It;s beyond me why the right would except a criminal for their leader

The criminal act would be to not elect Trump to a second term.

The left knows they are toast in November. This trial is just a propaganda event for the Democrats, nothing more. It has backfired.

After watching Schiff for the last 2 days, I wonder if the Trump team should even put on a defense. Just go to the Senator questions and take a vote. Get this thing over by end of next week.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.

What happens to a political party when all they have left to speak for them are illiterate fucksticks like yourself?

Here is the usual progression as I see it...

(1) there is no God
(2) proletariat of the world unite!
(3) there are 64 genders, men can marry men and 6 year olds can be transsexuals.
(4) Orange man bad!

"Criminal" is too strong. But when Gen Kelly left, he sort of predicted something like this would happen because Trump really doesn't want any adult around who will tell him, "if you do this despite me telling you it's a bad idea that will get you in trouble, I quit." Trump has a basic need to be surrounded by sycophants. He always has, or at least has since Ray Cohn died. And Cohn was more his teacher.

The same thing happened to Nixon because Erlichman and Haldemann weren't strong enough, and his Attny General really was a criminal. But Nixon didn't need sycophants, but rather operated from fear. Both LBJ and W chose to take the counsel of the wrong people. JFK was made of sterner stuff, and he had his younger brother who was even more devious but also more careful. Reagan brought an entire team with him from Calif. And he was probably the only one with a true sense of humility. HW had that too. Carter had humility but he hated being a politician.

From before day one, people were foretelling that Trump would run amuck with his schemes of illegal paybacks and cheating others in deals.
Fortelling = lying.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.
:auiqs.jpg:
contribute or you are gone.

My response is all your post deserved, and you have no authority here, polyp.
and you are gone. I have just put this guy on ignore and and I warned him that I would, i simply demanded that he contribute. He would so he is gone and I don't want to see any remarks from him on this thread.

and you are gone. I have just put this guy on ignore and and I warned him that I would, i simply demanded that he contribute. He would so he is gone and I don't want to see any remarks from him on this thread.
No one cares, dumbass.

he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment .he even declassified the transcript of his talk with a foreign leader ..to my knowledge that type of openness is unprecedented ! the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times ! its clear that what you consider a criminal is based only on your political leanings and emotions ...
are you nuts stonewalling all house subpoena's which they have total legal right to subpoena's in this investigation. Forcing his staff to not talk with the house. The normal stupid obama remark suggesting that scum bag can do it if someone did it in the past is a hoot. So tell me was it legal for Obama to claim executive privileged . Here you go the ultimate pile of shit from yidmar I'll quote him "the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times !" OK TELL US ABOUT LETS SAY TEN OF THEM. Now look at this bullshit From The yidmar about scum bag " he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment" because you can't, how can the person who is being impeached use executive privileged to stop his own impeachment. Yidmar is a typical right wing liar

he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment .he even declassified the transcript of his talk with a foreign leader ..to my knowledge that type of openness is unprecedented ! the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times ! its clear that what you consider a criminal is based only on your political leanings and emotions ...
are you nuts stonewalling all house subpoena's which they have total legal right to subpoena's in this investigation. Forcing his staff to not talk with the house. The normal stupid obama remark suggesting that scum bag can do it if someone did it in the past is a hoot. So tell me was it legal for Obama to claim executive privileged . Here you go the ultimate pile of shit from yidmar I'll quote him "the vile Oboma claimed executive privilege dozens of times !" OK TELL US ABOUT LETS SAY TEN OF THEM. Now look at this bullshit From The yidmar about scum bag " he did not claim executive privilege once during the house impeachment" because you can't, how can the person who is being impeached use executive privileged to stop his own impeachment. Yidmar is a typical right wing liar
you stupid faggot ! bwaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa ! trump can claim executive privilege when the house asks his staff to testify ! and Obama claimed executive privilege numerous times during the fast and furious scandal ! you are a liar a communist and yes you are a faggot ! and your boy claimed executive privilege on over 1500 documents pertaining to fast and furious alone !

Last edited:

Uh, you nominated a criminal.

Look in the mirror....dick.

It's "accept", not except. Idiot.

my mistake on Obamas use of executive privilege i was under the impression that the scumbag exerted it several times during the fast and furious scandal ! as for the irs targeting and Benghazi he didnt need to because he was never held to account ! thanks for the fact check faggot !

Who gives a fuck if you live or die.

It;s beyond me why the right would except a criminal for their leader
Your thread title makes clear why you are an angry, bitter, leftard and just how pointless it would be to attempt to have an adult conversation with you.

Yah. Why the hell would you want Hillary or Biden or Sanders or Warren as a leader? It IS mind numbing, ain't it?

All the Kennedys and all the Clintons and Huey Long and every mayor of Chicago and governor of Illinois were criminals you Democrats had no problem supporting.

That is why reverse psychology works so well for them, blame all that is bad on the other guy yet support the guy who is doing the bad things but never confesses to any wrongdoing

Insisting that he is your savior

Do as i say but don't pay attention to what I am doing

Who would expect that a president could harness all the negativity for his own personal benefit

At a campaign rally in Iowa, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump jokingly says he could "shoot somebody and not lose any voters."

Was he joking or making a casual observation of who he was appealing to.

48 second clip as if we need to hear more

Clearly many things are beyond you.

Biden openly brags about the democrat Money Laundering Operation, therefore Orange Man Bad.

Hmmmmmkay

This is without a doubt the dumbest thread to have ever been opened on the entire internet...I actually feel dumber for having read it.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back