It was just one day- Employees go full whine after getting fired for a day without an immigrant.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_15-42-5.png

“IT WAS JUST ONE DAY” – EMPLOYEES GO FULL WHINE AFTER GETTING FIRED FOR “DAY WITHOUT AN IMMIGRANT” STRIKE

"It Was Just One Day" – Employees Go Full Whine After Getting Fired For "Day Without An Immigrant" Strike - MILO NEWS
---------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww msm reportst he BS and non MSM reports the truth of events...........Hopefully we bring MSM LIARS to the ground. MSM is no longer trusted either at least not by those who have common sense and logic left.

View attachment 113249

“IT WAS JUST ONE DAY” – EMPLOYEES GO FULL WHINE AFTER GETTING FIRED FOR “DAY WITHOUT AN IMMIGRANT” STRIKE

"It Was Just One Day" – Employees Go Full Whine After Getting Fired For "Day Without An Immigrant" Strike - MILO NEWS
---------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww msm reportst he BS and non MSM reports the truth of events...........Hopefully we bring MSM LIARS to the ground. MSM is no longer trusted either at least not by those who have common sense and logic left.

They should have been at work and they would still have a job

At first glance I thought this thread title said, "Employees Go Full White".... :lol:

Freudian slip scan...

Employer figured out how much he didn't need "immigrant" employees. Cut the payroll, probably improved service, too. Who wants to be waited on by a resentful, racist employee?

So lemme see if I follow this ---
Taking a personal stand in defense of immigrants is "racist" now?

:uhh:

Doublethink. George Orwell not only warned us --- he underestimated it.

Employer figured out how much he didn't need "immigrant" employees. Cut the payroll, probably improved service, too. Who wants to be waited on by a resentful, racist employee?

OK, let me try this on another front: You don't show up for work because you want to take a political stance, you're fired. You may now have all the time you want to exercise your First Amendment "rights", just not on my clock. As an employer, I have certain expectations of my employees, like I expect you to show up for work.
And Orwell's doublethink, you are applying it to the wrong side.

So...is it okay to be a no show and make someone else have to pull a double shift at the expense of their family/kids? Then whine because your ungrateful ass got fired for not calling in or trading slots with a replacement?

Their idea was to hurt the company on purpose. They deserve to get tossed.

So...is it okay to be a no show and make someone else have to pull a double shift at the expense of their family/kids? Then whine because your ungrateful ass got fired for not calling in or trading slots with a replacement?

Their idea was to hurt the company on purpose. They deserve to get tossed.

I didn't even look into the story, whatever it is. I questioned the poster's reasoning that somehow non-sequiturs to "racist".

Looks like I never did get an answer, but that's what I expect when I pose these rhetorical quesstions; the answer IS the question. :wink:

Forum List

Back