It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.

You apparently “ missed” my threads on the identity of the terrorists on 9-11. Thank you once again for displaying your ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

You're right. Garbage is Garbage

So you are calling a US citizen garbage, all because I do not worship Jews or tramp.

No. SHERI.
It’s because you’re a Anti Semite, Holocaust Denier, then you changed your “ mind” and blamed the Holocaust on the Jews

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.

Thank you once again for displaying your stupidity, ignorance, and Anti Semitism.
You are obviously not capable of reading my thread on the “ Anti Nazi Boycott of 1933” or too stupid to understand it

Did you read the data in the link?
Quote the relevant part and put the link if I want to check it.

Never mentions Israel. Funny how that is.

Al-Qaeda is an international Islamist extremist terrorist network founded in the late 1980s by Osama bin Laden, who was killed in a U.S. military operation on May 1, 2011, and others who were involved in the war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Their aim has been to overthrow governments in the Middle East, and elsewhere in the Muslim world, which do not strictly enforce a religiously-sanctioned political and social order. Attacks against the United States were intended to reduce American support for many of these governments; U.S. support was viewed by al-Qaeda as a major obstacle to creating a global order under Islamic authority.

They have claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks since the early 1990s, including the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, the 2000 attack on the USS Cole and the 9/11 attacks. They have also aligned themselves with and inspired other terrorist groups who have carried out attacks, including the 2002 Bali bombing, the 2004 Madrid train bombing, the 2005 London bombings, and the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, among many others.
Ya, but that's a US site that writes anything it wants to. I posted a video of Osama explaining why.

Osama speaks English?
No, it had subtitles. Now you're going to say fake subtitles I bet. :biggrin:

Well? You're 100% sure they are accurate?

You're right. Garbage is Garbage

So you are calling a US citizen garbage, all because I do not worship Jews or tramp.

No. SHERI.
It’s because you’re a Anti Semite, Holocaust Denier, then you changed your “ mind” and blamed the Holocaust on the Jews

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.
Yes Adolph if you say so

I say so, and my name is not Adolph, but you know that, but you can call me any name you want.

That’s right..,, Her name is SHERI

The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.

You apparently “ missed” my threads on the identity of the terrorists on 9-11. Thank you once again for displaying your ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity

Oh those damn Zionists.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2002/DCI_18_June_testimony_new.pdf

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so

I say so, and my name is not Adolph, but you know that, but you can call me any name you want.

Sheri means beloved in French.

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so

Sheri, you’re Canadian. Why are you on a US Messageboard?
I'm French Canadian, born in the USA, grandparents came here.

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so

Because Canada sucks

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so

Sheri means beloved in French.
Did your family belong to Vichy France?

No I read it, what did you expect:
The boycott, instead of reducing the harassment of Jews in Germany, was one of the preludes to the destruction of the Jews during the Holocaust

and it was wrote by the American Jewish Society , so again it was bias.

Just like any sanctions we put on other countries, take Iran, I bet some of them are very angry.

No. SHERI.

Jews did not start WW2. Yes, there was a Holocaust. My father lost his entire family in it...his parents, a brother, 2 sisters, and a little niece who was smashed against a tree. Yes, around upwards of 50 million ppl died in WW2, like soldiers and civilians, but they weren't targeted for extermination like Jews and some other groups.
The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.
Yes Adolph if you say so
I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.

No. SHERI.

Jews did not start WW2. Yes, there was a Holocaust. My father lost his entire family in it...his parents, a brother, 2 sisters, and a little niece who was smashed against a tree. Yes, around upwards of 50 million ppl died in WW2, like soldiers and civilians, but they weren't targeted for extermination like Jews and some other groups.
The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.
Yes Adolph if you say so
I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.

So then you might have a problem with Tramps two wifes, Melania and Ivana?

Yes Adolph if you say so

Donald Trump is a real jerk. Yes Melania, and Ivana are probably Nazis. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was a Nazi too. He certainly behaves like one.

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so
Soviets good polish bad

Grow up bozo

Yes Adolph if you say so

The Anti Semitic Hypocrite speaks again. How come no one had a problem with Clinton? If anything; he became more popular. God knows how many women he banged
Monica Lewinsky was the one who was hung out to dry. I wasn’t around yet; but the popular JFK got around with his brother, Robert Kennedy, They we’re responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe
Let’s not forget Ted Kennedy killing Mary Jo In 1969. If that were Trump she’d Be spitting up blood

No. SHERI.

Yes Adolph if you say so

Why the Jew hate? Why not hate Yankees fans like most normal Americans?

Yes Adolph if you say so

The Anti Semitic Hypocrite speaks again. How come no one had a problem with Clinton? If anything; he became more popular. God knows how many women he banged
Monica Lewinsky was the one who was hung out to dry. I wasn’t around yet; but the popular JFK got around with his brother, Robert Kennedy, They we’re responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe
Let’s not forget Ted Kennedy killing Mary Jo In 1969. If that were Trump she’d Be spitting up blood

I didn't vote for Clinton, and Monica was plant , they knew what would take Clinton down. Also she wanted a job so she agreed to entice Clinton,

why not talk about Gingrich, he was having an affair with his 20 year younger aid for several years.

You do not know the Kennedys were responsible to MM death. as far as TK killing that girl he should of went back after he ran for help. They were drunk in a car accident.

You are all over the place trying you best to take Dems down, Tramp is lower than any Dem.

Last edited:
Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!

America needs to end ALL foreign aid to ALL countries.

I have been a supporter of Iserial for years. Having said that I do not like Bibi at all and as long as he is in control I would not send him a penny.

Forum List

Back