It's a win for the GOP.

The american people and especially the lefties think obama won. Well, Boehner and Co. did totally cave in to hussein's wishes but let's look closely at it.

The plan they agreed to adds 4 trillion to the deficit over 10 years, that's additional over the 1 trillion that we already add to the defecit yearly.

There are no spending cuts, and likely won't be. If the economy doesn't totally crash this year or next, eventually the young people of this country will have to deal with the crushing debt. I'm no economist but one doesn't have to be to know that something bad is going to happen economically because of it.

The reason the GOP has actually won? Obama totally owns this mess now. All barry and the left cares about is winning. To hell with the consequences, just win.

I pity the young.

How does putting off the hard decisions work out well for the GOP? They've just delayed the inevitable, giving them more time to be portrayed as obstructionists. I don't see the upside, but it's their funeral! :dunno:

The only way the GOP survives is to kick fools like you to the curb with a smile

The american people and especially the lefties think obama won. Well, Boehner and Co. did totally cave in to hussein's wishes but let's look closely at it.

The plan they agreed to adds 4 trillion to the deficit over 10 years, that's additional over the 1 trillion that we already add to the defecit yearly.

There are no spending cuts, and likely won't be. If the economy doesn't totally crash this year or next, eventually the young people of this country will have to deal with the crushing debt. I'm no economist but one doesn't have to be to know that something bad is going to happen economically because of it.

The reason the GOP has actually won? Obama totally owns this mess now. All barry and the left cares about is winning. To hell with the consequences, just win.

I pity the young.

How does putting off the hard decisions work out well for the GOP? They've just delayed the inevitable, giving them more time to be portrayed as obstructionists. I don't see the upside, but it's their funeral! :dunno:

Then don't fret over it. In lieu of flowers send donations to the DNC.

and when it starts steaming along what will you say?

How will you twist and squirm your way out of giving him the credit?

I don't know, but I don't have to worry about it. The ecomony won't steam along. You should start figuring out how you are going to spin things to blame the GOP when it crashes.

I agree and I doubt seriously that the economy is gonna take off and steam anywhere.

The economy hasn't steamed anywhere in the last four years yet Splatters seems to think these tax increases on the "evil" rich will start the economy rolling? Dumb or what??

Hate to tell that biased flamming idiot but we have the same dynamics in DC. That fuck has the WH. the Dems have the Senate and the Reps have the house.

Those tax increases will fund the fat, bloated Govt for what, eight days?? I think the middle class will be next for tax increases. Way more revenue there than with the "evil" rich.

The spending cuts will never happen and the Govt will keep on spending like it has a platinum American Express.

I pity the young.

Wow! Didn't take you long. How do you figure the GOP and not Obama and the Dems, put off making decisions?

Lol the republicans have been screaming austerity for some time now, fucking cons own the us going over the cliff.

lets just remember the R primaries where they were asked if they would accepot 10 dollars of cuts to one dollar of tax cuts.

No one raised their hands.

They just gave tax cuts for no cuts.

and these fools try to call this a win

Obama has already said he will not let the fuking rethugs hold the country hostage on the debt ceiling.
You rethugs crash the economy BECAUSE you will not pay the bills Congress ran up, will suffer greatly for that decision.

But hell, you all don't care. You think you are doing something positive. Idiots.
Come on 2014.

I pity the young.

The economy must fail is still the best you got?

Boehner has been neutered. He has zero political influence and is left sputtering about Obama's leadership. Obama has forced a political split in the Republican Party. Time to let them consume themselves and see what emerges

Obama has already said he will not let the fuking rethugs hold the country hostage on the debt ceiling.
You rethugs crash the economy BECAUSE you will not pay the bills Congress ran up, will suffer greatly for that decision.

But hell, you all don't care. You think you are doing something positive. Idiots.
Come on 2014.

Kick+The+Can.jpg

I pity the young.

Wow! Didn't take you long. How do you figure the GOP and not Obama and the Dems, put off making decisions?

The House is responsible for generating fiscal bills. It's on their head. The president can make suggestions, but if Boehner & Co. don't find a way to compromise, nothing's going to happen. I don't consider a temporary deal to be doing anything.

Of course spending savings are coming, just not on the backs of the nonrich, nor in answer to Pub blackmail that hurts the country.

Nondupes also know O-care will save tons of money in health care, a huge drag on the economy for years- doubled just under Booosh and his buddies in Big Health and Pharma. Just have to stop the ridiculous Pub shennanigans over paying bills we already have, just to play to the dupes and their a-hole demagogues. The economy is ready to roll, despite their gloom and doom, chicken little PUBCRAPPE. All they care about is getting power back, to steal again. Pub dupes! LOL

Forum List

Back