It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

So they chose to keep shut.

What do you think that the democrats have tried to tell you for over a year..Trump has tried to derail the republicans from the truth, and he can not anymore.

2014 had nothing to do with Trump.

2014?
That's when Obama knew about Russia messing in American elections. Try to keep up.

They knew that the Russians were trying to hack America.... they did not know the details. try to keep up

So tell me, Poodle...when did the Obama Administration first know about the Russians attempting to hack our elections and what did they do when they found out about it?

So they chose to keep shut.

What do you think that the democrats have tried to tell you for over a year..Trump has tried to derail the republicans from the truth, and he can not anymore.

2014?
That's when Obama knew about Russia messing in American elections. Try to keep up.

They knew that the Russians were trying to hack America.... they did not know the details. try to keep up
The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials

Trump knows that McConnell blocked Obama.. so do the news people..

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.

Oh bitch, it was the turdle. I have to go with Costanza on this, it is like an onion. The more layers you uncover the more it stinks.

The whole thing is coming out to be a huge cover up/collusion by Trump and the Republicans. No wonder they aren't bashing Lying Trump's skull by now, they were part of it.

The republicans are still keeping the republicans in the dark..

When are you dimwits ever going to learn?
This is about the deep state or the establishment,however you want to identify them.

When are you going to learn that Trump duped you.. He said that he believed Putin and not the democrats..he called everything fake news and it wasn't ..He used the sorry loser excuse for a year..

If I had the choice of choosing who would lie first and more often between a Democrat and Putin.
I would pick the Democrats!

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.

Oh bitch, it was the turdle. I have to go with Costanza on this, it is like an onion. The more layers you uncover the more it stinks.

The whole thing is coming out to be a huge cover up/collusion by Trump and the Republicans. No wonder they aren't bashing Lying Trump's skull by now, they were part of it.

This is about the deep state or the establishment,however you want to identify them.

When are you going to learn that Trump duped you.. He said that he believed Putin and not the democrats..he called everything fake news and it wasn't ..He used the sorry loser excuse for a year..

If I had the choice of choosing who would lie first and more often between a Democrat and Putin.

Yep...they're just that anti American.

So who was it that blocked him from telling the truth about Benghazi, instead of blaming it on a "Youtube video"?

Truthfully, I don't believe a single thing that came out of Obama's or Biden's pie holes. Especially Obama: he's proven himself to be a liar over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...
Please tell us how the 4 soldiers in Niger Africa got ambushed? Why are these 4 men not important enough for 8 separate public hearings from congress like Benghazi for the 4 Americans ambushed and killed there? Why hasn't president trump explained to us how they were killed and who killed them and why they killed them?

WHY are the 4 dead in Benghazi worth more as human beings than the 4 American men in Niger?

The president cannot be blocked from making a statement by anybody! That claim is bullshit!

These filthy liberals and their lies, seriously McConnell had the power to silence the VP and POTUS what are they smoking?
This is a old story morron. read the thread..
but you were being led by the lies of Trump while the GOP did nothing..

They had been at it since 2014. Seriously, blaming it on McConnel? Lol

And we are snowflakes , sore losers..whatever the liar Trump says for the day..

He lied to you, I know its hard to swallow.

They had been at it since 2014. Seriously, blaming it on McConnel? Lol

Haaaa. look at you.. you have denied Russia even when it is in your face and can't deny it anymore..Stop blaming it on Obama..Trump can not use him as an excuse..

2014?

So when did russia hack the US?
The DNC servers?

Google Russian trolls bots

Russian troll farm

Russian identity theft

Russian trolls comment on Internet Neutral

The following is just opinion but I think President Obama's not saying anything about Russian meedling and or interference had less to do with lack of bi-partisan support and more to do with the fact he never thought for a second Hillary would lose. If Hillary had won I for one don't think we would have a special prosecutor investigating Russian meedling in the 2016 election.
Obama emailed her through the rogue server. He, like many, knew what she was doing. Obama is the new tard. The retard defense is over.

The president cannot be blocked from making a statement by anybody! That claim is bullshit!

These filthy liberals and their lies, seriously McConnell had the power to silence the VP and POTUS what are they smoking?
This is a old story morron. read the thread..
but you were being led by the lies of Trump while the GOP did nothing..

Your argument is absurd.

Of coarse you think that , like everything else Trump has lied about is coming to light.. might want to read up on it.

And we are snowflakes , sore losers..whatever the liar Trump says for the day..

He lied to you, I know its hard to swallow.

I dont give a fuck what you're weak ass claims are.
All I know is my net worth has grown exponentially and small business is expanding along with consumer confidence.

He was not blocked he made a choice you can fairly make the argument his statement would not have carried as much weight without McConnells backing but he still could have made it.

Why has trump denied it for a year you moron? He has lied to you..
Why did Obama say or do nothing? The lie that McConnell blocked him was debunked in seconds he played you like a Stradivarius and none of your moronic partisan bullshit will change that.

The following is just opinion but I think President Obama's not saying anything about Russian meedling and or interference had less to do with lack of bi-partisan support and more to do with the fact he never thought for a second Hillary would lose. If Hillary had won I for one don't think we would have a special prosecutor investigating Russian meedling in the 2016 election.
Obama emailed her through the rogue server. He, like many, knew what she was doing. Obama is the new tard. The retard defense is over.

Poor little victims..

2014?

So when did russia hack the US?
The DNC servers?

Google Russian trolls bots

Russian troll farm

Russian identity theft

Russian trolls comment on Internet Neutral

You just rolled out the charges of one group...
Which consist of being internet trolls.

He was not blocked he made a choice you can fairly make the argument his statement would not have carried as much weight without McConnells backing but he still could have made it.

Why did Obama say or do nothing? The lie that McConnell blocked him was debunked in seconds he played you like a Stradivarius and none of your moronic partisan bullshit will change that.

this explains it

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

this explains it

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians
It explains nothing! Can Shumer or Pelousi stop a Trump tweet? No, hell no!
Just because McConnell won't sign a damn paper don't stop shit. The president has the power to DE-classifly Anything! If that gutless shit stain failed to say anything it's on him not some senator. The senator does NOT have the power to deny the POTUS free speech on anything!

Forum List

Back