It's a man's world.. one reason to connect with the Virgin Mary if there's no other

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
It is indeed a man's world, if you think about it (or even if you don't).

in the USA, we've never had a woman president (not that I'm complaining.. NOT) so there is that for evidence of the validity of my point. Frankly, I don't want a female president unless it is someone like Marsha Blackburn or Judge Jeanine (and I'm sure there are others who escape my memory at this time).

In any case, things have gotten better for women in the US and elsewhere so the misogyny I refer to is the kind that.. is not so much "out there" but subtle, and takes place in the more personal sphere.

I had an example but it escapes me at the moment.. which kind of proves my point that things have improved for women (otherwise I would easily remember..)

but it will always be a man's world

The only woman I've ever wanted for president was Ann Richards.
She was asked to run for president after her governorship was over, but she said no.

I'd like to have a woman for president, but she's got to be like minded with Trump...........only has Americas interestes at heart and wants to make life better for all American citizens.

• Banned
The only woman I've ever wanted for president was Ann Richards.
She was asked to run for president after her governorship was over, but she said no.

I'd like to have a woman for president, but she's got to be like minded with Trump...........only has Americas interestes at heart and wants to make life better for all American citizens.
I don' know much abou Ann Richards but the most Trump like woman I can think of is Judge Jeanine, also one of the best Trump defenders I know

Then there is Laura Ingraham. I would definitely like for her to be president. She is an attorney, which helps bc attorneys know the law and tend to be law upholding... well, the R ones anyhow. She would never allow LAW BREAKERS to enter our country like the current pos-in-chief does.. He has no respect for law or the Americans the law is supposed to protect.

I don' know much abou Ann Richards but the most Trump like woman I can think of is Judge Jeanine, also one of the best Trump defenders I know

Then there is Laura Ingraham. I would definitely like for her to be president. She is an attorney, which helps bc attorneys know the law and tend to be law upholding... well, the R ones anyhow. She would never allow LAW BREAKERS to enter our country like the current pos-in-chief does.. He has no respect for law or the Americans the law is supposed to protect.

I will have to check those ladies out, thanks.

I watched a video of a Democrat woman a couple years ago on Youtube. I cannot remember her name, and I did not tag the video, so it's been difficult finding her again.

But I watched her speech, and I loved what she had to say. She is old school Dem, and believes in the people, not the govenment. I would definitely vote for her, based on her speech at that time.

• Banned
I will have to check those ladies out, thanks.

I watched a video of a Democrat woman a couple years ago on Youtube. I cannot remember her name, and I did not tag the video, so it's been difficult finding her again.

But I watched her speech, and I loved what she had to say. She is old school Dem, and believes in the people, not the govenment. I would definitely vote for her, based on her speech at that time.
The day I vote Dim is the day I die.. and have a gravestone the Dims can steal info off of for the up-coming election

We need a female in Heaven to advocate for us, even though, technically, gender doesn't count once you are in the Next Realm... sorry, all you transgenders who think otherewise..

gender does not follow you into the spirit realm.

So why bother changing it?

In any case Mary was given to St John at the foot of the Cross, to be his mother and in so doing, He gave her to all of us

What a beautiful gift from our Savior. (If she is good enough for Jesus, she is good enough for us)

The day I vote Dim is the day I die.. and have a gravestone the Dims can steal info off of for the up-coming election

Not all Democrats are NaziKarens. There ARE a few out there that still believe in the Constitution and the American citizens.
They have been ostricized by the DNC, and refused a voice in government, even though they hold a political office.
I feel bad for them, as they DO want to do whats good for the people, but the Evil Ones won't allow it.

Judge Judy is a hardcore, old school Democrat. I'd vote for her ANY day!! She don't put up with NOBODYS shit!!!!

Not all Democrats are NaziKarens. There ARE a few out there that still believe in the Constitution and the American citizens.
They have been ostricized by the DNC, and refused a voice in government, even though they hold a political office.
I feel bad for them, as they DO want to do whats good for the people, but the Evil Ones won't allow it.

Judge Judy is a hardcore, old school Democrat. I'd vote for her ANY day!! She don't put up with NOBODYS shit!!!!
I will never, ever vote for a Dim or former Dim unless the latter is former Dim for 4 years or more, if then.

They are amoral -- Satan incarnate..

Pretend to be conservative while ridiculing the Christian Virgin Mary? I smell a rat.
yeh, this is what amazes me about certain so called conservatives. They hate Catholicism, and don't deny it, you Cahtolic haters (some): you hate Catholics as well. I have felt the hatred directed at me and others here. And yet there is nothing more conservative than Catholicism.

All or most nonCatholic "churches" changed their views on.. you name it.. because they thought they should stay up-to-date vis a vis the modern world.. you know: the world changed, so we should too doctrine.

never mind the fact that God doesn't change. His Truth and Laws do not change.

Anyway, even the "Catholic Church" the one bergoglio presides over is not Catholic these days. These days everything is Satan-ized.. But the Society of St Pius X preserved the TRUE, centuries-old Catholic Church.

Who listens to them, though? But I say the bergoglio church needs to listen to them and GO BACK

sometimes you have to put a car in reverse before you can move forward..

It is indeed a man's world, if you think about it (or even if you don't).

in the USA, we've never had a woman president (not that I'm complaining.. NOT) so there is that for evidence of the validity of my point. Frankly, I don't want a female president unless it is someone like Marsha Blackburn or Judge Jeanine (and I'm sure there are others who escape my memory at this time).

In any case, things have gotten better for women in the US and elsewhere so the misogyny I refer to is the kind that.. is not so much "out there" but subtle, and takes place in the more personal sphere.

I had an example but it escapes me at the moment.. which kind of proves my point that things have improved for women (otherwise I would easily remember..)

but it will always be a man's world

Judge Jeanine??? Are you daft?

yeh, this is what amazes me about certain so called conservatives. They hate Catholicism, and don't deny it, you Cahtolic haters (some): you hate Catholics as well. I have felt the hatred directed at me and others here. And yet there is nothing more conservative than Catholicism.

All or most nonCatholic "churches" changed their views on.. you name it.. because they thought they should stay up-to-date vis a vis the modern world.. you know: the world changed, so we should too doctrine.

never mind the fact that God doesn't change. His Truth and Laws do not change.

Anyway, even the "Catholic Church" the one bergoglio presides over is not Catholic these days. These days everything is Satan-ized.. But the Society of St Pius X preserved the TRUE, centuries-old Catholic Church.

Who listens to them, though? But I say the bergoglio church needs to listen to them and GO BACK

sometimes you have to put a car in reverse before you can move forward..
believe in God, not church

Forum List

Back