CDZ It seems conservatives are confused by "acting"

That's being so is, of course, why and how it came to Fox News' attention and why, in turn, Fox had something to say about it. LOL

You know, as long as we are here, there's some beachfront property in the Mohave that I'd like to sell you. Or perhaps you have some ice you care to sell to eskimos. LOL

I'm not a huge Fox fan, with that said as a conservative I see Hollywood for what it is, a bunch of hypocrites...it figures you would be in allegiance with them. Better luck next time, pal and next time come prepared

Red:
And that would be a misguided inference you've drawn... But hey, if you are willing to make the case that your assertion about with whom I'm in allegiance is indeed accurate, I'll read it.

I couldn't care less about you and don't be whining about assertions while making them, capeche? You're dismissed

I know I can spell the words I write. Capiche?

Good for you, now run along and bother someone who cares. if not I'll simply send you to ignore. How's that? :)

Purple:
I was hoping that your "you're dismissed" remark portended that you had added me to your ignore list. The sole reason for my remark was to test that theory. Alas, I see my fondest wish from you remains as yet unfulfilled. You need not fret; I will accord that "honor" to you.

Forum List

Back