Its about time all negros understand.....coins mean nothing to a cowardly cop

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LeBron James On Recent Police Killings: ‘It’s A Scary-Ass Situation’
“If my son calls me and says he’s been pulled over ... I’m not that confident that things are going to go well and my son is going to return home.”

News Flash...this is what happens when a race of sorry ass negro's get comfy with white people. You get Trump and Killer cops......

Trying to walk the thin line of losing your coins vs standing firm in your convictions, now is the time. All athletes of color should stand in solidarity and let it be known, that not only do all lives matter, but these murderer's of unarmed blacks require justice and a court hearing. Letting these murderer's off time after time after time....has got to end.

All citizens of this country deserves a day in court and for cops to deny these viscous unarmed, can't breath, can't walk backward, can't have hands up, can't move, can't do a gotdamn thing 'BLACK MALE ANIMALS" their due rights, is a fuckin shame, especially when law abiding god like white's are allowed their rights.

Last edited:
News Flash...this is what happens when a race of sorry ass negro's get comfy with white people. You get Trump and Killer cops......

Why, yes. You have fared so much better, since you elected Obama.... And pretend black Hitlery will shove your ass right out the door too if you elect her. Time to wake up.

• Banned

Why, yes. You have fared so much better, since you elected Obama.... And pretend black Hitlery will shove your ass right out the door too if you elect her. Time to wake up.
Child the reason my job and my paycheck sucks is not because of OBama, its because of greedy business mf's like Trump.....its time your dumb white ass wake the fuck up.

Child the reason my job and my paycheck sucks is not because of OBama, its because of greedy business mf's like Trump.....its time your dumb white ass wake the fuck up.

It's probably that chip on your shoulder.
If I was your boss I couldnt resist knocking it off.
Maybe you should try brown nosing....no pun intended...or was there.

tiggered59, the federal government (FEMA) already has a contingency plan to round up all the troublemakers if a race war starts, and you are playing right into Obama and Hillary's hands by stirring up black people to their own destruction. So take my friendly advice, and STFU.

You are over paid as it is. Come on. You know you're worthless. If you weren't black you would be living in a refrigerator box.

“If my son calls me and says he’s been pulled over ... I’m not that confident that things are going to go well and my son is going to return home.”

Trying to walk the thin line of losing your coins vs standing firm in your convictions, now is the time. All athletes of color should stand in solidarity and let it be known, that not only do all lives matter, but these murderer's of unarmed blacks require justice and a court hearing. Letting these murderer's off time after time after time....has got to end.

All citizens of this country deserves a day in court and for cops to deny these viscous unarmed, can't breath, can't walk backward, can't have hands up, can't move, can't do a gotdamn thing 'BLACK MALE ANIMALS" their due rights, is a fuckin shame, especially when law abiding god like white's are allowed their rights.
Go pick me some cotton, boy.

Trump set your pay scale? And Obama did nothing about it? Did you take advantage of Affirmative Action and get an education? And do you think Hitlery hears your plight and is going to fight for you?

Even Pharaoh was more kind to his slaves, than the police act towards the blacks.

And the police don't all have chips on their shoulders. :laugh:

No, they have a burning rage deep inside them that kicks in when the adrenalin hits their head. That is when they actually believe themselves to be God. We have seen on video just how many psychotic cops are out there. It won't be long before that madness spreads within their ranks, and then what is happening today will be small potatoes.

3094489-nice+thread!+just+kidding.+you+fail..png

And the police don't all have chips on their shoulders. :laugh:

No, they have a burning rage deep inside them that kicks in when the adrenalin hits their head. That is when they actually believe themselves to be God. We have seen on video just how many psychotic cops are out there. It won't be long before that madness spreads within their ranks, and then what is happening today will be small potatoes.

Psychotic black militants produce quick draw cops:

‘Black Lives Matter’ Protest Leader Calls For Shooting, Running Over Cops

“If they go about their burden of whatever they said you’re doing, you pull your pistol out and you f**king bust that,” says the BLM protester, described in the video as a “passionate speaker”.

“You pull your pistol out and you bust that! Because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them,” he continues.

“When we move with the Panthers, trust me when you see me move, I’m moving in violence!” he threatens.

Another speaker then implores the white people involved in the protest, “We’re tired of walking around here asking ya’ll to help us – we need action.”

The original speaker then repeats his call for violence, asserting, “I don’t give a f**k whether you knock ’em over, whether you run up on them, whatever you do, you better f**king take action!”

The march took place right as news began to emerge that a man inspired by ‘Black Lives Matter’ rhetoric had murdered five police officers in Dallas.

The violent comments are shocking, but perhaps went unnoticed as a result of another incident during the march when a conservative blogger drew a handgun after feeling intimidated by the protesters.

The video once again demolishes the media narrative that ‘Black Lives Matter’ is a peaceful protest group.

Just this past weekend, police officers across the country were attacked as ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters pelted them with fireworks and construction rebar.

In St. Paul, Minnesota, one officer had a concrete block dropped on his head by a BLM protester, causing him to suffer a fractured spine.

‘Black Lives Matter’ – whose founders cite convicted cop killer and FBI ‘Most Wanted’ terrorist Assata Shakur as their inspiration – have also staged rallies during which protesters call for “dead cops” as well as chanting “pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

Armed Black Panthers also called for the murder of police officers during an open carry march at the South by Southwest festival in March last year, chanting, “The only good pig is a pig that’s dead.”

Another couple of Democrat administrations and blacks will go back back to being slaves, figuratively of course. You could argue they would be better off that way. Their lives would then have more value, if not to other blacks, than to society in general.

No, no no... No generations of cops before these uptight LEO'S came alone were ever spotted with insanity, like a leopard. The previous generations of psychotic cops obviously, through attrition, retired and nobody suspected a thing. Now, it shows like a black eye on a polar bear.

Which came first, black thugs or Hitlery intending to bring them to heel?
Robbing a store and then rushing the cops....or pretend hands up, don't shoot?
You created a problem, got paid to race bait, then killed cops as the solution. Bad move.
If cops really wanted you dead they would stop patrolling your neighborhoods until you all killed each other.
93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

Forum List

Back