it wasn't a bow.............

As I've already said, I don't care. I'm only interested in how it can be said that "the White House is lying."

did you read the info in the link...yes or no....

Yes -- no White House statement there.

TheBrokenRecordTechnique.jpg

fine, it was an anonymous aide....happy

now, did the anonymous aide lie? yes or no

and btw....the WH has not repudiated the aide's comments

The White House is unlikely to spend the next eight years "repudiating" right-wing snits and swivets.

yes, we know dear, just like the time they didn't lower themselves to go after Rush Limbaugh.. junior senators are just so silly... poor obmalama..

I'm not certain what the protocol is when dealing with a Saudi king...after watching Dubya in action, I thought there must be some kinda rule that requires a U.S. President to walk around holding his hands and kissing him.
Maybe Obama felt more comfortable giving a little bow...I don't know if it's appropriate or not, but it's damn sure ALOT less gay.

The White House is unlikely to spend the next eight years "repudiating" right-wing snits and swivets.

yes, we know dear, just like the time they didn't lower themselves to go after Rush Limbaugh.. junior senators are just so silly... poor obmalama..

I'm not certain what the protocol is when dealing with a Saudi king...after watching Dubya in action, I thought there must be some kinda rule that requires a U.S. President to walk around holding his hands and kissing him.
Maybe Obama felt more comfortable giving a little bow...I don't know if it's appropriate or not, but it's damn sure ALOT less gay.

homophobe...holding hands and kisses in europe etc...are not gay...go back to your closet

yes because we sure wouldn't want a gay president.......

homophobe...holding hands and kisses in europe etc...are not gay...go back to your closet

Hey, no offense intended, whatever floats your boat...guess that explains your interest in public toilets.
BTW, I never knew that Saudi Arabia was a European country...

yes because we sure wouldn't want a gay president.......

I know a certain rep. from massachooosets who would.

The White House didn't.
uh, YES IT DID
Obama HIMSELF did

she thinks she's clever saying the WH didn't do it. she's grinning behind her teeth thinking she has us all behind the eight ball.. get it??? meanwhile in the real world and in the press the admin in power/residence is referred to as the WH. But then you cannot expect a lefty with her head up her azz to understand a nuance like that.

I fear any politician ever having to talk to Japans leaders now ... with how much of an issue people make this one out to be.

You mean bowing and kissing his pecker? Nope not less "gay".

I fear any politician ever having to talk to Japans leaders now ... with how much of an issue people make this one out to be.

if it wasn't an issue then the "WH" didn't need to deny it now did they? :tongue:

Hmmmm, I'm not finding this official White House denial either...where is it?

I DO find alot of ridiculous "outrage" about this so-called "bow" business all over the 'net...sheesh, what's the big deal?

We've certainly seen no shortage of pictures in recent years of Bush and Cheney shamelessly sucking up to Saudi royalty. But Obama shakes hands and gives the guy an abbreviated bow or a deep nod or whatever the hell that was, and all hell breaks loose.

Hey, no offense intended, whatever floats your boat...guess that explains your interest in public toilets.
BTW, I never knew that Saudi Arabia was a European country...

wonder why you know so much about public toilets....

i never said it was, i said it is LIKE european...

guess you prefer obama bent over at the waist...

if it wasn't an issue then the "WH" didn't need to deny it now did they? :tongue:

I DO find alot of ridiculous "outrage" about this so-called "bow" business all over the 'net...sheesh, what's the big deal?

We've certainly seen no shortage of pictures in recent years of Bush and Cheney shamelessly sucking up to Saudi royalty. But Obama shakes hands and gives the guy an abbreviated bow or a deep nod or whatever the hell that was, and all hell breaks loose.

well, we will accept your half-assed admission of a bow.. :eusa_whistle: that's better than your compadre could do.

loooool, dude bent all the way over at the waist....any bow that would have been lower would have had obama's head on the ground...

your denial tells me you're scared

well, we will accept your half-assed admission of a bow.. :eusa_whistle: that's better than your compadre could do.

I wouldn't consider that a serious bow...he was probably leaning down toward the king to be able to hear him better, saw him start puckering, and stood back up quick.

Forum List

Back