Italy gives green light to pivotal referendum which could destroy the EU

It makes lots of sense.

Hitler took places either through force or devious means, Putin's done the same, but the EU simply asked people. So people hate it because of that.

what people "HATE" it? It seems to me that the Brits tried it
and decided that "it don't work for them" --------I have a few dresses like that------and lots of shoes

The British people went with the EU, it changed, they decided they didn't like it because it wasn't 1950s view of England (yes, mostly the English) they had decided they wanted to live by. I mean, when you watch a video of a guy who says he has not problems with the Poles, it's all them Muslims from Pakistan that he has a problem with, that's why he wants to leave the EU, you know that a lot of people are voting based on ideas that aren't based in reality.

How much of Italy wanting to leave is based on the fact that Italy has been awful at politics since WW2, it had as many leaders as years since WW2, until Berlusconi came along with his awful politics. So how the Italians would think the EU worse than their own damn leaders I have no idea.

It was only the Scots that voted to remain, and then by a slender majority

the scots are SPECIAL-----they RESIST change.

Only if they think they will benefit financially from it, which is why they voted to join the union in the first place they were broke and the debtors were knocking on the door.

yes----and in my slightly biased opinion-----it is the economic
advantage that still beguiles the scots. ------thrifty lads and lassies that they are

and decided that "it don't work for them" --------I have a few dresses like that------and lots of shoes

The British people went with the EU, it changed, they decided they didn't like it because it wasn't 1950s view of England (yes, mostly the English) they had decided they wanted to live by. I mean, when you watch a video of a guy who says he has not problems with the Poles, it's all them Muslims from Pakistan that he has a problem with, that's why he wants to leave the EU, you know that a lot of people are voting based on ideas that aren't based in reality.

How much of Italy wanting to leave is based on the fact that Italy has been awful at politics since WW2, it had as many leaders as years since WW2, until Berlusconi came along with his awful politics. So how the Italians would think the EU worse than their own damn leaders I have no idea.

Only if they think they will benefit financially from it, which is why they voted to join the union in the first place they were broke and the debtors were knocking on the door.

yes----and in my slightly biased opinion-----it is the economic
advantage that still beguiles the scots. ------thrifty lads and lassies that they are

Are they?

I thought the Dutch were.

If you look you will see that the neo marxists gained power by hiding behind a legal party that they hijacked. The same party is now trying to regain control.

It doesn’t matter. The significant part of you compatriots supports those neo-Marxists or those who hide them. And yes, this party may regain control. Then what? Again years of betrayal? Even if so, it is a flaw of your political system.

If you like your borders too much then soon your borders will be put across the center of your own village. Hehehe. Stupid nationalists don't know that they start the wars against themselves. You must find a way to erase borders or you start ww3. Junker's EU unified employment plan is a good thing. Italy is going down the drain if it follows the UK.

your answer makes no sense. The EU is, in my superlative
opinion, a preparation for a SINGLE WORLD TOTALITARIAN GOVERMENT---or at the very least a LARGE TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT ----thus very bad----Totalitarian governments
are not created thru invasion

It makes lots of sense.

Hitler took places either through force or devious means, Putin's done the same, but the EU simply asked people. So people hate it because of that.

They do. They even push for change, just so they can then get to a position of resisting it !!!!!

The latest is a push for another Referendum (the first one wasn't good enough, so they'll have to keep on holding them, until one eventually produces the preferred result !!) to separate Scotland from the UK. Once separated (if it's ever achieved ?) ... the purpose will be to re-unite with the EU.

As I say ... pushing for change, just to resist it. Bizarre in the extreme ....

If you like your borders too much then soon your borders will be put across the center of your own village. Hehehe. Stupid nationalists don't know that they start the wars against themselves. You must find a way to erase borders or you start ww3. Junker's EU unified employment plan is a good thing. Italy is going down the drain if it follows the UK.

In your world, national identity must be eradicated ? Yes ?

It makes lots of sense.

They do. They even push for change, just so they can then get to a position of resisting it !!!!!

The latest is a push for another Referendum (the first one wasn't good enough, so they'll have to keep on holding them, until one eventually produces the preferred result !!) to separate Scotland from the UK. Once separated (if it's ever achieved ?) ... the purpose will be to re-unite with the EU.

Hardly bizarre, you've just made it out to be as you want it to be.

Scotland, and the north of England, know that the south controls England and the south doesn't really want to make the north and Scotland richer.

In recent years, the European international community has selectively eradicated a number of nationalities. Why should some nationalities be eradicated and some others not?

One of the main reasons why they decided to stay in the UK was the EU membership.

You had better elaborate ways to persuade the Scots to stay in the EU rather than repeating the same stuff about the last referendum over and over again.

In recent years, the European international community has selectively eradicated a number of nationalities. Why should some nationalities be eradicated and some others not?

No different to what nations within the EU have done in the past.

It makes lots of sense.

How is it bizarre? How about this. Most voters are older because of demography. The older voters vote against the interest of younger voters. The older voters damage the prospects of the younger voters. So as the older voters die off, repeating the referendum many times will change the results and will make the results more acceptable, gradually.

No different to what nations within the EU have done in the past.
In which case this is not new, Junker is just continuing what was already going on, so the question remains standing, why should anyone protect any nation, when they only continue their elimination rounds? Junker knows this, the spirit of EU knows this, the brexiters can't think this far.

How is it bizarre? How about this. Most voters are older because of demography. The older voters vote against the interest of younger voters. The older voters damage the prospects of the younger voters. So as the older voters die off, repeating the referendum many times will change the results and will make the results more acceptable, gradually.

Except that people are living longer and the young will become the old.

Spoken like a true neo marxist moron who cant see the wood for the trees

Right up until they leave monte will claim this, and then say that he told the board they were going to leave because he told them to

Hardly bizarre, you've just made it out to be as you want it to be.

Scotland, and the north of England, know that the south controls England and the south doesn't really want to make the north and Scotland richer.

Yet it was the north that voted to leave the EU after the EU destroyed all of its industries. The vote in Scotland was very close, which many people forget about because it suits them

Why should they have been eradicated in the first place ?

Forum List

Back