Another knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' - this time in Dutch town

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Hmmm. Yet another mentally ill person. This time in Netherlands.

Police shoot and arrest knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' at shoppers in Dutch town
  • The man, 35, yelled the phrase while running at police and waving a knife
  • He was hospitalised after police shot him in the leg, bringing him down
  • The incident occurred near Spijkenisse metro station near Rotterdam
  • Shoppers were worried by 'Allah Akbar' phrase given recent terror cases
  • One said: 'Every person on the planet is shouting 'Allah Akbar' nowadays'
By PATRICK LION FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:53, 10 August 2016 | UPDATED: 15:53, 10 August 2016

Police officers were forced to shoot down a knife wielding man who terrified shoppers with shouts of 'Allah Akbar.'

The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon in Spijkenisse, a commuter-town close to the city of Rotterdam in the west of the Netherlands.

The police spotted a local man, 35, close to the central metro station of Spijkenisse who made wild movements with a butcher's knife. ...

Police shoot and arrest knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' at shoppers

i am surprised that the shoppers were terrified by the allah akbar shouting and not by the knife-wielding.

"One eye-witness said: 'About every person on the planet is shouting 'Allah Akbar' nowadays.'

The man heard from a group of girls that the suspect also dropped his pants in front of them before making a scene with the butcher's knife."

Somebody should have clocked him with one of those big wooden shoes.

Why the leg? They missed a perfect time to exterminate the animal. Always shoot to kill

You never shoot in the leg, who's teaching them? You shoot to kill, head shot or central upper torso shot.

Shooting in the leg, especially in that sort of situation, he might have had an explosive strapped under his clothing, he could have detonated it.

You mean clogs?
I mean call them whatever you like. I prefer big wooden shoes

E1112-MomDadShoes.JPG

Hmmm. Yet another mentally ill person. This time in Netherlands.

Police shoot and arrest knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' at shoppers in Dutch town
  • The man, 35, yelled the phrase while running at police and waving a knife
  • He was hospitalised after police shot him in the leg, bringing him down
  • The incident occurred near Spijkenisse metro station near Rotterdam
  • Shoppers were worried by 'Allah Akbar' phrase given recent terror cases
  • One said: 'Every person on the planet is shouting 'Allah Akbar' nowadays'
By PATRICK LION FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:53, 10 August 2016 | UPDATED: 15:53, 10 August 2016

Police officers were forced to shoot down a knife wielding man who terrified shoppers with shouts of 'Allah Akbar.'

The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon in Spijkenisse, a commuter-town close to the city of Rotterdam in the west of the Netherlands.

The police spotted a local man, 35, close to the central metro station of Spijkenisse who made wild movements with a butcher's knife. ...

Police shoot and arrest knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' at shoppers

The Muzzie Beast didn't kill anyone?

No paradise for him.

You mean clogs?

The mouse on those stairs was wearing clogs, the mouse in The Windmill in Old Amsterdam.

Um, this is a brief departure from my usual excellent taste in music, to post this song.

Ronnie Hilton "The Windmill in Old Amsterdam" released on 7" in 1964 on His Master's Voice Records.

The clogs were on this mouse.
Whilst this song plays, I'll be doing this :lalala: it's TERRIBLE, but you must listen to it, to hear that the mouse was wearing the clogs, and it was on the stairs, in the windmill in Old Amsterdam.

You mean clogs?

The mouse on those stairs was wearing clogs, the mouse in The Windmill in Old Amsterdam.

Um, this is a brief departure from my usual excellent taste in music, to post this song.

Ronnie Hilton "The Windmill in Old Amsterdam" released on 7" in 1964 on His Master's Voice Records.

Whilst this song plays, I'll be doing this :lalala: it's TERRIBLE, but you must listen to it, to hear that the mouse was wearing the clogs, and it was on the stairs, in the windmill in Old Amsterdam.

STOP IT... You will ruin my memories of numerous weekends in Old Amsterdam... :party:

You mean clogs?

STOP IT... You will ruin my memories of numerous weekends in Old Amsterdam... :party:

:lol:

Well hopefully you only had to listen to about a minute of it and not the whole terrible dirge, the mouse with the clogs is mentioned early on, back in 1964 they had to almost immediately get to the chorus or, I think people lost interest or something.

Forum List

Back