It's a win for the GOP.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The american people and especially the lefties think obama won. Well, Boehner and Co. did totally cave in to hussein's wishes but let's look closely at it.

The plan they agreed to adds 4 trillion to the deficit over 10 years, that's additional over the 1 trillion that we already add to the defecit yearly.

There are no spending cuts, and likely won't be. If the economy doesn't totally crash this year or next, eventually the young people of this country will have to deal with the crushing debt. I'm no economist but one doesn't have to be to know that something bad is going to happen economically because of it.

The reason the GOP has actually won? Obama totally owns this mess now. All barry and the left cares about is winning. To hell with the consequences, just win.

I pity the young.

so when the eocnomy starts steaming along Obama gets all the credit right

Agreed. It is a stealthy if not serendipitous win for the Republicans.

Taking a spin free-look at the big political picture here:

The debt ceiling still looms. Hammer time.

The sequester still kicks in.

The Republicans in the House were fighting to exempt 100% of Americans from major tax increases, and were able to protect 99.4% of us. Excellent job in the big picture.

And the good news is, Obama can no longer demagogue the Bush tax cut issue.

And even the media will have a hard time trying to tell us Obama does not own it all now.

I like it.

The american people and especially the lefties think obama won. Well, Boehner and Co. did totally cave in to hussein's wishes but let's look closely at it.

The plan they agreed to adds 4 trillion to the deficit over 10 years, that's additional over the 1 trillion that we already add to the defecit yearly.

There are no spending cuts, and likely won't be. If the economy doesn't totally crash this year or next, eventually the young people of this country will have to deal with the crushing debt. I'm no economist but one doesn't have to be to know that something bad is going to happen economically because of it.

The reason the GOP has actually won? Obama totally owns this mess now. All barry and the left cares about is winning. To hell with the consequences, just win.

I pity the young.

No jobs, no future, likely no SS, lots of debt...no hope... The oBUMa legacy to them.

and when it starts steaming along what will you say?

How will you twist and squirm your way out of giving him the credit?

Agreed. It is a stealthy if not serendipitous win for the Republicans.

Taking a spin free-look at the big political picture here:

The debt ceiling still looms. Hammer time.

The sequester still kicks in.

The Republicans in the House were fighting to exempt 100% of Americans from major tax increases, and were able to protect 99.4% of us. Excellent job in the big picture.

And the good news is, Obama can no longer demagogue the Bush tax cut issue.

And even the media will have a hard time trying to tell us Obama does not own it all now.

I like it.

If the GOP was smarter, they'd give that asshat everything he asks, for the next 4 years.

lets MARK this thread and come back to it in a year.

two years.

will you try to find as way NOT to give him credit?

I don't know, but I don't have to worry about it. The ecomony won't steam along. You should start figuring out how you are going to spin things to blame the GOP when it crashes.

heres your problem you fools.

it will get better.

Your party can get better too but it will have to kick you fools to the curb with a smile to get there

I don't know, but I don't have to worry about it. The ecomony won't steam along. You should start figuring out how you are going to spin things to blame the GOP when it crashes.

when has any of your predictions come true?

when has any of your predictions come true?

Allways. Never fails dumbass.

I predicted the Boehner would cave, he did.

I predicted that Obama would win in 2008 and 1012, he did.

I have made numerous others that have also come true. Can you link to one that hasn't?

heres your problem you fools.

it will get better.

Your party can get better too but it will have to kick you fools to the curb with a smile to get there

dope6.jpg

Obama is clueless , the economy will crumble, and it will be blamed on BUSH 4 years from now and the deficit will hit the 20 trillion mark.........

Obama is clueless , the economy will crumble, and it will be blamed on BUSH 4 years from now and the deficit will hit the 20 trillion mark.........

I have no doubt that they will try, but it won't go over too well i don't think.

Of course the sheep like Truthmatters will swallow it 100%.

Lol the republicans have been screaming austerity for some time now, fucking cons own the us going over the cliff.

I pity the young.

Played to the tune "Turn, turn turn," by the Byrds. "There is a season/ Spin, Spin, Spin."

I have no doubt that they will try, but it won't go over too well i don't think.

Of course the sheep like Truthmatters will swallow it 100%.

We're in the 8 year cycle. People like TM are riding high(probably posting that way as well). Like Sinatra sang..."riding high in April, shot down in May".

The GOP isn't going anywhere. This too shall pass..

Forum List

Back