It's 12 AM. Do you know where your government is at?

Oh well. Everyone losing money will blame republicans. And Obamacare goes on fully funded...

Actually, government shutdowns have a nice way of getting the obstinate ones to cooperate. Namely Senate Democrats.

Yeah okay... I'll go ahead and call the republican's bluff now. We'll see how long this lasts.

No, I don't know where my government is at, but it's just past midnight and I do know more than a few people whose lives are better for having Obamacare.

Good people with pre-existing conditions who can now get the health insurance they deserve as Americans. Good people who've only ever wanted to take personal responsibility, and who are now encouraged to.

The healthcare exchanges which have begun early in some states have all shown very good results.

Obamacare is working. Healthcare costs have actually leveled off the last two years. It is the law, and even if some morons in this country think they can get Obama to repeal his own signature achievement, it begins today with or without their dumb asses.

No, I don't know where my government is at, but it's just past midnight and I do know more than a few people whose lives are better for having Obamacare.

Good people with pre-existing conditions who can now get the health insurance they deserve as Americans. Good people who've only ever wanted to take personal responsibility, and who are now encouraged to.

The healthcare exchanges which have begun early in some states have all shown very good results.

Obamacare is working. Healthcare costs have actually leveled off the last two years. It is the law, and even if some morons in this country think they can get Obama to repeal his own signature achievement, it begins today with or without their dumb asses.

Yeah, exchanges on state levels are different than one implemented on a nationwide scale. Not all of the navigators have been hired for the exchanges, on top of all that, there isn't many who will enroll in them.

If Obamacare worked, Obama wouldn't need to delay or amend it.

Forum List

Back