It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

Without Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.
That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack
No, if we had let Hitler take the Danzig corridor, there would have been no PH.

Osama said 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. There's a video of it on youtube.

Another radical nutcase joins my "ignore" list.
Never ignore Nazis...……………………...
I am a friend of Israel. I said what I said about 9/11 because it is what it is and that's the reason Osama gave, not me.

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11

That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack

Osama said 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. There's a video of it on youtube.

I am a friend of Israel. I said what I said about 9/11 because it is what it is and that's the reason Osama gave, not me.
Bin ladin did what he did because his piece of shit God commanded it
That too. Agreed. Fo' Shizzle!

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

You're right. Garbage is Garbage

So you are calling a US citizen garbage, all because I do not worship Jews or tramp.

No. SHERI.
It’s because you’re a Anti Semite, Holocaust Denier, then you changed your “ mind” and blamed the Holocaust on the Jews

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.

Jews did not start WW2. Yes, there was a Holocaust. My father lost his entire family in it...his parents, a brother, 2 sisters, and a little niece who was smashed against a tree. Yes, around upwards of 50 million ppl died in WW2, like soldiers and civilians, but they weren't targeted for extermination like Jews and some other groups.

1. You assume a Terrorist is too moral to lie. Think about that.
2. Allowing Terrorists to determine our foreign policy is stupid on its face.

Kneeling before Terrorists never works.

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11
Which part shows Osama explaining why 9/11?

1. You assume a Terrorist is too moral to lie. Think about that.
2. Allowing Terrorists to determine our foreign policy is stupid on its face.

Kneeling before Terrorists never works.
You assume he's lying, I bet you voted for Trump and everything you don't like is fake news. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11

Did you read the data in the link?

The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11

Quote the relevant part and put the link if I want to check it.

The twin towers were full of asbestos and they would have to be redone, and it would of costs millions. I believe Bibi set it up, that is why he was missing in action from mid 1999 to 2002. It started the "War on Terror". See my informative threads in the conspiracy forums.
Kookoo

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11

Never mentions Israel. Funny how that is.

Al-Qaeda is an international Islamist extremist terrorist network founded in the late 1980s by Osama bin Laden, who was killed in a U.S. military operation on May 1, 2011, and others who were involved in the war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Their aim has been to overthrow governments in the Middle East, and elsewhere in the Muslim world, which do not strictly enforce a religiously-sanctioned political and social order. Attacks against the United States were intended to reduce American support for many of these governments; U.S. support was viewed by al-Qaeda as a major obstacle to creating a global order under Islamic authority.

They have claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks since the early 1990s, including the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, the 2000 attack on the USS Cole and the 9/11 attacks. They have also aligned themselves with and inspired other terrorist groups who have carried out attacks, including the 2002 Bali bombing, the 2004 Madrid train bombing, the 2005 London bombings, and the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, among many others.

You're utterly insane.

Not quite

FAQ about 9/11

Al-Qaeda is an international Islamist extremist terrorist network founded in the late 1980s by Osama bin Laden, who was killed in a U.S. military operation on May 1, 2011, and others who were involved in the war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Their aim has been to overthrow governments in the Middle East, and elsewhere in the Muslim world, which do not strictly enforce a religiously-sanctioned political and social order. Attacks against the United States were intended to reduce American support for many of these governments; U.S. support was viewed by al-Qaeda as a major obstacle to creating a global order under Islamic authority.

They have claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks since the early 1990s, including the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, the 2000 attack on the USS Cole and the 9/11 attacks. They have also aligned themselves with and inspired other terrorist groups who have carried out attacks, including the 2002 Bali bombing, the 2004 Madrid train bombing, the 2005 London bombings, and the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, among many others.
Ya, but that's a US site that writes anything it wants to. I posted a video of Osama explaining why.

Ya, but that's a US site that writes anything it wants to. I posted a video of Osama explaining why.

Osama speaks English?

Osama speaks English?
No, it had subtitles. Now you're going to say fake subtitles I bet. :biggrin:

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

So you are calling a US citizen garbage, all because I do not worship Jews or tramp.

No. SHERI.
It’s because you’re a Anti Semite, Holocaust Denier, then you changed your “ mind” and blamed the Holocaust on the Jews

Me being an anti Semite is all in your head, I'm using tramp's words. Get over it, you are playing the Victim card. I also do not believe in the Holocausts, it was WWII, I refuse to think Jews life are over the other life's of the over 65 million that died.

Now if you want to talk WWII I'll be fine with that otherwise even Jews were in Hitlers army. I see Israel is trying to hit Poland up now. When will yous get over it. You started the war and you blame Hitler.

Jews did not start WW2. Yes, there was a Holocaust. My father lost his entire family in it...his parents, a brother, 2 sisters, and a little niece who was smashed against a tree. Yes, around upwards of 50 million ppl died in WW2, like soldiers and civilians, but they weren't targeted for extermination like Jews and some other groups.
The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.

No. SHERI.

The Holocaust happened because of dirty Slavic peoples. Nazi Poland housed the death camps, Ukrainian Nazis joined them. The first Nazis were Czech, even Hitler was actually just a German speaking Czech. Hiedlarcek is his real last name.
Yes Adolph if you say so

Forum List

Back