it wasn't a bow.............

He bowed to a Muslim king, but not a Christian queen. I think he's demonstrating his bias.

Please post the statement issued by the White House.
read the link in the OP

No White House statement there, either.

Surely, after all this, somebody has proof that "the White House is lying."

"It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah," said an Obama aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

you are right it is just his aides....

so did obama bow or not....

I got a bridge to sell you DUmmie!

Don't need a bridge -- just a link to the White House statement.

convenient those little "anyomous" sources every time they want to get a message out innit? and then a DUmmie like yourself pops up.. hey,, I'll just give your DUmbazz th bridge.

read the link in the OP

"It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah," said an Obama aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

you are right it is just his aides....

so did obama bow or not....
Gotta love those anonymous aides.

I got a bridge to sell you DUmmie!

convenient those little "anyomous" sources every time they want to get a message out innit? and then a DUmmie like yourself pops up.. hey,, I'll just give your DUmbazz th bridge.

No, thank you. It would probably be about as substantial as the accusation that "the White House is lying."

No, thank you. It would probably be about as substantial as the accusation that "the White House is lying."

so you agree with the WH the obamalama was NOT bowing??? Bridge Bridge Bridge for sale cheapo...

you must not remember how things were in the Clinton whitehouse

:lol:

Forum List

Back