Who says you can't go home again?

Yup -- been done before though ...

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

Well, we know Reagan was born here. To an alcoholic father who provided for his kids by going on the dole. And not Bob Dole.

Yup, Tampico Illinois.
Kennedy was born here too, and he also went "home" to Ireland.
So were the Bushes, and I'm sure they both went to England...
So was O'bama, so was Clinton, so was Carter...
So was in fact every POTUS with the possible exception of Chester Alan Arthur.

Well, we know Reagan was born here. To an alcoholic father who provided for his kids by going on the dole. And not Bob Dole.

Yup, Tampico Illinois.
Ohhhhhh, Chester Arthur. One of my favs. Upon learning that he had terminal kidney disease, he chose not to run for election (he ascended to the presidency upon Garfield's assassination) and built a bonfire in his front yard and burned all documents referencing his corruption as head of the NY Port Authority. Nixon was a fool.

Yup, Tampico Illinois.
Ohhhhhh, Chester Arthur. One of my favs. Upon learning that he had terminal kidney disease, he chose not to run for election (he ascended to the presidency upon Garfield's assassination) and built a bonfire in his front yard and burned all documents referencing his corruption as head of the NY Port Authority. Nixon was a fool.
You've gotta admit --- greatest pair of sideburns EVAH.

chester-a-arthur-color.jpg

I mean this guy made Duane Allman look almost clean-shaven.

Bonzi

Yup, Tampico Illinois.

Bonzi

<shudder>

Yup, Tampico Illinois.

Bonzi

I was wondering why I had an alert in this thread.... nice of you to think of me.... :rolleyes:

Yup, Tampico Illinois.

Bonzi

I was wondering why I had an alert in this thread.... nice of you to think of me.... :rolleyes:

Yup, thanks to that moustache thread I think of you when I see extreme whiskers. :thup:

Forum List

Back