it wasn't a bow.............

convenient those little "anyomous" sources every time they want to get a message out innit? and then a DUmmie like yourself pops up.. hey,, I'll just give your DUmbazz th bridge.

No, thank you. It would probably be about as substantial as the accusation that "the White House is lying."

so you agree with the WH the obamalama was NOT bowing??? Bridge Bridge Bridge for sale cheapo...

How can anyone either agree or disagree with a non-existent statement?

if this is a smear...i wonder if obama will fight it

i think obama is letting the muslims know whats up, he doesn't bow to white colonizers...he bows to muslim kings

How can anyone either agree or disagree with a non-existent statement?
ok, forget about the whitehouse, does it look like he was bowing or not
simple question

As I've already said, I don't care. I'm only interested in how it can be said that "the White House is lying."

fine, it was an anonymous aide....happy

now, did the anonymous aide lie? yes or no

and btw....the WH has not repudiated the aide's comments

Well... this is NOT going to go well for the struggle to correct the belief of most Muslims that King Hussein is a Muslim... Because it LOOKS like a bow by a Muslim to a Muslim KING.

We're in deep shit kids... what you saw there was an error... it was a moment where a Muslim was cought up in the moment and forgot who he needs to pretend to be.

It wasn't protocol, as bowing is a symbol of subservience; and the head of the worlds onyl super-power is not subservient to the King of a desert; who owes his crown to the US for keeping him alive and destroying the greatest threats to his government.

So what ya saw was a slip which simply provided you with a clue as to WHO it was you allowed to take power... A Marxist Muslim... while the US is at war with Islam.

Since Hussein has come to power, he has funded the largest terrorist network on earth with a BILLION DOLLARs... PBS is now carrying Aljezerah in it's nightly anti-American screed... and the President of the US is bowing to Muslim Kings.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Well... this is NOT going to go well for the struggle to correct the belief of most Muslims that King Hussein is a Muslim... Because it LOOKS like a bow by a Muslim to a Muslim KING.

We're in deep shit kids... what you saw there was an error... it was a moment where a Muslim was cought up in the moment and forgot who he needs to pretend to be.

It wasn't protocol, as bowing is a symbol of subservience; and the head of the worlds onyl super-power is not subservient to the King of a desert; who owes his crown to the US for keeping him alive and destroying the greatest threats to his government.

So what ya saw was a slip which simply provided you with a clue as to WHO it was you allowed to take power... A Marxist Muslim... while the US is at war with Islam.

Since Hussein has come to power, he has funded the largest terrorist network on earth with a BILLION DOLLARs... PBS is now carrying Aljezerah in it's nightly anti-American screed... and the President of the US is bowing to Muslim Kings.

I'm beginning to wonder if it was an error!

ok, forget about the whitehouse, does it look like he was bowing or not
simple question

As I've already said, I don't care. I'm only interested in how it can be said that "the White House is lying."

The White House is unlikely to spend the next eight years "repudiating" right-wing snits and swivets.

The White House is unlikely to spend the next eight years "repudiating" right-wing snits and swivets.

yes, we know dear, just like the time they didn't lower themselves to go after Rush Limbaugh.. junior senators are just so silly... poor obmalama..

funny how you keep running from the question...do you think he bowed, yes or no....

and fyi...libs are talking about it too, do you have proof this is only right wing snits and swivits....doubt it so your right wing assertion is a cop out and

fail-24.jpg

yes, we know dear, just like the time they didn't lower themselves to go after Rush Limbaugh.. junior senators are just so silly... poor obmalama..

The White House didn't.

Forum List

Back