It Took 50 Minutes To SPANK An Apology Out Of Politfact Fact Checker For LYING - Stubborn Liberals

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Liberal Fact Checker Politifact have been caught several times now lying their asses off in defense of Democrats, and they will not admit it until there is no other option except to admit it.

Hugh Hewitt Spent AN ENTIRE HOUR Spanking An Apology Out Of Liberal Fact Checker [VIDEO]

Hugh Hewitt spent an entire hour Tuesday taking PolitiFact’s executive director Aaron Sharockman to task for rating his Sunday claim that Obamacare is in a “death spiral” false.

"“You have been a faithful servant of the left since you popped up on my radar screen, and I have no time for PolitiFact.”

Sharockman spent the majority of the interview dodging — “what you’re being is non-transparent to your readers” — yet after Hewitt blew holes in his arguments for 50 minutes straight, he actually apologized."

“No we will not because you do not realize that I, though I have no personal animus to you, I believe what you do is totalitarian,” Hewitt cut in. “You actually have no concept of what you are about which is to become a ministry of truth which is an attempt to segregate out by the left the talking points which are most damaging to them.”

“You have been a faithful servant of the left since you popped up on my radar screen, and I have no time for PolitiFact.”

Hugh is a fucking crackhead...

Liberal Fact Checker Politifact have been caught several times now lying their asses off in defense of Democrats, and they will not admit it until there is no other option except to admit it.

Hugh Hewitt Spent AN ENTIRE HOUR Spanking An Apology Out Of Liberal Fact Checker [VIDEO]

Hugh Hewitt spent an entire hour Tuesday taking PolitiFact’s executive director Aaron Sharockman to task for rating his Sunday claim that Obamacare is in a “death spiral” false.

"“You have been a faithful servant of the left since you popped up on my radar screen, and I have no time for PolitiFact.”

Sharockman spent the majority of the interview dodging — “what you’re being is non-transparent to your readers” — yet after Hewitt blew holes in his arguments for 50 minutes straight, he actually apologized."
There was no apology, but thanks for wasting 50 minutes of my life with another partisan lie. Next time you post something from a fake news site like the daily caller, try verifying with with either audio, video, or a transcript. The headlines and articles from these sites are pure propaganda designed to get clicks. Now you can actually apologize for spreading BS

Breaking News: Fact checkers immediately correct their mistakes

Obamacare is not in a death spiral.
upload_2017-3-28_13-59-30.jpeg

The absurdity of The Left cracks me up daily.
Just imagine this guy trying to tell The Dem Faithful Hillary Will BE

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!

“No we will not because you do not realize that I, though I have no personal animus to you, I believe what you do is totalitarian,” Hewitt cut in. “You actually have no concept of what you are about which is to become a ministry of truth which is an attempt to segregate out by the left the talking points which are most damaging to them.”

“You have been a faithful servant of the left since you popped up on my radar screen, and I have no time for PolitiFact.”

Is that a leftwing euphemism meaning someone who tells the truth about the left?

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!
A right wing website The daily caller has a completely false headline and story about an apology that never happened and you are calling the Left absurd?

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!
A right wing website The daily caller has a completely false headline and story about an apology that never happened and you are calling the Left absurd?
No I am calling them Subversive, Effeminate, Seditious, Treasonous Liars with bad breath and crooked teeth.

There was no apology, but thanks for wasting 50 minutes of my life with another partisan lie. Next time you post something from a fake news site like the daily caller, try verifying with with either audio, video, or a transcript. The headlines and articles from these sites are pure propaganda designed to get clicks. Now you can actually apologize for spreading BS
The Daily Caller should have tipped you off....

Is that a leftwing euphemism meaning someone who tells the truth about the left?

How can "fucking crackhead" be a "euphemism" for ANYTHING (other than "dead")?

Prove that Obamacare is in a death spiral.

Start by telling us what you claim is the definition of a death spiral.
I pay for insurance that I cannot use.
I have a $4,000 deductible.
Prior to Illegal Alien, Welfare Queen Care, and Fat Slobs who spend their lives in bed care, I had excellent Health Care. Buy hey, Cadillac Tax and Obama's Yacht, and working for the same company and Health Care coverage had to be radically changed.

Just because you are on welfare of work for the government and like Obama Bin Lying Care, doesn't mean the rest of America likes it.

It was one of the reason Hillary Rotten Clinton got booted from the political landscape, and Hildabeast and Obummer are in hiding.

Are you an American Citizen?
Is a portion of your income derived from "Public Funds?"

Forum List

Back