It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.

You apparently “ missed” my threads on the identity of the terrorists on 9-11. Thank you once again for displaying your ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity

No I read it, what did you expect:
The boycott, instead of reducing the harassment of Jews in Germany, was one of the preludes to the destruction of the Jews during the Holocaust

and it was wrote by the American Jewish Society , so again it was bias.

Just like any sanctions we put on other countries, take Iran, I bet some of them are very angry.
The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.

You apparently “ missed” my threads on the identity of the terrorists on 9-11. Thank you once again for displaying your ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity

The boycott, instead of reducing the harassment of Jews in Germany, was one of the preludes to the destruction of the Jews during the Holocaust

Just like any sanctions we put on other countries, take Iran, I bet some of them are very angry.

Another stupid remark. Did you hear that Mein Kampf was not written by Hitler in the 1920’s? It was written by the American Jewish Society. Keep posting your lies, hate, and bigotry

The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.
Yes Adolph if you say so
I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.

So then you might have a problem with Tramps two wifes, Melania and Ivana?

The Anti Semitic Hypocrite speaks again. How come no one had a problem with Clinton? If anything; he became more popular. God knows how many women he banged
Monica Lewinsky was the one who was hung out to dry. I wasn’t around yet; but the popular JFK got around with his brother, Robert Kennedy, They we’re responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe
Let’s not forget Ted Kennedy killing Mary Jo In 1969. If that were Trump she’d Be spitting up blood

I didn't vote for Clinton, and Monica was plant , they knew what would take Clinton down. Also she wanted a job so she agreed to entice Clinton,

why not talk about Gingrich, he was having an affair with his 20 year younger aid for several years.

You do not know the Kennedys were responsible to MM death. as far as TK killing that girl he should of went back after he ran for help. They were drunk in a car accident.

You are all over the place trying you best to take Dems down, Tramp is lower than any Dem.

So Monica forced Bill to unzip his pants and forced Bill to get a blow job? He was a man, he could have shown character and not fall for the "plant". Your excuse is just plain moronic.

Another stupid remark. Did you hear that Mein Kampf was not written by Hitler in the 1920’s? It was written by the American Jewish Society. Keep posting your lies, hate, and bigotry

I don't care about Mein Kampf and I never read it. I do believe the Jewish Society is bias,

I still see the ads on Fox of the IFCJ's begging for money.

Quote the relevant part and put the link if I want to check it.

Never mentions Israel. Funny how that is.

Al-Qaeda is an international Islamist extremist terrorist network founded in the late 1980s by Osama bin Laden, who was killed in a U.S. military operation on May 1, 2011, and others who were involved in the war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Their aim has been to overthrow governments in the Middle East, and elsewhere in the Muslim world, which do not strictly enforce a religiously-sanctioned political and social order. Attacks against the United States were intended to reduce American support for many of these governments; U.S. support was viewed by al-Qaeda as a major obstacle to creating a global order under Islamic authority.

They have claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks since the early 1990s, including the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, the 2000 attack on the USS Cole and the 9/11 attacks. They have also aligned themselves with and inspired other terrorist groups who have carried out attacks, including the 2002 Bali bombing, the 2004 Madrid train bombing, the 2005 London bombings, and the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, among many others.
Ya, but that's a US site that writes anything it wants to. I posted a video of Osama explaining why.

Osama speaks English?
No, it had subtitles. Now you're going to say fake subtitles I bet. :biggrin:

Well? You're 100% sure they are accurate?
Any arab speaking person can check them so they must be right.

LOL,did you mean to say:

It is well past time to end Israel's aid?

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.

Jews did not start WW2. Yes, there was a Holocaust. My father lost his entire family in it...his parents, a brother, 2 sisters, and a little niece who was smashed against a tree. Yes, around upwards of 50 million ppl died in WW2, like soldiers and civilians, but they weren't targeted for extermination like Jews and some other groups.
The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.
Yes Adolph if you say so
I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.
Soviets good polish bad

Grow up bozo
The worst death camps were in Poland for a reason. Soviets saved the day by rescuing Jews from the Polish death camps.

I don't care about Mein Kampf and I never read it. I do believe the Jewish Society is bias,

I still see the ads on Fox of the IFCJ's begging for money.
Thank

I never read Mein Kampf either. However, only a Moron would not be aware that ithe basis of it was hate that occurred way before 1933.
Keep telling yourself that Hitler didn’t start to unleash his hatred and bigotry the minute he became Chancellor.
The rest of us know better.
For you to state that Bin Laden was not responsible for 9/11, Netanyahu was and to deny the 19 terrorists were Arab but Israeli instead says it all SHERI

Yes Adolph if you say so

The Anti Semitic Hypocrite speaks again. How come no one had a problem with Clinton? If anything; he became more popular. God knows how many women he banged
Monica Lewinsky was the one who was hung out to dry. I wasn’t around yet; but the popular JFK got around with his brother, Robert Kennedy, They we’re responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe
Let’s not forget Ted Kennedy killing Mary Jo In 1969. If that were Trump she’d Be spitting up blood

I didn't vote for Clinton, and Monica was plant , they knew what would take Clinton down. Also she wanted a job so she agreed to entice Clinton,

why not talk about Gingrich, he was having an affair with his 20 year younger aid for several years.

You do not know the Kennedys were responsible to MM death. as far as TK killing that girl he should of went back after he ran for help. They were drunk in a car accident.

You are all over the place trying you best to take Dems down, Tramp is lower than any Dem.

So Monica forced Bill to unzip his pants and forced Bill to get a blow job? He was a man, he could have shown character and not fall for the "plant". Your excuse is just plain moronic.

You’re the moron. Bill was the adult. Monica was just barely 21. I can understand how she would consider herself “ special”
The Kennedy’s were responsible for her death even though I wasn’t there. They couldn’t keep their pants up yet were considered “ royalty”
Ted Kennedy went for help? Another Democrat lie. He killed her.

Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!
Adolph agrees with you fully
Hitler wanted an all aryan country. What does Israel want? They want an all Jewish country. How's that different?

You’re the moron. Bill was the adult. Monica was just barely 21. I can understand how she would consider herself “ special”
The Kennedy’s were responsible for her death even though I wasn’t there. They couldn’t keep their pants up yet were considered “ royalty”
Well she died but he didn't kill her. It was an accident but he was probably drunk.

P.S. Monica was an adult. Barely 21? Sorry but that's an adult. Barely 18 I get but barely 21? She was 21. Able to vote, serve in a war, have a baby, graduate from college....

Legal is legal. For the record, Trump likes them young too. He's just too old now to do anything about it. Plus he doesn't have Epstein anymore to set him up with dates. And after Stormy we know he has a short mushroom dick.

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm. Never said a word about the Kennedy's.

ALL foreign aid should be looked at. Countries should be demonstrating to us why it’s justified.
Can you justify not having Israel in the region or having muslims destroy every Christian shrine in israel?
Without Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.
That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack

No. It would be like saying without the British and Dutch, Pearl Harbor wouldn't have happened. Because they went along with us on the oil embargo in 1937.

LOL,did you mean to say:

Yes, when I went to change it, I couldn't , it bugs me every time I see it.

America did absolutely nothing outright to stop the Holocaust, they even had the same laws as Nazis did against Jews. America financed the Nazis. America owes a debt to Jews who enrich your lives.

Well we must be overpaid by now, and we do not owe the Israel anything or the Jews.
America should pay reparations for its history of antisemitism.

Is that what we have been doing for years? I believe its time to quit, even BIBI said so.

RE: It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.
⁜→ jwoodie, et al,

I did not take it that way at all.

LOL,did you mean to say:
(COMMENT)

The message conveyed here is that it is too early to think about ending aid to Israel. And I agree. The advocates to end US Foreign Aid to Israel → Updated August 7, 2019 → Congressional Research Service, are just another face of the anti-Israeli Boycott campaign. The purpose is to weaken Israel so that the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and other Asymmetric Fighters see increased advantage and greater opportunities to conduct hostile operations against Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

Hitler wanted an all aryan country. What does Israel want? They want an all Jewish country. How's that different?

As a matter of fact, I think most of the Republicans want an non Hispanic white Christian nation as well.

Too bad we have to spend millions on financing South American abortion according to the Dems.

So now you care about south American babies just as long as they don't try to come here?
Hardly. I care that the Dems want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions while some cry about spending money on Isreal, our stanched supporter in the Middle East. Or they want to spend money on healthcare for illegals. Maybe we should spend the money we spend more wisely instead of spending like drunken sailors on what feels good at the moment.

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.
Yes Adolph if you say so

I say so, and my name is not Adolph, but you know that, but you can call me any name you want.

Sheri, you’re Canadian. Why are you on a US Messageboard?
I'm French Canadian, born in the USA, grandparents came here.

Why the Jew hate? Why not hate Yankees fans like most normal Americans?

I am a Yankee and Yankee fan. I do not hate all Jews, I even have a Russian Jewish friend. She is a democrat.

As a matter of fact, I think most of the Republicans want an non Hispanic white Christian nation as well.

This is why so many American Jews who you would think would be voting Republican don't. They just can't get themselves to vote for the Nazi party.

They aren't disloyal to Israel they are loyal to the American way.

And they aren't rich Jews. Nobody middle class should be voting GOP ever. Not until they stop being the party of the 1%.

Yea yea I know. GE paid zero taxes under Obama. That's true but then so is this

US companies paid $91B less in taxes under Trump’s new law

Not just Amazon: 60 big companies paid $0 in taxes under Trump law

Republicans went on and on about how GE paid no taxes under Obama but they don't seem to mind now that Trump is in office

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax plan
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. In its first year, the number of companies paying no taxes went from 30 to 60.

Forum List

Back