It's a hard game

There is no FU button or I'd have sent it
uproot tens of 1000's from their jobs rip their kids out of schools ,,,taxpayers probably?? I don't want them flooding our country either but we have to draw a line somewhere,,,no?

Its not their jobs or their schools or their country. We'll boot the law breaking illegal mooches the hell out of our country and they can take their crime, drugs, murder, rape, and thieving habits with them.
Illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate when looking at robbery, rape, etc.. You've been brainwashed into blaming immigrants for the countries problems. Neoliberalism has failed us, not immigrants.

Illegals are not immigrants, why do I have to straighten you libs out on this daily? The crime rate should be zero as they should not be in our country in the first place. Tell me how many American citizens have to be murdered and raped by illegals before you become concerned with the issue?
You're blaming the wrong people. America has always had immigration, and many illegal immigrants these days are coming from place other then Mexico, and for good reason. Their countries are doing awful and living conditions are sickening. Of course, I don't expect someone brainwashed to hate people who aren't citizens to understand.

Say an illegal rapes and murders your mom, are you outraged yet? Again these illegal criminals are NOT immigrants they are law breaking scum. Over 1/3 of illegals file for fraudulent child tax credit refunds every year costing US taxpayers over $4 billion dollars.

Oh please, there are hundreds of millions of people in the world far worse off than these illegals, where is your compassion for them? Why haven't you sold everything you own and sent the money over there to assist them? Hell start small, cancel your internet service and sell your computer and just sent that money. No? Yeah I didn't think so. Typical liberal who shoots off their mouth and doesn't walk the walk.

I'd love our gov't to crack down on fraud Maybe when they find they can't get away with it they'll return to where they came from

Its not their jobs or their schools or their country. We'll boot the law breaking illegal mooches the hell out of our country and they can take their crime, drugs, murder, rape, and thieving habits with them.
Illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate when looking at robbery, rape, etc.. You've been brainwashed into blaming immigrants for the countries problems. Neoliberalism has failed us, not immigrants.

Illegals are not immigrants, why do I have to straighten you libs out on this daily? The crime rate should be zero as they should not be in our country in the first place. Tell me how many American citizens have to be murdered and raped by illegals before you become concerned with the issue?
You're blaming the wrong people. America has always had immigration, and many illegal immigrants these days are coming from place other then Mexico, and for good reason. Their countries are doing awful and living conditions are sickening. Of course, I don't expect someone brainwashed to hate people who aren't citizens to understand.

Say an illegal rapes and murders your mom, are you outraged yet? Again these illegal criminals are NOT immigrants they are law breaking scum. Over 1/3 of illegals file for fraudulent child tax credit refunds every year costing US taxpayers over $4 billion dollars.

Oh please, there are hundreds of millions of people in the world far worse off than these illegals, where is your compassion for them? Why haven't you sold everything you own and sent the money over there to assist them? Hell start small, cancel your internet service and sell your computer and just sent that money. No? Yeah I didn't think so. Typical liberal who shoots off their mouth and doesn't walk the walk.
My mom is more likely to be raped by a white male then an immigrant. Would I be outraged? Sure, but I wouldn't blame all white males and try to deport them all. OOOOHHH.. 4 billion, so much.. LOL. Ah, so you believe I have to sell everything to care about immigrants.. Another moron.

Lets review, you don't care if illegals murder, rape, rob, American citizens I think we know where you stand.

My mom is more likely to be raped by a white male then an immigrant. Would I be outraged? Sure, but I wouldn't blame all white males and try to deport them all. OOOOHHH.. 4 billion, so much.. LOL. Ah, so you believe I have to sell everything to care about immigrants.. Another moron.

The white guy would most likely not be in this country illegally, something you can't seem to wrap your head around

In spite of the thousands of crimes committed by illegals against American citizens including murder some lowlife filth still defend them.

The white guy would most likely not be in this country illegally, something you can't seem to wrap your head around
I know what you're trying to do and it's absolutely silly. There's no way anyone will be able to deport millions of people anyways, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Hey dummy we already deport millions of them, we just need to stop millions of them from coming back in the illegal filth will be cleaned out in a few years time.

I know what you're trying to do and it's absolutely silly. There's no way anyone will be able to deport millions of people anyways, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Nothing is impossible. You can't defend the fact they are ILLEGALS, they are nothing but lawbreakers. They are owed nothing

Damn straight! :eusa_clap:

Why not? They moved here, they can be moved BACK.

Cut off all benefits, any of them employed are terminated, there is now nothing here for them. CYA

How dare you suggest we enforce the law, are you some crazy right winger who believes in the Constitution, courts, and the rule of law? ;)

I'd love our gov't to crack down on fraud Maybe when they find they can't get away with it they'll return to where they came from

The $4 billion a year illegals are stealing from American taxpayers is a known problem, every time the GOP tries to put a stop to it
Democrats block it. The IRS has thrown up its hands and says there's nothing they can do until congress acts to fix the issue. It has grown from a few hundred million a year problem under Bush to over $4 billion a year, and the number of illegal scum cashing in on this scam grows each year. Some are claiming kids that are not even their kids, some are claiming kids that live in Mexico and have never set foot in the USA. No illegal can file for a child tax credit refund, its illegal, its only available to American citizens, it says so in the law. This is just a scheme for Democrats to funnel money to the illegals.

Would it piss you off to learn many illegals are cashing tax refund checks for thousands more than the average American gets back? In some cases $10,000 to $18,000 that's a hell of a refund check.

Why not? They moved here, they can be moved BACK.

Cut off all benefits, any of them employed are terminated, there is now nothing here for them. CYA

How dare you suggest we enforce the law, are you some crazy right winger who believes in the Constitution, courts, and the rule of law? ;)

Why yes, yes I do believe in enforcing law, believes in the Constitution and rule of law but sorry the crazy ones are the ones who don't...they are called liberal loons

political-cartoon_on_immigration-tsunami-statue-of-liberty.jpg

It remains ..... saying you'll get rid of illegals by going around and rounding them up is silly, stupid, and pretty much impossible. And it would cost billions. It could be done cost-free by simply penalizing companies that hire illegals. Add fines, it would become profitable! The illegals would leave of their own accord. But the Republicans won't do that, because they're all talk and nothing else.

It remains ..... saying you'll get rid of illegals by going around and rounding them up is silly, stupid, and pretty much impossible. And it would cost billions. It could be done cost-free by simply penalizing companies that hire illegals. Add fines, it would become profitable! The illegals would leave of their own accord. But the Republicans won't do that, because they're all talk and nothing else.
I've long agreed with using e-verify and penalties for business. If you have a problem with the current policy I suggest you take it up with the establishment on both sides.

We are attempting to take out the trash, your side.............Not so much.

I've long agreed with using e-verify and penalties for business. If you have a problem with the current policy I suggest you take it up with the establishment on both sides.

INS has said that they are now catching or turning back 80% or more of those who try to cross the southern border illegally.

At least half, and probably more now of the illegals who arrive here come legally with a valid visa. We already know who they are when they arrive. The problem is that they just don't leave when their visa time limit is up. We know who they are. We know that they haven't left when they were supposed to leave. We just have not put enough money in the budget to go and find them and send them home. Add another $25 billion to the federal budget and we might have enough to find most of them. Maybe we could simply raise the taxes on the people and companies who hire them to pay the bill?

INS has said that they are now catching or turning back 80% or more of those who try to cross the southern border illegally.

At least half, and probably more now of the illegals who arrive here come legally with a valid visa. We already know who they are when they arrive. The problem is that they just don't leave when their visa time limit is up. We know who they are. We know that they haven't left when they were supposed to leave. We just have not put enough money in the budget to go and find them and send them home. Add another $25 billion to the federal budget and we might have enough to find most of them. Maybe we could simply raise the taxes on the people and companies who hire them to pay the bill?
On the GOP side some candidates have said they want e-verify..........Many have stated that the Border Patrol needs more funding and double to triple the agents................but I guess you don't notice that.

Show me the border control from the Dem candidates...........:slap:

If it were up to me, I would extend Kate's law (that Democrats made sure never passed) to apply to anybody here illegally. If you are caught, you face a minimum of five years in prison and you'll lose your ability to ever work or become a citizen here.

If we could make a law like that, people would be rushing our borders to get the hell out. No new fences needed, no extra border patrols or equipment, just a simple passage of such a law. Problem solved.

On the GOP side some candidates have said they want e-verify..........Many have stated that the Border Patrol needs more funding and double to triple the agents................but I guess you don't notice that.

The president's 2016 budget request: Customs and Border Protection
February 5, 2015 | By Dibya Sarkar
Comment
Customs and Border Protection, which has the largest budget among all components within the Homeland Security Department, would see a 6.3 percent jump – or about $800 million – under the president's recently unveiled 2016 budget proposal.

The agency, which is responsible for securing U.S. borders and ports of entry, is requesting $13.57 billion for next fiscal year. Of that total budget authority, $11.68 billion is discretionary spending.

Overall, the proposed 2016 budget for DHS is $41.2 billion, up from the estimated $38.2 billion for the current fiscal year. Since the department's 2015 spending plan hasn't been enacted, figures for this fiscal year reflect annualized levels provided by a continuing resolution, which expires Feb. 27.

Some chunks of the 2016 funding increase will go toward state-of-the art technology, security fencing and new aircraft. For example, about $85 million is earmarked for new non-intrusive inspection equipment such as X-ray/gamma-ray imaging systems that are used to inspect cargo at land and sea ports.

"The requested increase will fund recapitalization of aging systems, which currently include 314 large scale and 4,930 small scale systems," according to the a DHS budget summary (pdf). "Without this funding increase, maintenance costs would rise, systems would become obsolete, system downtime would rise impacting the effectiveness of inspections, labor costs would increase, and the movement of legitimate trade and travel would be delayed due to the need for manual inspections."

More than $29 million is earmarked for a new program called the Electronic Visa Information Update System, or EVIUS, that will permit non-immigrant visa holders to provide updated biographic and travel information through a public website. CBP wants to pilot EVIUS for tourists and business travelers from China.

About $16 million would be used to buy and deploy at least 10 Mobile Surveillance Capability systems in some areas along the southern border. These MSC systems can provide detection, identification and tracking capabilities in an area, and can be relocated if threat patterns change, according to a DHS document (pdf) about the systems.

Nearly $45 million will help CBP complete a high-priority fence project along the southwest border. The Naco Primary Fence Replacement Project would involve replacing about 7.5 miles of existing fence in an area that DHS said has been "successfully exploited" by transnational criminal organizations. The fence is located in a populated area and lacks adequate height, foundation and strength.

The budget also provides an increase of more than $44 million for two King Air-350CER Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft, or MEAs. These MEAs can patrol and monitor land and water and are equipped with modern sensor equipment for detection, tracking and surveillance operations, according to a DHS document (pdf) about the aircraft.

The agency also wants about $33 million to pay for more than 16,500 flight hours for fiscal 2016 to attain a total of of more than 91,000 flight hours for the year. CBP said the increase in flight hours is is needed to "support the highest priority operations along the southwest border." The money would pay for fuel, parts, supplies, repairs and maintenance, and contract support personnel, among other things.

CBP said it also needs about $29 million to deal with the apprehension and care of up to 104,000 unaccompanied children, most of whom crossed the U.S. border last year. Many were from Central America, fleeing poverty, crime and violence there. Since the agency has had custody of the children longer than expected, the money will go toward food, showers and laundry services, medical care and other services and items.

Additionally, the agency is asking for nearly $79 million to help reduce a backlog of maintenance and repair needs at several of its facilities and other properties. The money will also go toward installation or upgrade of security systems and other requirements at leased facilities.

For more:
- download DHS's budget-in-brief document for 2016 (pdf)

If it were up to me, I would extend Kate's law (that Democrats made sure never passed) to apply to anybody here illegally. If you are caught, you face a minimum of five years in prison and you'll lose your ability to ever work or become a citizen here.

If we could make a law like that, people would be rushing our borders to get the hell out. No new fences needed, no extra border patrols or equipment, just a simple passage of such a law. Problem solved.
our jails are bursting at the seams already now you want to place a million or more there??? You have any idea of the costs of keeping them a min of 5 years?

The president's 2016 budget request: Customs and Border Protection
February 5, 2015 | By Dibya Sarkar
Comment
Customs and Border Protection, which has the largest budget among all components within the Homeland Security Department, would see a 6.3 percent jump – or about $800 million – under the president's recently unveiled 2016 budget proposal.

The agency, which is responsible for securing U.S. borders and ports of entry, is requesting $13.57 billion for next fiscal year. Of that total budget authority, $11.68 billion is discretionary spending.

Overall, the proposed 2016 budget for DHS is $41.2 billion, up from the estimated $38.2 billion for the current fiscal year. Since the department's 2015 spending plan hasn't been enacted, figures for this fiscal year reflect annualized levels provided by a continuing resolution, which expires Feb. 27.

Some chunks of the 2016 funding increase will go toward state-of-the art technology, security fencing and new aircraft. For example, about $85 million is earmarked for new non-intrusive inspection equipment such as X-ray/gamma-ray imaging systems that are used to inspect cargo at land and sea ports.

"The requested increase will fund recapitalization of aging systems, which currently include 314 large scale and 4,930 small scale systems," according to the a DHS budget summary (pdf). "Without this funding increase, maintenance costs would rise, systems would become obsolete, system downtime would rise impacting the effectiveness of inspections, labor costs would increase, and the movement of legitimate trade and travel would be delayed due to the need for manual inspections."

More than $29 million is earmarked for a new program called the Electronic Visa Information Update System, or EVIUS, that will permit non-immigrant visa holders to provide updated biographic and travel information through a public website. CBP wants to pilot EVIUS for tourists and business travelers from China.

About $16 million would be used to buy and deploy at least 10 Mobile Surveillance Capability systems in some areas along the southern border. These MSC systems can provide detection, identification and tracking capabilities in an area, and can be relocated if threat patterns change, according to a DHS document (pdf) about the systems.

Nearly $45 million will help CBP complete a high-priority fence project along the southwest border. The Naco Primary Fence Replacement Project would involve replacing about 7.5 miles of existing fence in an area that DHS said has been "successfully exploited" by transnational criminal organizations. The fence is located in a populated area and lacks adequate height, foundation and strength.

The budget also provides an increase of more than $44 million for two King Air-350CER Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft, or MEAs. These MEAs can patrol and monitor land and water and are equipped with modern sensor equipment for detection, tracking and surveillance operations, according to a DHS document (pdf) about the aircraft.

The agency also wants about $33 million to pay for more than 16,500 flight hours for fiscal 2016 to attain a total of of more than 91,000 flight hours for the year. CBP said the increase in flight hours is is needed to "support the highest priority operations along the southwest border." The money would pay for fuel, parts, supplies, repairs and maintenance, and contract support personnel, among other things.

CBP said it also needs about $29 million to deal with the apprehension and care of up to 104,000 unaccompanied children, most of whom crossed the U.S. border last year. Many were from Central America, fleeing poverty, crime and violence there. Since the agency has had custody of the children longer than expected, the money will go toward food, showers and laundry services, medical care and other services and items.

Additionally, the agency is asking for nearly $79 million to help reduce a backlog of maintenance and repair needs at several of its facilities and other properties. The money will also go toward installation or upgrade of security systems and other requirements at leased facilities.

For more:
- download DHS's budget-in-brief document for 2016 (pdf)
small proportion to over 400 BILLION in increased spending................as proposed by his budget............You wouldn't see any opposition if we actually thought he'd do the jog. He has proven to try to go around the law with executive amnesty........

If you are promoting Obama as the Hero of Immigration I suggest you hand out whatever you are smoking so we can't get as screwed up as you to believe that..........hell we might even believe in Utopia and Pixie dust.

our jails are bursting at the seams already now you want to place a million or more there??? You have any idea of the costs of keeping them a min of 5 years?
The border needs to be secured...........Period.........e-verify and punish business's for violation........those caught at that point deported...................not jailed unless guilty of violent crime in the United States.........those that leave voluntarily can apply for visa's...........those removed forcefully will be banned from coming back permanently if they choose not to cooperate.

There would be very few that would risk such a penalty just to stay here. That's the point. They would scurry faster than they did when Arizona passed their new regulations on illegals before DumBama took them to court to stop it.

Forum List

Back