and power and control, caused the crisis. With all that Fucking oil in the ground, our reserves, unless we are being lied to about them too, caused the collapse. Incompetent bumbling fools, caused the crisis. Were we to drill tomorrow, our debt would vanish.

Are you all right? First you attempt to lay complete blame for the housing crisis on Andrew Cuomo, and now you're blaming whomever manipulates the price of oil? These are both new hypotheses. Perhaps you need to write your own book.

Housing was corrupted by thinking people not prepared for home ownership could magically adapt, there are many problems with owning a home, problems that require both skills and resources to cope with. By flooding the Market with Buyers, the result is a rise in Housing costs and taxes, Wages stayed the same, some housing doubled, tripled, quadrupled. Some came in and sold at a profit with no money down, many got caught when housing costs stabilized and and then dropped, where they could only sell for a loss. Many just stopped paying. Who falsely contributed to inflated property values? Who's idea was it? What did Carter do? What did Clinton do? What did Bush do? What did Congress do? Who made opposition a Racial matter?

Perhaps We can each focus on each living our own lives Maggie.

Forum List

Back