it wasn't a bow.............

Not saying one way or the other here, but a bow is a universal "hello" which more countries recognize than anything else. This is why I see it as another "non-issue".

The "issue" is, the whitehouse is lying about it.:eusa_liar:

Dear God, Save us from obama please.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Wait ... you mean the White House has never lied to us about something inconsequential before now?

well....we did vote for change.....are you telling me they lied about that too.....

The White House is denying that the president bowed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia at a G-20 meeting in London, a scene that drew criticism on the right and praise from some Arab outlets.

"It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah," said an Obama aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Ben Smith's Blog: White House: No bow to Saudi - POLITICO.com

too funny.......
sure looks like either a bow or a curtsy to me

I think he was beginning to curtsy then remembered he wasn't in drag and tried to bow... or maybe he saw a shiny new penny on the floor and was going to reach down to pick it up but the king grabbed his hand on the way down?

Personally, I don't care if he bowed to the king. It is a non-issue as far as I am concerned.

Immie

Remember when the Left made a big deal about this:

holding_hands_with_evil.jpeg

"He's holding hands with Evil!" they screamed. Well, it looks like Obama is bowing down to Evil right?

Not saying one way or the other here, but a bow is a universal "hello" which more countries recognize than anything else. This is why I see it as another "non-issue".

Wait ... you mean the White House has never lied to us about something inconsequential before now?

so its ok to lie because it has been done before...

but but but .....we voted for change....did they lie about that as well....

Well he just kissed all the asses in Europe. Why not bow to the Saudi Royals who frankly need us a hell of a lot more than we need them, lying hypoocritical bastards that they are.

Well he just kissed all the asses in Europe. Why not bow to the Saudi Royals who frankly need us a hell of a lot more than we need them, lying hypoocritical bastards that they are.

let's see how many of those kissed asses come help him with the mess in Somaliland! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back