Italy gives green light to pivotal referendum which could destroy the EU

It is a historic fact, the reasons are open to speculation, propaganda, and ideological flavor de jour of the day.

You dont get it do you they were eradicated because the neo marxist's wanted them out of the way. Like they did in the Ukraine, Cambodia and China

So, the only way to handle the neo Marxist, or any Marxist, is to force them to continue their genocidal nature till they have no other choice than to eradicate themselves too. Nothing else has succeeded so far. Too bad this puts away everyone else too, but this is what the neo Marxist want, including their ultra nationalist wings, so the clones just get what they have always wanted anyways. We just have to make sure we don't dirty our hands with them. Unfortunately, britain's brexit and Italy's games don't make this cut.

The only way to deal with the neo marxists is how the Russians did, and this should have been carried through even further and the last of their leaders rounded up and disposed of. Just because you dont think so does not make it so, Britain's exit and Italy's talks of a referendum might just out the neo marxists and lead to their downfall once and for all. The British have recognized this and are fighting Corbyn and the union leaders for control of the Labour party, looks like the unions are losing fast

No because the ultra nationalists are a part of the neo Marxist pack. This is not true for Russia.

So when they starved 10 million innocent people to death they were not marxists. They are second only to islam for mass murder of the innocents
In the days of the Soviet Union, they were and their little starvation exercises were Marxist. Under Putin, nothing infuriates these ultra nationalist Marxists more than that they are not the ones championing all genocides any more. But Putin had to centralize his power too much to survive in the long run, and the communist cockroaches are already swarming all over Russia, and will not scatter any more. Russia today is not ultra nationalist. If the Marxist ran the Moscow end of the Ukraine war, then there would be no Ukraine by now.

LINK to this claim, or are you only looking at the service industries.

I have already provided a link for you.
The World Factbook
This site contains loads of interesting information about various countries.

Our manufactured goods are in great demand in the US, Emirates and by every tin pot dictator which is why the EU stumped up the money to buy them out. The likes of Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Land Rover etc. are wanted all over the world, unlike the EU cars that are unsalable after the VW fiddle that has escalated to include most European cars.

Sure, that is why your imports exceed exports almost on 200 billion dollars and industry makes up only 15% of the GDP. And yes, I already know it is the evil EU is guilty for it.

We wont be taking tough measures with Saudi, Bahrain, UAE etc. but with Syria, Iraq, pakistan, and bangladesh who are the minorities we will be taking a hard line with.

Do you know what is common between these countries? Yeah, you are right, they are all Muslim. So, it doesn’t matter which exactly Muslim minority you are going to take measures on, it will harm your relations with all those countries. I will tell you even more – I think that even India won’t greet with pleasure tough measures against Muslims in Britain.

Shows how much you know about muslims then as the arab's look down on the pretend muslims from pakistan and bangladesh and dont care what happens to them.

I want that to be true. And I hope you will find the ways to deal with those who try to establish their rules on your land.

Who are all these marxists ?
They dont exist.

Look at Corbyn and all his lackies, the Union leaders and underlings, most council heads of department that are left wing. Then look at all your "friends" who are neo marxists as well

Whenever I see him on the media, he's surrounded by women.

103783596_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by_Mark_Thomas-REX-Shutterstock_5779413a__Labour_leaderJremy_Corbyn-large_trans++CH2TR4Yn9YEnzjMx_0VLqb8TWLsH2sMEdeNPlMPaoVQ.jpg

He loves his allotment:

jeremy-corbyn-gour_3454014b.jpg
She looks impressed.

By the price sticker that is still fixed on the marrow, cant quite make out which shop

I think he won a prize.

His bean soup was his prize and joy.

I think he should push for allotments for all. I'd love one.

They are not all sweetness and light, you have a charter that says you must keep the land cultivated and weed free. I had a quarter acre that took a lot of caring for and protecting from vermin. Most of the produce was wasted as it came when the same stuff was cheapest in the shops, the only thing that kept it viable was the chickens and rabbits. They provided eggs, chicken for the pot and rabbits for the pot. Other allotments had pigs or ducks to spread the costs. When the price of meal went up and the price of eggs came down we stopped the livestock and went for more exotic fruit and veg. But the cost of the seeds was prohibitive and they only lasted a season or two. We found cut flowers to be profitable and so went over to Dahlias and Chrysanthemums, growing the show varieties and selling them.

He loves his allotment:

jeremy-corbyn-gour_3454014b.jpg
She looks impressed.

By the price sticker that is still fixed on the marrow, cant quite make out which shop

I think he won a prize.

His bean soup was his prize and joy.

I think he should push for allotments for all. I'd love one.

They are not all sweetness and light, you have a charter that says you must keep the land cultivated and weed free. I had a quarter acre that took a lot of caring for and protecting from vermin. Most of the produce was wasted as it came when the same stuff was cheapest in the shops, the only thing that kept it viable was the chickens and rabbits. They provided eggs, chicken for the pot and rabbits for the pot. Other allotments had pigs or ducks to spread the costs. When the price of meal went up and the price of eggs came down we stopped the livestock and went for more exotic fruit and veg. But the cost of the seeds was prohibitive and they only lasted a season or two. We found cut flowers to be profitable and so went over to Dahlias and Chrysanthemums, growing the show varieties and selling them.

Another illusion gone. :boohoo:

Alan Titschmark criticised Jezza's front garden for its untidiness.

Forum List

Back