it should be weed that's legal....

Why is almost everyone on this board a absolute fucking retard. I was reading over topics and deciding if i wanted to sign up or not and have come to the conclusion that I am regretting signing up. Anyways, the legalization of weed will never happen, this is fact. It's nothing but the ramblings of stoners and pot heads who still live at home with their parents.

How do half of these threads even get attention ?

A majority of the people who post them can't even post a complete fucking sentence, much less do it with Grammatical correctness.
rut roh
we have a potential Loughner here

However, that might prove to be hard seeing as how you're a resident of California. We all know that Californians are arguably some of the stupidest people that have ever walked gods green earth.

Why is almost everyone on this board a absolute fucking retard. I was reading over topics and deciding if i wanted to sign up or not and have come to the conclusion that I am regretting signing up. Anyways, the legalization of weed will never happen, this is fact.
People who use terms like NEVER & ALWAYS have some serious growin'-up to do.

Everything is TEMPORARY.....no matter what the Clerics tell you.

Absolutes are for people who DREAD Reality!!!!

HERE

However, that might prove to be hard seeing as how you're a resident of California. We all know that Californians are arguably some of the stupidest people that have ever walked gods green earth.
you really shouldn't be calling others stupid
your posts haven't exactly been brilliant

Mr. Shaman, you post this quote at the bottom of every post: ""The man of great wealth owes a particular obligation to the state, because he derives special advantages from the mere existence of government." - Teddy Roosevelt

We'll ignore the fact that that president rounded up and jailed entire races of Americans for nothing other than their race (fact).

But wouldnt the poorest of people owe an even LARGER obligation to the gov't, since we basically subsidize their existence through gov't? Free housing, healthcare, food, school, transportation, spending money, clothing, basically everything they need the gov't can provide.

What does the gov't do for the rich to obligate them? Rich neighborhoods often are gated and provide their own private security, and often maintain their own, non-state maintained roads

IF anything, the poor should be thankful for the rich for funding a gov't that subsidizes all their life needs. Right?

Let me ask you, does the two wars in the ME & military benefit you in some way? We spend trillions on the rich, die for them, suffer because of them, and the little bit of social programs doesn't amount to shit compared to what government does for the rich. We have never kept care of our homeless, so your point is kind of moot.

As a matter of fact, yes, it has benefited me. See....I'm still alive. Many thousands of Americans are still alive today because they weren't blown up by terrorists who were killed over there.

See....the war was PROACTIVE, not REACTIVE like Obama is treating Iran right now. Obama wont touch Iran, or NK, until they nuke someone. Maybe not even then.

So you cannot know how many terrorists were prevented from ever stepping foot here by simply killing them there. This shit ain't rocket surgery dude.

How do we "spend trillions on the rich"???? 90% of the US tax money COMES FROM THE RICH anyway. And giving them a tax break is not "spending" it on them, it is simply "not taking it from them", despite what Keith told you. There is a difference in "giving a guy $10" and "Not robbing him of $10".

Also, do some research. Most homeless are homeless b/c of drug abuse. They screwed themselves, not us.

But again.....explain how the gov't is spending trillions "on the rich"???? The gov't takes a lot from the rich, but gives back very little. However, we give our poor more than they even need, and yet, they still allow themselves to remain in poverty out of pure laziness.

Mr. Shaman, you post this quote at the bottom of every post: ""The man of great wealth owes a particular obligation to the state, because he derives special advantages from the mere existence of government." - Teddy Roosevelt

We'll ignore the fact that that president rounded up and jailed entire races of Americans for nothing other than their race (fact).

But wouldnt the poorest of people owe an even LARGER obligation to the gov't, since we basically subsidize their existence through gov't? Free housing, healthcare, food, school, transportation, spending money, clothing, basically everything they need the gov't can provide.

What does the gov't do for the rich to obligate them? Rich neighborhoods often are gated and provide their own private security, and often maintain their own, non-state maintained roads

IF anything, the poor should be thankful for the rich for funding a gov't that subsidizes all their life needs. Right?

Mr. Shaman.....you never responded. Rethinking the wisdom of your favorite quote huh?

Yeah I firmly believe weed will be legalized, the movement to legalize it grows every year. Hell, California was close to legalizing it in the last election. Once one state is able to get it through and start collecting billions in taxes then other states will follow. I see no problems with it, alot of people probaly have dealings with people who smoke marijuana everyday and don't even know it.

Yeah I firmly believe weed will be legalized, the movement to legalize it grows every year. Hell, California was close to legalizing it in the last election. Once one state is able to get it through and start collecting billions in taxes then other states will follow. I see no problems with it, alot of people probaly have dealings with people who smoke marijuana everyday and don't even know it.

Another one?

Another one?

What do you mean? No i'm not the same person who was starting multiple accounts, if that's what your thinking.

Another one?

What do you mean? No i'm not the same person who was starting multiple accounts, if that's what your thinking.

Why would you assume that's what I meant? If, in fact, you are not. Guilty conscience?

They do so at their peril. But is this a reason for legalization? Seriously?

Forum List

Back