CDZ It seems conservatives are confused by "acting"

Bradley Cooper’s DNC appearance incurs the wrath of conservative American Sniper fans

They're angry that Bradley Cooper -- who played arch-conservative Chris Kyle onscreen -- was at the DNC.

In other news, Arnold Schwarzenegger is not a robot, and Bradley Cooper ALSO happens NOT to be a wisecracking raccoon in outer space.

What do you expect?

The elected Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura
..... California and Minnesota, great examples of Republican states... oh wait.

Do you know what a Republican is?
Now, did those candidates have a (D) or (R) after their name?
Hardly matters what's next to their name when the states are mostly Democrat. We're talking about the people that elected them, not the political leanings of the people elected. They can be 'Republican' all they like, but if they're in a Democrat state and won, they were elected by Democrats. Considering how far left California is, it's a shining example of how easily Democrats are taken in by popularity over policy.

No we are talking about how Republicans are easily distracted by nominating "B" grade actors, professional wrestlers, body builders and reality TV stars as their candidates

Republicans didn't nominate Ventura.

Bradley Cooper’s DNC appearance incurs the wrath of conservative American Sniper fans

They're angry that Bradley Cooper -- who played arch-conservative Chris Kyle onscreen -- was at the DNC.

In other news, Arnold Schwarzenegger is not a robot, and Bradley Cooper ALSO happens NOT to be a wisecracking raccoon in outer space.

What do you expect?

Hardly matters what's next to their name when the states are mostly Democrat. We're talking about the people that elected them, not the political leanings of the people elected. They can be 'Republican' all they like, but if they're in a Democrat state and won, they were elected by Democrats. Considering how far left California is, it's a shining example of how easily Democrats are taken in by popularity over policy.

No we are talking about how Republicans are easily distracted by nominating "B" grade actors, professional wrestlers, body builders and reality TV stars as their candidates
And then you cited two states that are mostly Democrat, possibly under the impression that the all of twelve Republicans in California managed to somehow outnumber the thousands of Democrats at the polls. It's not as though dead people voted for Arny, they only vote Democrat. Better yet, if you check open polls this election, it becomes apparent that not only did Democrats vote for Ventura and Arny, but they also voted for Trump.

What do you expect?

And then you cited two states that are mostly Democrat, possibly under the impression that the all of twelve Republicans in California managed to somehow outnumber the thousands of Democrats at the polls. It's not as though dead people voted for Arny, they only vote Democrat. Better yet, if you check open polls this election, it becomes apparent that not only did Democrats vote for Ventura and Arny, but they also voted for Trump.

And I come from Blue State NJ and we have a chubby Republican Governor

Doesn't negate who nominated him

Goodness, you actually called Chris Christie a Republican. Seems you don't actually know what one is. No, though, that only means he leaned left enough to get Democrat votes.

Goodness, you actually called Chris Christie a Republican. Seems you don't actually know what one is. No, though, that only means he leaned left enough to get Democrat votes.

Christie is more Republican than any of the posers currently ruining the party

Christie is more Republican than any of the posers currently ruining the party
He's certainly no Republican, no servant of the Establishment is a Republican. He's a Democrat with an R next to his name. Only his economic policies even come close. The man is an opportunist and a fraud.

conservatives lol. They need their con heroes because 98% of the cons here never served

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

conservatives lol. They need their con heroes because 98% of the cons here never served

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
A bold claim, can you back it up?

Sent from my back yard using smoke signals.

He's certainly no Republican, no servant of the Establishment is a Republican. He's a Democrat with an R next to his name.

How so? Oh, wait. It was the hug that confused you. You lot confuse acting with reality and reality with acting. Got it.

He's certainly no Republican, no servant of the Establishment is a Republican. He's a Democrat with an R next to his name.

How so? Oh, wait. It was the hug that confused you. You lot confuse acting with reality and reality with acting. Got it.
He's environmentalist, supports artificially propping up the worthless solar and wind industries, is against racial profiling, expanded Medicaid in New Jersey, is against deporting illegals, supports legalizing illegals, is for affirmative action, is for expanding Obamacare, and is for high business taxes. Though, really, he changes his mind based on what he thinks people want, because like I said, he's an opportunist.

99.9% of conservatives couldn't care less about some Hollywood moron

That's being so is, of course, why and how it came to Fox News' attention and why, in turn, Fox had something to say about it. LOL

You know, as long as we are here, there's some beachfront property in the Mohave that I'd like to sell you.

392130.JPG

Or perhaps you have some ice you care to sell to eskimos. LOL

That's being so is, of course, why and how it came to Fox News' attention and why, in turn, Fox had something to say about it. LOL

You know, as long as we are here, there's some beachfront property in the Mohave that I'd like to sell you. Or perhaps you have some ice you care to sell to eskimos. LOL

I'm not a huge Fox fan, with that said as a conservative I see Hollywood for what it is, a bunch of hypocrites...it figures you would be in allegiance with them. Better luck next time, pal and next time come prepared

You know, as long as we are here, there's some beachfront property in the Mohave that I'd like to sell you. Or perhaps you have some ice you care to sell to eskimos. LOL

I'm not a huge Fox fan, with that said as a conservative I see Hollywood for what it is, a bunch of hypocrites...it figures you would be in allegiance with them. Better luck next time, pal and next time come prepared

Red:
And that would be a misguided inference you've drawn... But hey, if you are willing to make the case that your assertion about with whom I'm in allegiance is indeed accurate, I'll read it.

Red:
And that would be a misguided inference you've drawn... But hey, if you are willing to make the case that your assertion about with whom I'm in allegiance is indeed accurate, I'll read it.

I couldn't care less about you and don't be whining about assertions while making them, capeche? You're dismissed

Red:

I couldn't care less about you and don't be whining about assertions while making them, capeche? You're dismissed

I know I can spell the words I write. Capiche?

Red:

I know I can spell the words I write. Capiche?

Good for you, now run along and bother someone who cares. if not I'll simply send you to ignore. How's that? :)

Forum List

Back