It's a Knocked Up Life

Jul 20, 2015
Bristol (who's knocked up....again) posted a picture of her "baby bump" taken at her place of employment.
Yes possums, Bristol has a job at a dermatology practice in Anchorage.

Currently she's one of the few Palins earning a paycheck.

Sarah, who has quit every job she's ever had at least once, has announced she's giving all the "information" that she used to charge her website subscribers (aka suckers) a hundred bucks for, absolutely free.

Bristol (who's knocked up....again) posted a picture of her "baby bump" taken at her place of employment.

Sarah, who has quit every job she's ever had at least once, has announced she's giving all the "information" that she used to charge her website subscribers (aka suckers) a hundred bucks for, absolutely free.
imagesRQ7E9NKB.jpg
imagesZRA14T77.jpg

View attachment 45484 View attachment 45485

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

In Palinese:
"eHay owhay arnedway, uhyay, ethay itishBray atthay eythay erenway’tay oinggay otay ebay akingtay awayyay ouryay armsyay uhyay ybay ingingray osethay ellsbay andyay akingmay uresay asyay ehay’say idingray ishay orsehay oughthray owntay otay endsay osethay arningway otsshay andyay ellsbay atthay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay ecuresay andyay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay eefray andyay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay armedyay."

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

In Palinese:
"eHay owhay arnedway, uhyay, ethay itishBray atthay eythay erenway’tay oinggay otay ebay akingtay awayyay ouryay armsyay uhyay ybay ingingray osethay ellsbay andyay akingmay uresay asyay ehay’say idingray ishay orsehay oughthray owntay otay endsay osethay arningway otsshay andyay ellsbay atthay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay ecuresay andyay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay eefray andyay eway ereway oinggay otay ebay armedyay."
images2AARCW9K.jpg

I find it amusing that people have so little in their lives they need to post about the daughter of a never was.

I find it amusing that people have so little in their lives they need to post about the daughter of a never was.
"Eway, ethay eoplepay areway ethay ightfulray astersmay ofway
othbay Ongresscay andway ethay ourtscay, otnay otay overthrowway
ethay Onstitutioncay, utbay otay overthrowway ethay enmay owhay
ervertpay ethay Onstitutioncay."

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Compounding your childishness?

Do you spend as much time opining about John Edwards mistress, and illegitimate child?

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Do you spend as much time opining about John Edwards mistress, and illegitimate child?
I don't remember John Edwards preaching morals or his mistress taking a pledge of abstinence berore she got knocked up.

Abrahamway Incolnlay

I don't remember John Edwards preaching morals or his mistress taking a pledge of abstinence berore she got knocked up.

And I dont' remember the Right harping on Edwards as long as the Left has harped on the Palins.

Edwards, and his mistress/wife have been out of the news for years.

Why do your and your ilk dog everything the Palins do?

Low IQs?

1. the press writes about her.
2. sawah bawwicuda used her as a prop when she campaigned
3. while sawah bawwacuda moralized, and did the whole jesus thing while her daughter has no moral center....

so there ya go. the amusement factor is just too great.

Abrahamway Incolnlay

And I dont' remember the Right harping on Edwards as long as the Left has harped on the Palins.

Low IQs?

I have no idea what their IQ's are, but let's just say the Palins are not MENSA material.

1. the press writes about her.
2. sawah bawwicuda used her as a prop when she campaigned
3. while sawah bawwacuda moralized, and did the whole jesus thing while her daughter has no moral center....

so there ya go. the amusement factor is just too great.

Saying I was right?

It's because of low IQs?

Small minds easily amused?

etc etc

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Low IQs?

I have no idea what their IQ's are, but let's just say the Palins are not MENSA material.

I wasnt' talking about the Palins IQs.

I was talking about yours, and your ilk, IQs

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Low IQs?
Where is Edward's? Have not seen him in years!!

Where is Palin? Oh, right in the MSM still talking nonsense!!

Can she please exit the political stage like the other losers(Edwards, for example) has done?

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Low IQs?

and why is Palin in the MSM?

because the MSM knows what the low IQ crowd wants.

ANYTHING to deflect from Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Iran, Sanctuary cities, etc.

Nothing like keeping the uninformed from getting informed, right?

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Low IQs?

That's FOX's job. Keeping the uninformed just that.

Abrahamway Incolnlay

Low IQs?

She is in the MSM because she keeps inserting herself into politics and the MSM by her own antics.

Even the victor, George W Bush, has shied away from the MSM because there is little he can do, for now, to help the GOP.

But Sarah loves to run a side show!!

By the way, it is Trump that is absorbing the limelight.

If I was a newspaper and had the choice of interviewing Trump versus Hillary Clinton, I would g for Trump!

Why? Because he is the flavor of the month! Clinton is like old fish baked, Trump is Medium Rare Filet Mignon with a glass of your finest red!!

Trump guaranteed to sell newspapers because he has so much surrounding him. Trump is money for the MSM!

At least for now.

Low IQs?

That's FOX's job. Keeping the uninformed just that.

Yeah, right

Fox is the only one to do it...

Defect from the Iran deal?

"hey, there's a Confederate flag flying over a monument in SC"

Defect from Hillarys emails?

"Hey, Palin just..."

Deflect from Sanctuary cities?

"Hey,. check out Bristols baby bump"

and that's just this year.

Was the Palin 'brawl' last year national news?

No?

then why was it all over the news?

Because it keeps low IQ people from thinking about what's really going on.

People like you.

Forum List

Back