It;s beyond me why the right would except a criminal for their leader

EkmEtAL.jpg

But then again we also have RECORDED evidence of Joe Biden's EXTORTION and no one cared!

Biden has nothing to do with scum bags guilt, actions or absolutely anything. The stupid idea that somehow scum bag can do anything he wants because someone did it in the past is as ridiculous .The funny part is just look at this thread , the only responce the hate party has for the actions of scum bag , is what someone else did in the past. Now that is straight out stupid.

So, let me know if I have this straight. A President, who is charged with the responsibility to, among other things, make sure our taxpayer money is NOT being given to a corrupt government, inquires of that government regarding apparent corruption. BUT, because the person being inquired about is a possible presidential candidate, that corruption should be ignored.

Am I right so far?

On the other hand we have FOUR candidates for President who are going to vote on whether or not their opponent should be thrown out of office. If what President Trump did was somehow wrong, how is four opponents voting on Impeachment...right?

Have I got it right?
No he sold out this country having other countries get involved in the election so he could win. There was already a total investigation showing that the charge against the Biden's was just normal hate party lies. That didn't suit scum bag/ so he threatened this countries and Ukraine safety to get Ukraine to lie about Biden. 100% Guilty as charged , 100% scum.
More Dim lies.

well he was never charged with murder and at best it was a car accident in which he was the driver

it is a stretch that he committed an intentional murder and what was the reason for murdering someone he barely knew

Ultimately his political career on the national staged died at the same time of this incident and Jimmy Carter easily defeated him in the primary

he might have been a democratic hero to some in whatever state he represented but nationally he was never viable.

He just belong to a famous family

I would not vote for him even if he was a Kennedy

Still when Trump order the assassination of an one Iran political figure

was that not murder for political purposes

Never go against the Don

You are making statements about something you know nothing about. You were an infant at the time.

Ted Kennedy was a womanizer and alcoholic all of his adult life. Kennedy knew the island intimately having lived all his life in the area. He and Mary Jo Kopechne left the party together at 11:15 pm. Undoubtedly he had been drinking and had this sweet young thing in the car with him. He drove off the bridge about 11:30 pm. He swam to safety. There was a house within sight of the bridge which he ignored. Evidence, nail marks on the ceiling of the car, prove she was alive for a while in the air bubble left in the car. Kennedy went home and met with his brain trust either that night or early in the morning. The accident was not reported to authorities until after 10:00 am the next morning. What do you call it if not murder?

The Kennedys were omnipotent in Massachusetts. Their resources were unlimited. The attorneys earned their pay for keeping Ted Kennedy out of prison, out of jail and received a slap on the wrist. Millions of dollars changed hands and the Kennedy family reached a financial agreement with the Kopechne family and they remained silent.

Jimmy Carter did not beat him in the primaries, Kennedy dropped out.

Do you REALLY want to compare the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, by a drunken man with the killing of one of the most barbaric, notorious terrorists in the world? Really?

well he was never charged with murder and at best it was a car accident in which he was the driver

it is a stretch that he committed an intentional murder and what was the reason for murdering someone he barely knew

Ultimately his political career on the national staged died at the same time of this incident and Jimmy Carter easily defeated him in the primary

he might have been a democratic hero to some in whatever state he represented but nationally he was never viable.

Never go against the Don

You are making statements about something you know nothing about. You were an infant at the time.

Ted Kennedy was a womanizer and alcoholic all of his adult life. Kennedy knew the island intimately having lived all his life in the area. He and Mary Jo Kopechne left the party together at 11:15 pm. Undoubtedly he had been drinking and had this sweet young thing in the car with him. He drove off the bridge about 11:30 pm. He swam to safety. There was a house within sight of the bridge which he ignored. Evidence, nail marks on the ceiling of the car, prove she was alive for a while in the air bubble left in the car. Kennedy went home and met with his brain trust either that night or early in the morning. The accident was not reported to authorities until after 10:00 am the next morning. What do you call it if not murder?

The Kennedys were omnipotent in Massachusetts. Their resources were unlimited. The attorneys earned their pay for keeping Ted Kennedy out of prison, out of jail and received a slap on the wrist. Millions of dollars changed hands and the Kennedy family reached a financial agreement with the Kopechne family and they remained silent.

Do you REALLY want to compare the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, by a drunken man with the killing of one of the most barbaric, notorious terrorists in the world? Really?

(You are making statements about something you know nothing about. You were an infant at the time.)

Well let's see

You call it murder but you probably do not know the definition of murder

- the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Now do you have any proof that Kennedy wanted to kill this young lady

premeditated is the key word

Do you have any proof that Kennedy planned to kill this young lady

I not saying that Kennedy is a saint but I am disagreeing that it was murder
while you claim it was a murder

Tell me what do you know that would make it a murder. He was a womanizer, so is Trump, but it was investigated and no charges

now if you apply premeditated with want Trump did then it was premeditated

was is lawful well I would say no but it is debatable

There was no war declared with Iran

The general consensus is the Authorization to Use Military Force authorized by congress after 9/11 is the basis for what Trump did

Except that this authorization clearly is based on 9/11 and getting those
responsible for 9/11

then there is the CAS

but ultimately there are strict rules that have to be follows for targeted killing

now of which Trump did follow , he does not get to decide whom to kill , he must follow the rules and then apply them

Targeted killing is defined as a form of assassination and it there is no declared military conflict with that country then it is an assassination

Now are you comparing an assassination to what happen to that young lady

"Jimmy Carter did not beat him in the primaries, Kennedy dropped out."

really

He did conceded defeat at the DNC national convention but I am sure you meant something else. Kennedy was defeated in his bid to gain the Demo nomination for president

Carter beat Kennedy decisively in Iowa and New Hampshire. Carter decisively defeated Kennedy everywhere except Massachusetts,

Then Carter lost the primaries in New York and Connecticut where Kennedy won

(Do you REALLY want to compare the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, by a drunken man with the killing of one of the most barbaric, notorious terrorists in the world? Really?)

Yes as it was not murder, and yes Kennedy should have tried to save her but I was not there

Yes I do want to compare an accident that caused someone to die to an assassination

An assassination that both Bush and Obama resisted as it wasn't beneficial for the US

But Trump felt that it was beneficial for his campaign run for a 2nd term

Khashoggi was tortured and killed inside the Saudi consulate yet Trump believes that the crown prince had nothing to do with it yet the main guy was his personal body guard

the masterminds (3 people) who were there were acquitted and the foot soldiers were put to death or put in prison

The Saudis are brutal and trump likes that

Last edited:

Never go against the Don

Never go against the Don

(You are making statements about something you know nothing about. You were an infant at the time.)

Well let's see

Tell me what do you know that would make it a murder. He was a womanizer, so is Trump, but it was investigated and no charges

The general consensus is the Authorization to Use Military Force authorized by congress after 9/11 is the basis for what Trump did

responsible for 9/11

then there is the CAS

but ultimately there are strict rules that have to be follows for targeted killing

now of which Trump did follow , he does not get to decide whom to kill , he must follow the rules and then apply them

Targeted killing is defined as a form of assassination and it there is no declared military conflict with that country then it is an assassination

really

He did conceded defeat at the DNC national convention but I am sure you meant something else. Kennedy was defeated in his bid to gain the Demo nomination for president

Carter beat Kennedy decisively in Iowa and New Hampshire. Carter decisively defeated Kennedy everywhere except Massachusetts,

(Do you REALLY want to compare the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, by a drunken man with the killing of one of the most barbaric, notorious terrorists in the world? Really?)

Yes as it was not murder, and yes Kennedy should have tried to save her but I was not there

Yes I do want to compare an accident that caused someone to die to an assassination

An assassination that both Bush and Obama resisted as it wasn't beneficial for the US

Khashoggi was tortured and killed inside the Saudi consulate yet Trump believes that the crown prince had nothing to do with it yet the main guy was his personal body guard

the masterminds (3 people) who were there were acquitted and the foot soldiers were put to death or put in prison

Sen. Ted Kennedy was drunk, he was trying to have a sexual encounter with a young lady, not his wife. He drove off a bridge with the woman in the car, he escaped and instead of trying to rescue his lady friend, he left her to drown while he did not report the crash nor seek help for her. Instead, he went home and gathered the Kennedy brain trust to plan damage control.

Kennedy did not plan to go off the bridge but he certainly made the decision to leave her in the car.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.

Get back to us when ya learn some GD English.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.

Get back to us when ya learn some GD English.
See ya

Never go against the Don

Never go against the Don

Well let's see

responsible for 9/11

then there is the CAS

really

Sen. Ted Kennedy was drunk, he was trying to have a sexual encounter with a young lady, not his wife. He drove off a bridge with the woman in the car, he escaped and instead of trying to rescue his lady friend, he left her to drown while he did not report the crash nor seek help for her. Instead, he went home and gathered the Kennedy brain trust to plan damage control.

Kennedy did not plan to go off the bridge but he certainly made the decision to leave her in the car.

We should dig him up, shoot his ass, and let the vultures take care of the rest.

You must be confused.

The guy the right supports won.

HIllary Clinton is not our leader.

Forum List

Back