It Took 50 Minutes To SPANK An Apology Out Of Politfact Fact Checker For LYING - Stubborn Liberals

Unprofessional: Biased Politifact tries, and fails, to defend its sloppy “false” rating on Obamacare claim - Hot Air

"For the uninitiated, Politifact is a left-leaning “fact check” organization whose biases have been well-documented over the years. Two famously egregious examples are the outfit’s declaration that President Obama’s “if you like your plan, you can keep it” pledge was “true” at the onset of the Obamacare debate, before ultimately listing the exact same vow as the “lie of the yearafter it predictably unraveled."

Politifact is a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Liberal Fact Checker Politifact have been caught several times now lying their asses off in defense of Democrats

Now if only a Trump voter would ever apply that same standard to President Trump.

Trump lies his ass off all the time- yet you keep your head buried firmly up his fundament.

So tell us about how you called out Obama every time he lied.

LOL- I am not the one who is cawing about how Politifact made a mistake and admitted it.

Unlike Trump who lies daily and never retracts his lies.

What does that prove? When did Obama ever retract any of his lies?

Just admit you're a hypocrite, and get it over with.
Obama was rewarded lie of the year!

Liberal Fact Checker Politifact have been caught several times now lying their asses off in defense of Democrats, and they will not admit it until there is no other option except to admit it.

Hugh Hewitt Spent AN ENTIRE HOUR Spanking An Apology Out Of Liberal Fact Checker [VIDEO]

Hugh Hewitt spent an entire hour Tuesday taking PolitiFact’s executive director Aaron Sharockman to task for rating his Sunday claim that Obamacare is in a “death spiral” false.

"“You have been a faithful servant of the left since you popped up on my radar screen, and I have no time for PolitiFact.”

Sharockman spent the majority of the interview dodging — “what you’re being is non-transparent to your readers” — yet after Hewitt blew holes in his arguments for 50 minutes straight, he actually apologized."
The ACA ISNT in a death spiral. The Republican Party is.
That the incompetent party couldn't put up a viable fair HC bill after 7 years proves the strength, longevity and accomplishment of the ACA.
Republicans has unseated hundreds of democrats. You are spreading fake news.

Liberal Fact Checker Politifact have been caught several times now lying their asses off in defense of Democrats

Now if only a Trump voter would ever apply that same standard to President Trump.

Trump lies his ass off all the time- yet you keep your head buried firmly up his fundament.

LOL- I am not the one who is cawing about how Politifact made a mistake and admitted it.

You didn't answer the question, douche bag.

You didn't answer the question, douche bag.

I had forgotten your fascination with women's genital cleansing products.

LOL

Now if only some Trumpster would ever hold Trump to the same standard that they pretend to care about when it comes to the Media......

Forum List

Back