Yet another [among many others] lie from Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It may seem trivial in the overall mess that now symbolize the Trump administration....

It has only been 68 days in office, yet Trump will be going to his FIFTH excursion to Mar-A-Largo at a cumulative cost of over $10 Million (so far). At this rate, Trump will soon surpass in ONE year what Obama spent for his vacations in all of his EIGHT year terms.

How would Trump acolytes “excuse” the Trumpster’s above record, with what he stated during his campaign?

Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'
" wouldn’t get out much if I win the Oval Office next year.
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.” “You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

Last edited:
It may seem trivial in the overall mess that now symbolize the Trump administration....

It has only been 68 days in office, yet Trump will be going to his FIFTH excursion to Mar-A-Largo at a cumulative cost of over $10 Million (so far). At this rate, Trump will soon surpass in ONE year what Obama spent for his vacations in all of his EIGHT year terms.

How would Trump acolytes “excuse” the Trumpster’s above record, with what he stated during his campaign?

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.” “You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

The White House is where the president is.

Ah, kinda like church. Where ever two or more white nationalists are gathered in his name ...

I visited the White House once and it was in Washington D.C.
But I have never been to Florida.

• Banned

Be "proud" right winger........LOL

Screen-Shot-2017-02-05-at-12.18.35-PM-701x520.png

Fox News issued a breaking news alert over the weekend to report that Trump was actually at the White House for once. Can't make this shit up.

• Banned
Fox News issued a breaking news alert over the weekend to report that Trump was actually at the White House for once. Can't make this shit up.

Wasn't that because he wanted to personally welcome to the WH the "impartial" Nunes???...........LOL

I just turned on the news for a while -- Watching drumpf lie was funny for a while but not any more. He's up on the stage, lying, lying and lying some more. He's got butt lickers, vacant smiles, heads bobbing up and down at his lies about using US steel, lying about how he got the jobs that Obama actually did.

The worst though - AGAIN, he has a bunch of miners on the stage, lying again about how he's getting their jobs back. He lied that it was Obama that stopped coal jobs when, in FACT, its been a trend since the 70s and Obama wanted cleaner fuel and better jobs for the miners. Idiot RWNJs actually believe he's going to magically make "clean coal" and those miners are just heart breaking.

But, just like the RWNJs here, they could educate mantelshelves and they choose not to.

But we're all gonna pay for their willful ignorance.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Forum List

Back